Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Want To - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To (1395 Views)

Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please / Cold-room Business, Help Please / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To by Odionastron: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Plss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To by knice(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
It is profitable but more profitable and self sustaining if you are printing. Mostly, there are 2 ways to print: using a computer, printer and printing console software. The software sorts the pin which you buy from recharge card dealers.
Second common method is using a POS machine which is flexible. Press the network name and denominator of the card e.g 100, 200 etc and press print. That is it. It prints out as long as you did pin purchase. You need to have retailers to sell to b/c more people you supply, more of your profit. You can purchase pin with as low as N5000. If you do your homework properly, a daily profit of N2500 is common.
For Console printing software, manual and other details/07033097160. Nice day.
Re: I Want To by dav8id(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
i'm sorry to said this,my friend you wil be disappoint here.cos u wil never get the real answer to ur finding.cos lot of pple here wil only end up telling u 2 buy there ebook that wil show u how to print recharge card. and u know what? most of them know nothing about the biznes,rather to sell ebook on how to print recharge card.
real pple that do recharge card biznes are always a busy pple.mean they wil nt hav the time to come to a forum and start teaching or telling ppel how to start the biz.
another thing is,there is a difference btw printing recharge card and recharge card biznes. I'm not into recharge card biznes,but i have help and put lot of pple into the biznes and they are all doing well.
Marketing of the recharge it self is anothe thing, but i have now discovered a newly simple tips that make every recharge card distributors alot of money.

You can contact in person and i will put you through,duo it's not free but for token...07037781319
Re: I Want To by elifire: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
just to help, there's this book I bought and read which contains everything you need to know to start this recharge card business and I have been able to start up successfully. You can get it @ www.ads.ng2g.com/rchge to start yours.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Billionaires Who Made The Biggest Financial Gains In 2013 / How A Frustrated Wedding Planner Turned Into A Watermelon Millionaire In Days / Next Day Value For Clearing Cheques Took Effect On September 4, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.