Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy (20138 Views)

See The World's Weirdest High Heel Shoes / Michelle Obama – High Heel Shoes / Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by alienvirus: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
I always pity women that put on such high heels. They sincerely suffer in silence. How on earth will someone with right senses put any of these on? undecided undecided undecided

Women! Over to you...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by ayinba1(f): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
THESE are NOTshoes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by slimyem: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
There's nothing sufferable about it if you know when,where and how to wear it...
Heels make one elegant!!

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
I will stick to my flats and wedges.
The only heels i rock are those on boots.

period. grin
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Mckybarf(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
alienvirus: I always pity women that put on such high heels. They sincerely suffer in silence. How on earth will someone with right senses put any of these on? undecided undecided undecided

Women! Over to you...
lol, i love high and love it when women wear them- specially if they have beautiful legs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
I can't believe this made it to the front page...smh.
Wearing heels requires practice. It might hurt the first few times but it gets easier with each wearing to the point where you're used to it...got it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Uchenna42(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
I comment my reserve....just passing
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by kodewrita(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
alienvirus: I always pity women that put on such high heels. They sincerely suffer in silence. How on earth will someone with right senses put any of these on? undecided undecided undecided

Women! Over to you...

am a guy though but according to a friend of mine who has a few sisters, high heels were originally meant to accentuate your hips. They make you feel sexy because they arch your back a litte and make the...erm....hips... shoot out more.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by cowgurl: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2012

Women! Over to you...

angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by ijebabe: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Shut up and join the club!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
abi o, if you can't beat 'em, you join 'em.

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by hunterstorch: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
na wao. get more from hunters torch
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Mpetempe(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
Jobless fellows.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by irecruit(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
this is suicide. How will an intelligent and normal person wear such a thing? I really pity them cos they are suffering their self. Sorry to all those wearing high hill shoes.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nasri100(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gays

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
small time western women go dey talk about how women in other cultures suffer in pursuit of some idea of beauty
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
irecruit: this is suicide. How will an intelligent and normal person wear such a thing? I really pity them cos they are suffering their self. Sorry to all those wearing high hill shoes.

Dee Ice!! I see you and ur HILL oº°˚! E no de hard to know when u don show! Ur english preceds u!!
Ehen, all of u complaining, if babe wear am pass u, na whistle una go whistle till she pass all! I don't wear heels sha, but I salute those who do!! cool
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Ariyke: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
ayinba1: THESE are NOTshoes grin grin
supported they are ankle breakers though i do have somegringrin
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by NAJALYN: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Poster, women dont suffer, they love high heel shoes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
You see, the problem with most of them is follow follow.. They know they dont feel comfortable in these weapons called "high heels" abi na "mount zion",but still they wear it just to feel among.. I have seen a lady who almost went naked cos her high heel wanted to fall her..
If a girl can prefer a bad guy to a gentle one,why wont she prefer "high heel" to "normal shoe" .. The funny thing is that after the bad guy breaks her heart,she will come back running to the gentle guy..
When high heel don break their leg finish,them go begin run find rubber slippers..
To all the high heel ladies in the house,"THOU SHOULD NOT JOKE WITH THY ANKLE,COS AN ANKLE INJURY CAN CHANGE "YOUR CATWALKING" TO "ELEPHANT WALKING,IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN,IT MIGHT DIVERT TO K-LEG AND GIVE YOU PERMANENT V-SHAPED NYASH"..Be warned...

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by staaari: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
Heels are intended for 'short' ladies to match-up with their men.

it also give a sexy outlook if you have hot-legs.

generally, it should not be everyday where but for those special outings.. HEELS is it.

I just luv it on me baby.

btw: Sakoszy was wearing heel to match up to his madam!
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Joe50(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
i hate it especially when short ladies put it on...
Is very irritating.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by aieromon(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Orthopedic shoes grin grin

Always carry a pair of flat slippers in your bag.

Be warned
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Ariyke: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib: You see, the problem with most of them is follow follow..
They know they dont feel comfortable in these weapons called "high heels" abi na "mount zion",but still they wear it just to feel among.. I have seen a lady who almost went naked cos her high heel wanted to fall her..
If a girl can prefer a bad guy to a gentle one,why wont she prefer
"high heel" to "normal shoe" .. The funny thing is that after the bad
guy breaks her heart,she will come back running to the gentle guy.. When high heel don break their leg finish,them go begin run find rubber slippers..
To all the high heel ladies in the house,"THOU SHOULD NOT JOKE WITH THY ANKLE,COS AN ANKLE INJURY CAN CHANGE "YOUR CATWALKING" TO "ELEPHANT
WALKING,IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN,IT MIGHT DIVERT TO K-LEG AND GIVE YOU PERMANENT V-SHAPED NYASH"..Be warned...
gringrin
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Born2beRich1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
Akpola shoe still better pass this one na..... grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Rooneyboy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
why should u pity them ?
When they expect u to admire them u are pitying them .

Are u normal @ all ?
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by 234GT(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
They for dey put ladder under their shoes.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by semid4lyfe(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
aieromon: Orthopedic shoes grin grin

Always carry a pair of flat slippers in your bag.

Be warned

That's what most of the ladies do. . .dem plenty for my office grin
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by SisiKill1: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
My favorites

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Super1759: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
they said it makes them elegant. Oya see elegancy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Richy4(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
It is ok when they are not walking long distances.when the heel is still straight,it is always good on them,it makes them look taller and confident.I feel really bad seeing ladies with heels that has seen a lot of years and have curved due to the fact that it has covered more than 120 kilometers per hour.I feel car + cab + okada = high heel cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Crop Tops Become A Street Fashion Trend In Nigeria??? / Kelis's Hair Transformation! / Hair Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.