Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy (20146 Views)

See The World's Weirdest High Heel Shoes / Michelle Obama – High Heel Shoes / Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Tedpgrass: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib: You see, the problem with most of them is follow follow.. They know they dont feel comfortable in these weapons called "high heels" abi na "mount zion",but still they wear it just to feel among.. I have seen a lady who almost went naked cos her high heel wanted to fall her..
If a girl can prefer a bad guy to a gentle one,why wont she prefer "high heel" to "normal shoe" .. The funny thing is that after the bad guy breaks her heart,she will come back running to the gentle guy..
When high heel don break their leg finish,them go begin run find rubber slippers..
To all the high heel ladies in the house,"THOU SHOULD NOT JOKE WITH THY ANKLE,COS AN ANKLE INJURY CAN CHANGE "YOUR CATWALKING" TO "ELEPHANT WALKING,IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN,IT MIGHT DIVERT TO K-LEG AND GIVE YOU PERMANENT V-SHAPED NYASH"..Be warned...

That got me laughing..... hard!!!

Not to worry, once the ankles are gone or feet look all gnarled and more like chicken toes, the orthopaedic chaps will crack n break the bones needed and effect a cosmetic repair.

The chronic back n ankle pain is a different matter. Ask V Beckham.

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by toboy: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
ItsModella:
you just made absolutely no sense.
really!? Then you've no senses at all!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by toboy: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Tedpgrass:

That got me laughing..... hard!!!

Not to worry, once the ankles are gone or feet look all gnarled and more like chicken toes, the orthopaedic chaps will crack n break the bones needed and effect a cosmetic repair.

The chronic back n ankle pain is a different matter. Ask V Beckham.

lol
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Greatken007(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
Joke apart do u people actually know the negative impact of high heel shoes?It affect the hip,it also affect pregnancy.Go and make more research about that.The pressure impacted is not thinkable.Stop going to habalist to confirm the cause of your barreness,too many things are involve.Anything oyibo do una go wear,dey have solutions to most of their problems.Even the rich are flying abroad to solve their,you that can't afford that why not keep off
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
toboy: really!? Then you've no senses at all!
lmao!!! Gbam.... Gbam... Gbam...!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
@ OP are u sure u are a guy? Ladies abeg rock those heels for me jor. Nothing is as perfect as a combo of mini skirt and high heels or better yet, high heels and nothing else on...
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Now! Now! No need to throw a tantrum because no one understands your gibberish.cheesy

I imagine it must be frustrating not being able to add anything remotely close to sensible to the discourse but let me assure you. . .You too can make sense. I know this because God is not wicked so he musta given you a brain.

I imagine it must be really frustrating not being able to utilise the smallest part of your brain to comprehend what a toddler can decipher while sucking her mama's bosom.. I was in doubt if common sense was common,but you single-handedly convinced me.. Oh mother nature now i believe common sense is not common..
BTW,how can i throw in a tantrum..come on,how can i get angry over this little thing? It's no biggie nah..
Lastly,if you say my post is gibberish,then no problem..pls ignore me.. Thanks dear,i have faith in you too..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
toboy: really!? Then you've no senses at all!
Look, as long as I do not refer to you, don't quote me, fool.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by blaid: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
undecidedhmmm I laugh. really isnt it madness, with some of these shoes u can barely move. ah ah ladies wake up use ur head pls.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by free2ryhme: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
alienvirus: I always pity women that put on such high heels. They sincerely suffer in silence. How on earth will someone with right senses put any of these on? undecided undecided undecided

Women! Over to you...

these are called akpola ..walking coffins
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Omofranca(f): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
These ladies deserve medals! grin
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Topeedo: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
slimyem: There's nothing sufferable about it if you know when,where and how to wear it...
Heels make one elegant!!
YEAH REALLY ELEGANT WHEN YOU ARE WALKING LIKE A DUCK AND NEEDING SOMEONE FOR SUPPORT ABI...RUBBISH
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by chocopearl(f): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
i luv my heeels soooo very much....i feel gr8 wenever i walk on em *but truth be told walkin on heels is nt a small sth*
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Ivynwa(f): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
Yeah, heels---don't we like them?
Makes one satchay and breeze on [color=000099]while walking[/color]. It gives a real s-exy look and when you stand on it you stand like the queen of your world. Lol

Now that D man below is so makobe on his heels.
Is he really a makobe/g*y man orrrrrrrrrrr(or what)?

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by weaseloo: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Such heels are not for me. I value my comfort abeg.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by sashaa(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
Johnwizzy: For those putting on this shoes,I pray u will nt witness a situation of emergency
For example u hear the sound of bomb or gun-shot or police chasing arm robbers.Where and how will u run with that carterpilla or crane u call shoes
simple!
Comot am n run
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by SisiKill1: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib:
I imagine it must be really frustrating not being able to utilise the smallest part of your brain to comprehend what a toddler can decipher while sucking her mama's bosom.. I was in doubt if common sense was common,but you single-handedly convinced me.. Oh mother nature now i believe common sense is not common..
BTW,how can i throw in a tantrum..come on,how can i get angry over this little thing? It's no biggie nah..
Lastly,if you say my post is gibberish,then no problem..pls ignore me.. Thanks dear,i have faith in you too..

Awwww....Look at you go!! shocked shocked

You actually did it. You strung letters together to make words and words to make sentences and semi decipherable sentences too! Good for you! smiley

See, I knew you had it in you and I am glad it took me believing in you to get it out.

You just might make complete sense one day! You really might! smiley
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by toygod2: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
wahala in disguise for ladies
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by tosrich(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
LADIES, when you BOKO BOYS coming from afar, with heels on our leg, you know the end of the story............................
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by mobo2(f): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
It is nice when u are mob.....
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
sashaa:
simple!
Comot am n run
So u don't know the meaning of emergency or u haven't witness one b4. Before u even remember to off it another thing don happen...
Or u knw how many minute it will take u to off that crane u call shoes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Awwww....Look at you go!! shocked shocked

You actually did it. You strung letters together to make words and words to make sentences and semi decipherable sentences too! Good for you! smiley

See, I knew you had it in you and I am glad it took me believing in you to get it out.

You just might make complete sense one day! You really might! smiley
Ah!!! Na wa oh.. You no dey tire to quote. Na you first quote me,and i quote you back..so na draw-draw... Abeg i don tire,lol..shoor!! No reply me again nah..
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by SisiKill1: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib:
Ah!!! Na wa oh.. You no dey tire to quote. Na you first quote me,and i quote you back..so na draw-draw... Abeg i don tire,lol..shoor!! No reply me again nah..

Rotflmao! Oh come here you!

Ya know I am just messing with ya!

Oya quote me one last time so we can hug it out and equation will balance. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Kslib(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmao! Oh come here you!

Ya know I am just messing with ya!

Oya quote me one last time so we can hug it out and equation will balance. cheesy
Ehen,i don quote you.. Na draw-draw.. Equation balanced..lol
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by slimyem: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Topeedo: YEAH REALLY ELEGANT WHEN YOU ARE WALKING LIKE A DUCK AND NEEDING SOMEONE FOR SUPPORT ABI...RUBBISH
why do you want to cry??
If you don't understand simple English,just say so...
"when,where and how" in my post means something...
Go figure of fvck off!!
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by fapcrook(m): 3:55am On Oct 27, 2012
slimyem: There's nothing sufferable about it if you know when,where and how to wear it...
Heels make one elegant!!
scientifically they destroy d feet bones and very uncomfortable
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Ademab(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2012
Check this out

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by honeric01(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2012
Ademab: Check this out

Humans just love to put themselves through stress.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Sleek05(f): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2012
I don't understand why ppl won't stop using panadol 4 oda ppl's headache. If dey break dia ankles, its dia business, not urs! And sm1 was sayin heels can cause barreness, I'd reserve my comments on dat one. I don't think I've heard a more daft statement all my life. All in all, heels r cul n dey make u look gorgeous...jump in2 a river if u don't lyk dem on me!

Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by fairygeh(f): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2012
I love high heels,too fond of them but it depends on the occasion though,it gives one a classy look,appear gorgeous,esp for babes who are of average height but if you are so tall like 6ft,doesnt make much sense.some occasions do not call for heels too some ladies should know that
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by Ivynwa(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
Greatken007: Joke apart do u people actually know the negative impact of high heel shoes?It affect the hip,it also affect pregnancy.Go and make more research about that.The pressure impacted is not thinkable.Stop going to habalist to confirm the cause of your barreness,too many things are involve.Anything oyibo do una go wear,dey have solutions to most of their problems.Even the rich are flying abroad to solve their,you that can't afford that why not keep off

You are right about heels affecting pregnancy and causing miscarriage. I have emphasized on that severally in the forum. The wife of another cousin(from her father's side) of a cousin of mine lost her pregnancy after attending a wedding on heels. Women in their first trimester should avoid it.
Re: Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy by SpicyMimi(f): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2012
To be sincere with you guys, d tin no easy o! D last time i wore it to a frd's party, i felt like my leg ws gonna break off, i cudnt bear the pain o! Had to walk bare footed to get a dunlop slippers to return bak to my skul hostel. You need to see ow relieved i was wid d dunlop slippers...it felt like heaven! Wheew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Crop Tops Become A Street Fashion Trend In Nigeria??? / Kelis's Hair Transformation! / Hair Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.