Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please (9103 Views)

Shawarma Business Plan / Starting A Shawarma Business / Shawarma Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by blackpanda: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
[/b][b]
Good day everyone. Am a young graduate in abuja and i have decided to start a small sharwarma outlet in my area. Please is there anyone that can help with tips on how to go about it. For instance where to get raw materials/ingredients ? What kind of equipment is needed? etc I will appreciate any help in this regard
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by Masterseg: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
i can do that for you by connecting you to the old hand in the business,i am an agent here in PH.you can call me on +2348058725027.

waiting for your reply.
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
blackpanda: [/b][b]
Good day everyone. Am a young graduate in abuja and i have decided to start a small sharwarma outlet in my area. Please is there anyone that can help with tips on how to go about it. For instance where to get raw materials/ingredients ? What kind of equipment is needed? etc I will appreciate any help in this regard

What is this business all about?

I will like to know more about it as I only know more about Online business.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by manosteel(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
You need to go to India or pakistan to learn the trade.
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by dannywest: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
I have a few shawarma outlets in Port Harcourt here. What is your budget? You can start with the locally fabricated equipment (cheaper) or imported equipment (more expensive but classier and more reliable)
The ingredients are available from any Departmental Store Around you and the meat/chicken from where you normally buy meat or chicken.

manosteel: You need to go to India or pakistan to learn the trade.

No you don't
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by bigx(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by koolg: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dannywest, can you kindly enlighten us on this biz? I have been trying to get info on this biz too.
You may want to post some info here or kindly let me have your contact tru my email segunab(at)gmail.com
Many many thanks
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by dannywest: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
koolg: Dannywest, can you kindly enlighten us on this biz? I have been trying to get info on this biz too.
You may want to post some info here or kindly let me have your contact tru my email segunab(at)gmail.com
Many many thanks

What aspect do you want to know about? I would post here so It would help others too.
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by Vuitton(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
@ DannyWest I am actually doing a research on shawarma start up. I already have a bar business on moor road, Yaba, Lagos and want to add to the food options I currently have (bbq and chips)

Question is how does on get the vertical machine or the toaster and how much would either cost (local or imported)

Any useful info would be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by dannywest: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Vuitton: @ DannyWest I am actually doing a research on shawarma start up. I already have a bar business on moor road, Yaba, Lagos and want to add to the food options I currently have (bbq and chips)

Question is how does on get the vertical machine or the toaster and how much would either cost (local or imported)

Any useful info would be appreciated

I get the imported type for the vertical one at 180k here in Port Harcourt, The toaster is like 130-150k brand new for electric imported model and 40-60k for the locally made gas model (not too reliable/classy though)

1 Like

Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by yuddy1: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
So what about the ingredients and how to go about it...
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
OP

I am somewhat late on this thread. But if you want to know how to start a shawarma business in Nigeria, the link is a starting point.
Re: Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please by joyandfaith: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2021
Op is now apc e--rat.

(1) (Reply)

Debt Securities: What Are They And How Do They Operate? / Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / To Freelancers On UPWORK, I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.