Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church (5108 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2012

Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changers Church

A man shot Wednesday morning at World Changers Church International in College Park has died, according to Fulton County police.

Police confirmed earlier that one man was shot around 10:30 a.m. and transported in critical condition to South Fulton Hospital where he later died. Channel 2 Action News said the victim was a member of the church’s production crew.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/man-shot-at-creflo-dollars-world-changers-church/nSmdp/

The last days are surely upon us. The enemy is no longer operating from without they are now from within.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by mazaje(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
So?. . . .BH are busy bombing people in Nigerian churches all the time. . .Where is Jesus to save them?. . .
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
mazaje:

So?. . . .BH are busy bombing people in Nigerian churches all the time. . .Where is Jesus to save them?. . .

You are altogether instruments in the hand of the devil, you may kill the body but you cannot kill the soul.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by mazaje(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You are altogether instruments in the hand of the devil, you may kill the body but you cannot kill the soul.

LOL. . .You are a fool. . .Kill which body and cannot kill which soul?. . .Your bible says that the God it talks about will always protect his people but we have BH killing christians with impunity every sunday in Nigeria and you are coming up with this nonsense as a response?. . .

Here is what is written in the bible. . .

[b]Psalm 91
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the LORD, who is my refuge - then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."[/b]

Where is the promise of protection with christians been killed in their God's own house every sunday whe they go to worship. . .deal with that snd stop acting a fool. . .
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
mazaje:

LOL. . .You are a fool. . .Kill which body and cannot kill which soul?. . .Your bible says that the God it talks about will always protect his people but we have BH killing christians with impunity every sunday in Nigeria and you are coming up with this nonsense as a response?. . .

Here is what is written in the bible. . .

You need to read this part of the Bible if you are to make any sense.

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell"

The reign of terror in atheist countries such as China, North Korea as well as in Islamic countries including northern Nigeria, will only succeed in multiplying Christianity in these areas because the blood of the Martyrs is the seed bed of the Church.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by AfroBlue(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
check out the anointed one @ 2:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgS2uDMEF4
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mazaje and Ola, why are you guys arguing? Shouldn't we all be used to the many contradictions in the bible by now?

Anyway its a pity God can't protect his people even in his own house.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
inurmind:

Mazaje and Ola, why are you guys arguing? Shouldn't we all be used to the many contradictions in the bible by now?

Anyway its a pity God can't protect his people even in his own house.

Believers in Christ can be rest assured that they are safe in the hands of God. If God permits that we die we only change address to be present with the Lord and absent from the body but unbelievers have no hope, when they die their hope goes up in smoke. This is the reason why you should come to Jesus and live. For the thief cometh not but for to steal, and kill and destroy but Jesus has come that we may have abundant life.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ola: lol @ permission. God lets Boko Haram bomb his own place, for what? To what end?
So Boko Haram's God's will?
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by plaetton: 2:44am On Oct 25, 2012
Afro_Blue: check out the anointed one @ 2:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgS2uDMEF4

I am so embarrassed.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by Horus(m): 3:42am On Oct 25, 2012
Where was their Jesus when the man got shot?.....Sleeping?
Re: Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church by pastormustwacc: 4:03am On Oct 25, 2012
Where was God when the children of Israel were suffering, or when they were taken captives to babylon? Or when Jesus was suffering and was being murdered??

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Sleeping With My Boss!” – KICC Bishop Bismark / Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! / 2024 Theme (year Of) For All Churches In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.