Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Super Fowls Of Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Fowls Of Nigeria (6814 Views)

Featherless Chickens! Wingless Fowls! Brands Stop The Sponsor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by OldSYNC(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2008
Blatant:

Those fowls lack the passion and commitment it takes to represent one's country.
They are like most of us. We also do things for Nigeria (if we ever do) without passion and desire.

Our footballers are just like us in our daily lives.

You actually sound frank! The fact is that we still remain Nigerians, seeing litters everywhere without realising it's our land. We are all going to remain Super fouls (sorry fowls) till we change the way we live, the way we think the way we hold Naija. The Fearful news is that we are still thru to the 1/4Finals where we jam meet Ghana.

You better start Praying, Eli, Eli Eli Jah, Jah, Eli, Jah
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by boronze(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2008
u guys r so funny grin grin ;Danyway d boys had a bad start,bt i c dem playin in d finals, 'did i hear anyone say,' not possible''
it will still b u guys who will start throwin praises @dem, lets wait and c wink
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by luridguy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2008
i wonder if you guys will celebrate if we lift this cup i dont know why we cant be positive sad yea they they have not played well but things can certainly get better smiley
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
OldSYNC:

You actually sound frank! The fact is that we still remain Nigerians, seeing litters everywhere without realising it's our land. We are all going to remain Super fouls (sorry fowls) till we change the way we live, the way we think the way we hold Naija. The Fearful news is that we are still through to the 1/4Finals where we jam meet Ghana.

You better start Praying, Eli, Eli Eli Jah, Jah, Eli, Jah

All una naysayers, i hope these guys prove una wrong on Sunday! Peace!

Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2008
lets wait & see abi?

Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2008
Modups!:

lets wait & see abi?
Modups! baby u're still doubting heh? Ok, I'm reserving my comments for now. grin
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
wink
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by toshmann(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2008
when ghana falls, you guys will sing a new song cool
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2008
toshmann:

Amen to that o jare!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by FBS: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2008
I have just 3 things to say.
1. Berti V is a total failure. He should be sacked.
2. The team should be disbanded.
3. I feel sad. the yeye chickens, their name should be changed, This is a disgrace of the highest order.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by mamalaj(f): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2008
I think the refree was over doing the home support thing,correct me if am wrong by sending in your comments, anyways the eagles tried real hard and sort of regained most of their lost ego.  grin
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by coolkaboom(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2008
d ref was a bastardo.oor acting.he no even pretend say he de ref 4 real.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by tosinadeda: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2008
why on earth was mikel carded
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by ochukoccna: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2008
toshmann:

@ toshman, WE LOST!

FBS:

I have just 3 things to say.
1. Berti V is a total failure. He should be sacked.
2. The team should be disbanded.
3. I feel sad. the yeye chickens, their name should be changed, This is a disgrace of the highest order.

@FBS
     Totally agree with U except 4 no 3.
     How can U have the player advantage &  not make use of it especially when playing in a tournaments' knockout stage? I thought Christain Chukwu was tactically impotent but Vogts beats him hands down. Good thing we crashed out though seeing that legendary aura of invisibility 9ja has built on the fire brigade approach took a big blow today. But will we still get it right seeing if Vogts goes, will our sport admins [i.e. the Gimba's& Sani Lulu's of this clime] shorn of vision follow him? NO! Will the 9ja way of doing things change? Only time will tell but I've my doubts.

mamalaj:

I think the refree was over doing the home support thing,correct me if am wrong by sending in your comments, anyways the eagles tried real hard and sort of regained most of their lost ego.  grin

@ mamalaj
We had the chance to point that out but only if we had won. If we protest now, we would be counted as bad losers. Who would side with you except fellow Nigerians? What after getting a penalty & an opposition player sent off. thank God for been beaten by Ghana. we would just have fumbled on. Strip off your patriotic veil & ask yourself if you would invest precious time to watch & support the Eagles [or is it Chickens] every week if they were your premiership team?
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Gbosko: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2008
Wallbi-

Dondu! We score first and we still lost. So what are you talking about!. Or were you watching the match from under your bed$%%^&
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Sarin(f): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
We fall to rise, please do not condemn the eagles. We all saw this coming right from our first match, but there was nothing we could do. Let's just forget Ghana and the eagles or whatever you call them. Politics will not make the people in power to do the right thing. I feel we need new and local legs and not rich international club legs who earns lots of pounds and carry their international legs like, lipsrsealed sad
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Gbosko: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
At this point, I wish to suggest the urgent return of the following players of our glorious era -

Wilfred Agbonnivbare
Wasiu Ipaye
Ndubuisi Okosieme
Bright Omokaro
Andrew Uwe
Mudashiru Lawal
Haruna Ilerika
Florence Omagbemi
Rashidi Yekini
Henry Nwosu
Alloysius Atuegbu

The return of this players will mark a new beginning for the super eagles, Nay super sparrows,, sorry super bofuns Or what do you think sad
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Ghana4lyf: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2008
grin grin

WETIN DEY SUPER FOWLS INSIDE?

NOTING DEY HAPPEN?

GHANA BE THE CHAMPION

Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2008
Pls add Thunder Balogun to the list.

A ref that blew a penalty and gave a red card to the host can never be justly accused of bias.

We lost we are crap.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by prince101: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2008
Nigeria Players, Una try oo, It was just unfortunate that the God of soccer was against us in that nigeria - Ghana match ,

More greec  to una Elbow,   But he for sweat if to say una win, Una for lavish for Abuja when una come back, Nothing dey happen, God dey ,

Oga Gbosko ,   Those player u listed are already out of fashion, their time don pass, na only name dey get now, nothing to play again, na only coach them fit do,

true talk dey always bitter,
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2008
That does it, our super fowls have done it again - loosing scandalously to ghana. THank God i never supported them.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Jerri(f): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
Deleted
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by zexyworm: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2008
Having watched the entire match on Eurosport, i can conclude that the so-called super eagles are inherintly inferior players to the likes of Ghana.

i also agree with the Ghana coach when he said Nigeria has no standard international team. The total deficiency in systematic play, synergy, and ball possession proves the above.

The whole NFA and entire sports system (including Olympic contigent) need to be overhauled immediately and some sanity restored! A country of 140,000,000 people producing merely 3 medals at the Olympics just exemplifies the ugly state of affairs in Nigerian organized sports.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by kc08: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2008
SUPPER TORO TORO grin grin
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by jibosqie(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2008
The Nigerian team is like their British counterparts. Bunch of overated dead bones in decorated coffins and celebrated graves.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by folahann(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2008
We are fucking crap, as crap as cradesliga and England national team
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by boronze(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2008
they r indeed fowls,nutin super abt them angry angry angry angry
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by 4Him(m): 1:41am On Feb 04, 2008
we lost kukuruku!

Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by spora(m): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2008
grin grin omg

jibosqie:

The Nigerian team is like their British counterparts. Bunch of overated dead bones in a decorated coffins and celebrated graves.

But Volkswagen Vogts will not agree with you. He said unlike Ghana, Nigeria is a VERY young team. Imagine that! I doubt if the man is a coach. The earlier he is sent packing, the better.

Like Boateng said on SuperSport3, that match was won from the bench. I dont know what we expect from the ref again. A ref that gave a pen and a red against the host country. Abegi! Super turkey is not a team.

We are living on past glory and FIFA has not helped matter. The best team in Africa indeed!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2008
Apart from odemwinge, the rest players did not show any sense of patrotism or urgency; its a shame.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by hustler(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2008
Nobody should ven try to play dat biased refereeing card.

Truth is our coach is taztically inept.

No pattern of play from his team and too many tactical errors.

At 1-1 Ghana a man down. Essien as a central defender, y still continue with 2 dfensive midfielders when he should have sacrificed one and gone for the kill. WHat did Apam do wrong in the first match??

AT least he kept Kalou quiet for the most part of the game and it was an unlucky ricochet that set the tone for his mazy run for IV's goal.Nwaneri is crap at right back.

He says our team is young.With the 30yr old Yak. Berti gimme a break.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2008
pls no one should blame d ref for anything oh, we have only ourselves to blame here
d ref gave ghana a red card and we got a penalty for God's sake!!!! wat more did we want

oohh i was so pained yesterday cos i got dis foolish notion dat we could actually beat the blackstars especially after d red card but alas  shocked who sai? we still could not break through against ten men, HABA!!!!!!!

o mase oh  undecided dis finally proves dat there is something seriously wrong with our team even though they played thier hearts out
is berti a REAL coach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Goalkeepers Of All Time / List Of Ten Nigerian Players Representing Manchester United Teams(pic) / Getting The Latest News, Transfers On Uefa/premiership Leagues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.