Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

HELP!! I Think I Have To Quit School!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP!! I Think I Have To Quit School!! (669 Views)

When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / Should I Quit School And Take This Job Offer? / I Want To Quit My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! I Think I Have To Quit School!! by spamagic: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
I got this mail and i had to share it mainly because i completely understand what the sender is going through, please advice her and try to make it constructive. Thanks

'I read your blog a lot and i'm a learning colleague. I have been studying law in one of the Nigerian universities for almost 6 years. I am really depressed at the moment because my colleagues who i started studying with will be called to bar next month and i just found out that i have yet another extra year.The worst part is that i gained admission late and in december i'll turn 30.

Please advise me, i cant dedicate 8 years to studying law but thats what having an extra year means. What can i do if i quit now, because i'm not sure i can continue. You can share it on your blog but please don't reveal my identity'

I personally think you should hang in there, don't let all your efforts go to waste, may God grant you the strength you need

originally posted on
[url][/url]http://spamagic3..com/2012/10/help-i-think-i-have-to-quit-school.html
Re: HELP!! I Think I Have To Quit School!! by Mustay(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
There's a reason why the benchmark of success has not been lowered - the consequences are too diasadvantageous even when you're helped to scale through.

It's better to have something to show for in 8 years than to have nothing to show for. Moreover, this lady has not revealed other factors that have militated against her obtaining the degree except the 'time period' factor and freinds' pace.

If you don't know the reason you've failed, you might have well not learnt the way to succeed. Don't let us start to mention those who spent a decade not because they did not pass but due to ASUU strikes, school -ish etc.

Woman, go skul and come out with a law degree jare.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Mathematics Bsc. Vs Elect/elect HND / 3rd Class Searching For Oil And Gas Job.what Certifications Do I Need? / Study Medicine/ Law Or Other Professional Courses In Romania/ Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.