Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! (5139 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good evening Nairaland. How are you guys doing?

Last year in June, a contest was staged when a prophet of Yahweh challenged my authority and prophesied that Yahweh his god shall wreck me such that I would start begging for bread within 21 days.

The contest was wonderful while it lasted. It goes thus, Yahweh failed woefully and his prophet was ashamed because on the d-day which I was supposed to be begging for bread, I came online and shared recharge cards. And till today, I am still rich enough. But that prophet of Yahweh begged for money publicly two days after:

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3190383/prophecy-yahweh-against-otem-failed

Now another challenge is here. This is just 7 days challenge. It would end on Saturday. Here Goodmuyis aka Abubakar Muyiwa has challenged my authority and has prophesied that his god yahweh, the brother of my god Atum, will humble me within seven days.

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3938951/every-gang-up-against-christianity

But I god Otem is ready to shame yAhweh as usual because that is my major mission on earth. I will be here to paste recharge cards on Saturday to show that I have not been humiliated by anyone. And in addition, I shall paste poems through the inspiration of Atum, the wise brother of Yahweh. Stay tuned everybody. Let all Christians see this as an opportunity to prove that yahweh is still on his throne. Let them fast and pray for yahweh to come out the winner in this contest.

I god OTEM, god of brain using has spoken. Let the contest begin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
So Goodmuyis, it's six days left already for yahweh to humble me. And if he can't then it means I have humbled him again as usual. Pls go to vigil, tell your church pastors let them pray hell on me. But I say ALL THE PRAYERS AGAINST ME OTEM SHALL GO AND GIVE YAHWEH SOME PIMPLES IN HIS SPIRITUAL CAGE (ION).

1 Like

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yahweh: As useless as "no toilet roll" on a dung stained buttocks!!! grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Wilgrea7(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
there it is
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 4:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:
there it is
What meanest thou?
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 5:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Countdown, 5 days to go for Yahweh to humiliate me, god Otem, a very high consciousness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Leonbonapart, come and see

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Abeg keep my own recharge card o! We all know Yahweh is only interested in healing the blind and casting out demons grin grin

1 Like

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 6:04am On Jul 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Abeg keep my own recharge card o! We all know Yahweh is only interested in healing the blind and casting out demons grin grin
yahweh may also want to load recharge cards, so make sure you keep it a date. Don't let yahweh load the cards before you do.

4 Likes

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
yahweh may also want to load recharge cards, so make sure you keep it a date. Don't let yahweh load the cards before you do.
grin grin grin grin 5 days left abi? No problem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Whats your fear?

You should have called me out to join in Prayer for your medical problem instead
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Whats your fear?

You should have called me out to join in Prayer for your medical problem instead

Leave story joor. This contest must hold, or are you doubting the potency of your god yahweh in humiliating me? If that's the case, say it and let's call it off. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Leonbonapart(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
Leonbonapart, come and see
come and see what? Our God is a jelous God and incomparable. No match and there is no one like him.I can't prove him to cos he he deals in signs and wonders. Your time is coming
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Leonbonapart:
come and see what? Our God is a jelous God and incomparable. No match and there is no one like him.I can't prove him to cos he he deals in signs and wonders. Your time is coming

God ALMIGHTY who created yahweh is not a jealous God. How can God Almighty be jealous of his children? As for yahweh who is jealous of his brothers and sisters, he is currently imprisoned and he shall remain imprisoned ION(In Otem's Name). I have conquered Yahweh and all other evil gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Three days to go, the d-day is almost here. Praise Otem Hallelujah.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2017
2 days to go...

2 Likes

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2017
1 day to go. Tomorrow shall be the day. Will the prophecy of Goodmuyis, a prophet of Yahweh come to pass on god Otem? We shall see.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I promise, by the name of God Almighty whom I served, the whole nairaland will see and hear how you will be humbled. Your fellow freethinkers will learn from your downfall. Anen

You promise by the name of your god whom you serve? Well, it's just one day to go before we load recharge cards ontop the head of Yahweh the god you serve. And I promise in the name of Otem my 'holy' name, Yahweh shall receive a spiritual upper cut tomorrow. The humiliation and shame of tomorrow shall go as a strong wave to your god and strike him In Otem's Name(ION).
,I Otem the god of strength and power havw declared it and it shall be so.

2 Likes

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2017
specter:

This is one joke taking too far. Don't challenge God to a battle. The power of life and death is in the tongue. Hope your parents know what you are doing online. Don't bring sorrows upon them boy! Don't joke with things you don't have sufficient knowledge of.
Come and witness the power of nature raw here. A contest has been staged. Yahweh vs Otem. Tomorrow will make the 7th day as declared by Abubakar Muyiwa, the prophet, saying that I shall be humiliated. Be ready to watch what pans out tomorrow. I said I'll be here to celebrate the impotency of Yahweh with recharge cards. Pls make it a date. God Otem has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2017
francisbiz.:
You play with everything,
May THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE, JEHOVAH WHO YOU MOCKED WITH HIS HEBREW NAME judge you in his own way, and may JEHOVAH visit you with plagues; may JEHOVAH make your ways to be dark and slippery.
May JEHOVAH humble you to public confession, in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, Amen!
I am going to make a recharge card 'public confession' tomorrow. Won't you load recharge cards too

2 Likes

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2017
staggerman: It will not be done. The day will come and you will not be found
Tomorrow is the day, u say I won't be found tomorrow to paste my cards? Well, we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
otem otem . Be not be deceived, God is not mocked; Whatsoever a man reap is what he shall sow. His mercies still keeps you because you have an advocate, Jesus .

But shall you continue this way( in your sinful ways) and his grace still abounds? God forbid!

The final verdict is coming.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Jacksonville:
otem otem . Be not be deceived, God is not mocked;
Whatsoever a man reap is what he shall sow. His mercies still keeps you because you have an advocate, Jesus .

But shall you continue this way( in your sinful ways) and his grace still abounds? God forbid!

The final verdict is coming.
Have u ever seen me mock God? Is it possible for a mouth to mock the body that hosts it? Who I am mocking here is not God who created Yahweh, but yahweh himself is whom I am mocking. And the grandfinale of mock shall come tomorrow, for recharge cards shall be pasted and poems and songs shall be rendered on this thread to celebrate yet another humilation of Yahweh the mumu god.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2017
grin smiley grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Victornezzar: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Niflheim:
Yahweh: As useless as "no toilet roll" on a dung stained buttocks!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Y do we av much illiterates on religion section
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by terrezo2002(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2017
0temAtum:

Have u ever seen me mock God? Is it possible for a mouth to mock the body that hosts it? Who I am mocking here is not God who created Yahweh, but yahweh himself is whom I am mocking. And the grandfinale of mock shall come tomorrow, for recharge cards shall be pasted and poems and songs shall be rendered on this thread to celebrate yet another humilation of Yahweh the mumu god.
Well, God Jehovah cannot be mocked. If your claim is that the Yahweh you refer to was created by your God, then that Yahweh is not the God we serve because Jehovah Was Created by nobody. He Is The Almighty Uncreated Creator Who Created You And I
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
terrezo2002:
Well, God Jehovah cannot be mocked. If your claim is that the Yahweh you refer to was created by your God, then that Yahweh is not the God we serve because Jehovah Was Created by nobody. He Is The AlmightyUncreated Creator Who Created You And I
Yahweh himself knows his creator and he cannot deny it. God Almighty created all the gods with the tepex and light. I shall quote the passage of the doctufos for you to see.
Otem Erectus 1:6

6. For according to the thummim of the light of God, the age of Aquarius shall be one which shall cast shadow of all religions and make little all the gods revered by the world. For then shall God the Universe, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, Moloch, Atum and their thousands of brothers and sisters be made known.

2 Likes

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by espionage48(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
chai

1 Like

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by realmindz: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
it's end of month, I doubt Yahweh will show up for tomorrow's contest.

You know why? Yahweh will be busy with audit and will be consolidating figures for list of tithe payers

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
realmindz:
it's end of month, I doubt Yahweh will show up for tomorrow's contest.

You know why? Yahweh will be busy with audit and will be consolidating figures for list of tithe payers

grin grin grin
lol
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Hanabian: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Today is the Saturday. Ortem where you dey?
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2017
I've been monitoring this thread since 12am.

Somebody shld check if 0temAtum has lost the bet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Number 666. / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.