Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Super Fowls Of Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Fowls Of Nigeria (6815 Views)

Featherless Chickens! Wingless Fowls! Brands Stop The Sponsor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by jericho: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2008
The problem with Nigeria is multi faceted.

firstly, we have a coach who knows nothing about football. Forget his past exploits and concentrate on the present.
This same coach took our boys to train in Malaga, spain in a temperate region of the world in preparation for a tournament in the tropics. Does that show the coach as sensible? No way.

Secondly, this same coach assembled a team that on a good day cannot beat Eyimba or worse still Wikki Tourist. To say the least the man is a huge dissapointment.

Now let us go to the Players, they play as if there is nothing at stake better still as if the tournament is a friendly match:

1. Kanu

Whoever knows this bros personally should advise him to quit as his real age is catching up with him.

2. Ayegbeni

He must have been a wrestler or weight lifter before venturing into football. This chap is extremely skill-less and has no football sense.

3. Apam

On second thoughts i would not bother expending energy on tis nonentity.

4. Olofinjana

Sum him up in one word "useless"

5. Martins

He is a flop. He has really dissapointed me in this tournament.

6. Mikel Obi

I had to save the best for last.

This guy is just a dunce. Since he joined chelsea, his game has dropped. He is the king of back pass and rough tackles. Sincerely warch him from now on he never passes the ball forward.

To say the least, these guys have been dissapointing.

I am really praying that we qualify from the group but i am not putting my hopes on it.

My last words are for the NFA, please disband the team and save us the heartache of not qualifying for 2010 world cup.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2008
grin grin grin good name
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by gattang202(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2008
sad sad It is very unfortune that our team is the most complete team in the competition with foreign players from all over the world yet they play like cripple.Our team can be describe as a dog with teeth but can not bite, sad sad
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by efuah(f): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2008
lmao grin grin grin . . . i no fit shout. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Raimond(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2008
he! he!! grin
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by weebee(f): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2008
Na wa 4 dem o
Abeg make dem come home fast fast
make we concentrate on the good team
But on a serious note, lets be hopeful
They can still daze us
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Raimond(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2008
All we needed to do was take the bulk of our golden eaglets, and add a few experienced but youthful players to spice the team, and, viola, the nations cup would have been ours
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by prince84(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2008
super fowls
this name make sense but i would prefer

AGRIC FOWLS OF NIGERIA.

AGRIC FOWLS OF NIGERIA TEAM LIST AGAINST BENIN BUSH MEAT
EJIDE

SHITTU YOBO
NWANERI TAYE

MIKEL

OSAZE UTAKA

KANU

OBAFEMI UCHE
SUBS FOWLS
ETUHU
YAKUBU
NSOFOR
AMOKACHI
RASHEDI
OKOCHA
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by cutebabe: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2008
weebee:

Na wa 4 them o
Abeg make them come home fast fast
make we concentrate on the good team
But on a serious note, lets be hopeful
They can still daze us

Shuo with all their disgrace perfomance you are not DAZED enough shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it when they start spelling Federal Republic of Nigeria with goals against us that you will be Dazed grin grin grin
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2008
cutebabe:

Shuo with all their disgrace perfomance you are not DAZED enough shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it when they start spelling Federal Republic of Nigeria with goals against us that you will be Dazed grin grin grin

abeg i no fit laff grin

his_grace:

Benin 65 - Nigeria 0

his_grace, dont even joke bout dat oh shocked
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by BuzD: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2008
[color=#006600][/color] Nawa o, I tire.Dem be real super fowls. God bless the initiator of this befitting name. may u live long. Imagine Berty goat, coach of super fowls, the rusilt is definnitely animalistic disaster, embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
What do you expect when a goat like Berti is coaching the Fowls?
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2008
Haba my people, make un a give these guys a chance now. You all seem to forget that the other teams in this competition are equally as good as our boys. The competition is entirely different from how it used to be say 10 years ago. Make una coolu temper small now wey una don dey call for the coach head and disband the team, whatever happened to patrioticism. Ok, tell me if Egypt had fired their coach and disbanded the team long time ago when they were doing bad, would they be as good as they are today? That's the problem with us Nigerians. We always expect things to go our way all the time but we seem to forget the fact that the world is changing and everyone is cathching on real fast. Personally, I think these guys played very well against Ivory Coast but were just unfortunate not to score a goal. Though only a miracle will save us from elimination depending on Ivory Coast not settling for a goaless draw, which I think they probably would just to be spiteful and get us out of the competition. Anyway sha, win or lose, I think we should still support our team no matter the outcome rather than ridicule them. That's why I love the united States; they support their teams regardless of the situation. God Bless the USA! God Bless Naija! Peace!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by clemcykul(f): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2008
super fowls indeed!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by blackgucci(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
yeah right! super fowls of nigeria headed by

the super red goat of germany betty voghts.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by casca(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2008
[center], THE SUPER GUINEA FOWL, [/center]
Pls dont 4get GIVERS neva lack, We av a very kind and generous team so giving out the Cup to our west african counterpart is not a bad idea after all we might av it back in the next century.   Up Benin republic thank God na still naija dem beee
[color=#006600][/color]Did i hear u talk about World Cup? ooh nooooo, Not again i,m offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. angry :-
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
t@medo u should understand dat we r very emotional rite now
we have been humiliated in dis competition & we just have to vent so allow us

we still luv em & still patriotic infact its our luv 4 dem & naija dat is making us so angry
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by metodman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
i can see there are so many blind people in here like our coach, How can you use Olofinjana and Mikel together when they have been defending together, The same rold and u cann see how they always confuse eachother, Please let Berti gooooooo, If he comes back to 9ja, let him be kidnapped please, i will pay u
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by babycool(f): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
Nigerians, when are we going to learn how to practice loyalty? Just because the eagles are not doing well now, you come up with all sorts of nasty names? It's you same people that will open your teeth and be hailing the same eagles when things start turning out for the better.

Wether the eagles are doing well or not, we should always be there to support and encourage them. Everyone makes mistakes you and I. It's about time we embrace the spirit of patriotism in Nigeria, believe me, it will go a long to to making things better for us.

As for me, I love the eagles, I believe in them and i am still proud of them. Chikena!

Long Live the Super Eagles, Long Live Nigeria !  grin
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by folahann(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2008
Well let's keep watching
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2008
Modups!:

t@medo u should understand that we r very emotional rite now
we have been humiliated in this competition & we just have to vent so allow us

we still love em & still patriotic infact its our love 4 them & naija that is making us so angry
Modupe! (i know it's Modups) and all the emotional people on here, now what do you have to say after their performance against Benin. How have we been humiliated? Oh, because we lost to Ivory Coast and played a goalless draw with Mali means we've been humiliated? One thing everyone (the emotional naijas on here) seem to keep forgetting is that Nigeria is not the only good team in this competition; can we be the best? certainly! But let's not quick to start chastising these guys because it could have been worse. At least give them credit for not conceding too many goals. Could they have done better? Certainly but chastising and making a mockery out of them will not help solve the problem but rather add to it. Mistakes were made during their previous matches, it is their responsibility now to go back and correct those mistakes so it doesn't happen again. I think it's hightime we naija fans need to put our emotions aside temporarily and objectively analyze the matches logically. Just my own personal opinion. No matter what happens, up Eagles anyday sha! Peace!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
babycool:

Nigerians, when are we going to learn how to practice loyalty? Just because the eagles are not doing well now, you come up with all sorts of nasty names? It's you same people that will open your teeth and be hailing the same eagles when things start turning out for the better.

Wether the eagles are doing well or not, we should always be there to support and encourage them. Everyone makes mistakes you and I. It's about time we embrace the spirit of patriotism in Nigeria, believe me, it will go a long to to making things better for us.

As for me, I love the eagles, I believe in them and i am still proud of them. Chikena!

Long Live the Super Eagles, Long Live Nigeria ! grin
I just saw your post now and I'm glad at least one person see things the way I see it. Tell dem jare babycoool, na hypocrisy go come kick in when our baba eagles dem go further for dis competition. By the way sef, i never see any of the emotional pple come back come post here sef, i go still dey wait. Peace!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Phiniter(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2008
Super Okuko of nigeria, headed by petty volks
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Phiniter(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2008
Super Okuko of nigeria, headed by petty volks
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
I tire for that team
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by tlops(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
now transforming, wink
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2008
t@medo as one of d emotional people (myself) am here reporting for duty grin

d guys finally scored the long awaited goals though it still looked like a struggle
there were many missed opportunities but finally we sailed through and am thankful for dat

however, dat does not mean they have regained our total forgiveness cos this was a 50/50 chance we took and d boys need to stop leaving it all to chance
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by weebee(f): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2008
cutebabe:

Shuo with all their disgrace perfomance you are not DAZED enough  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it when they start spelling Federal Republic of Nigeria with goals against us that you will be Dazed  grin grin grin

Alright friend, were you not dazed?
Continue to watch, Super fowls sorry Eagles will still daze us!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2008
Modups!:

t@medo as one of d emotional people (myself) am here reporting for duty grin

d guys finally scored the long awaited goals though it still looked like a struggle
there were many missed opportunities but finally we sailed through and am thankful for that

however, that does not mean they have regained our total forgiveness because this was a 50/50 chance we took and d boys need to stop leaving it all to chance
Modups! Modups! Ok, I have to give you credit for at least showing face even though the others are nowhere to be found. Yes, I do agree it was a bit of a struggle but it was a big improvement from their previous game. I still think their game against Ivory Coast was their best performance thus far despite the loss. I think with time, the boys will blend better and score more goals. Though Sunday's match is probably going to be their toughest ever cause they're playing the host country that happens to be a very good team as well. Nonetheless, every good team always have one or two weaknesses and if our boys can go over Ghana's previous matches, they might be able to find those weaknesses and exploit it on Sunday. Let's keep them in our thoughts and prayers cause they will need it as they will be playing against the entire Ghana populace. Pray for them o Modupe! grin Peace!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by babycool(f): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
Jericho, Jayon, Prince84, Cutebabe, Modups and others, the feeble minded unpatriotic Nigerians. May God forgive you people.

UP THE SUPER EAGLES!!!

grin  grin  grin
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
babycool, there aint nothing 4 God to 4give us for
abi we lie against dem? dem no mess up all dis while

as 4 being unpattriotic i can only speak 4 myself (i am a naija 2 d bone) hence d emotional outburst grin

@ t@medo kiss
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 1:24am On Jan 31, 2008
Modups!:

babycool, there aint nothing 4 God to 4give us for
abi we lie against them? them no mess up all this while

as 4 being unpattriotic i can only speak 4 myself (i am a naija to the bone) hence d emotional outburst grin

@ t@medo kiss

Modups! kiss right back at u! Just no let your blood pressure rise over our papa super eagles dem o. Sha, mo mi reke, mo mi nwo won. But sha, Ghana must go o! grin Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Goalkeepers Of All Time / List Of Ten Nigerian Players Representing Manchester United Teams(pic) / Getting The Latest News, Transfers On Uefa/premiership Leagues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.