Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders (3605 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / How Do I Treat An Arrogant Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by mumumugu(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Onila, y dont u try openin a thread 4 ur kind? VIRGEN NAIRALANDERS
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
mumumugu: Onila, y dont u try openin a thread 4 ur kind? VIRGEN NAIRALANDERS
Those ones are even worse
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by onila(f): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Those ones are even worse
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nonsense
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
mumumugu: Onila, y dont u try openin a thread 4 ur kind? VIRGEN NAIRALANDERS
Bro, i know you are trying to make a point, but you have to beware of accidental discharge. Some of us are not with our bullet proof vests. . . Thank you.
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, i know you are trying to make a point, but you have to beware of accidental discharge. Some of us are not with our bullet proof vests. . . Thank you.
that was uncalled for
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by bittyend(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Get my name off that list! I'm not arrogant, I'm just confident and I have a right to be.

And don't ever put me on a list with those other mongrels, too far ahead of them, I can't see non of them.

Bittyend of Narnia!
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
bittyend: Get my name off that list! I'm not arrogant, I'm just confident and I have a right to be.

And do ever put me in a list with those other mongrels, too far ahead of them, I can't see non of them.

Bittyend of Narnia!

undecided

Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Talk about being vain
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by bittyend(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Onila oma, keep that virginity; I'm sharpening my pencil for now. I should break the hymen next year when I'm done.

I see you have been looking for me everywhere, don't worry 'boobilicious' damsel, I'll be back soon.

Expect me like you are expecting Jesus.
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by bittyend(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Not vain, if you have got what I've got, you would be super confident too.

Back to real life, let me leave you mofos alone. undecided
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
And more vain.
SMH
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
bittyend: Not vain, if you have got what I've got, you would be super confident too.

Back to real life, let me leave you mofos alone. undecided
LMAO!! Bittyend is an ode!! grin grin

I've got more than what u can dream of having and I'm still humble tongue

Surround urself with ppl that hv achieved more than u have, and u will see that u're no more than a local champion!!

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by bittyend(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! Bittyend is an ode!! grin grin

I've got more than what u can dream of having and I'm still humble tongue

Surround urself with ppl that hv achieved more than u have, and u will see that u're no more than a local champion!!

Lmao!

You went to a HBCU, I graduated from a top three Unversity in the UK, and you want to compare your lack of achievements to mine, right? GTFOH!

Local champion from a top 10 University in the world vs. HBCU graduate. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nairaland so funny heheheheh grin grin grin grin
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
Onila, this girl; look @ the yawa you've caused everywhere! Watching from the sidelines grin
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by duni04(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
sexkillz: Onila.

I perfectly understand that you have a social disorder and you can't help but commit any thought in your head into writing, but the amount of senselessness that emanates from you is rather unbecoming. . .

An advice from a brother to a sister: Get a what? Get a LIFE!
LMAO!
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
bittyend:

Lmao!

You went to a HBCU, I graduated from a top three Unversity in the UK, and you want to compare your lack of achievements to mine, right? GTFOH!

Local champion from a top 10 University in the world vs. HBCU graduate. cheesy

WOW!! What university did u go to Bittyend?? Let's compare ranking!

cry cryWait till next yr, and when I tell u what my grad school is, u'll shut d f*uck up. I'm super pumped! cry cry

How come u went to three though, how old are u?? U must be in ur late 20s and btw Bittyend, we all know what u wrote is a lie but we'll play along wink
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by bittyend(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Shollypopz:

WOW!! What university did u go to Bittyend?? Let's compare ranking!

cry cryWait till next yr, and when I tell u what my grad school is, u'll shut d f*uck up. I'm super pumped! cry cry

How come u went to three though, how old are u?? U must be in ur late 20s and btw Bittyend, we all know what u wrote is a lie but we'll play along wink

I said; 'Top Three', but she thought I said 'Three'. smh .. What happened to your reading and comprehension skills? undecided

HBCU and their 'ghettolised' academic culture. The same colleges produced the likes of: Plies, 2chains and a couple of other moronic rappers.

Come talk to me when you get into an IVY league Uni, till then, I can't waste my bandwidth on you.
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by onila(f): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
bittyend:

I said; 'Top Three', but she thought I said 'Three'. smh .. What happened to your reading and comprehension skills? undecided

HBCU and their 'ghettolised' academic culture. The same colleges produced the likes of: Plies, 2chains and a couple of other moronic rappers.

Come talk to me when you get into an IVY league Uni, till then, I can't waste my bandwidth on you.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by DExplorer1: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nayah: Nairaland so funny heheheheh grin grin grin grin
Hi babe!
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
bittyend:

Lol, I scanned through ur post, I must hv misread that.

hhmmm The same HBCU that produced W.E.B Du Bois, Martin Luther King, John Hope Franklin, .........

I don't want to waste my time wiv you either. The truth hurts, I know.

I'm not hving this fight, cos the last thing I would do is defend AAs on NL.
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by CrazyMan(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
Is this what Nairaland's romance section has turned into? sad

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by sunnshyn(f): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
Oh goodness me! Some souls can speak english sha!!

Watching & listening with my dictionary on the fence!!
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by legacysystems2(f): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS DATA SHEET

ELEMENT: Woman
DISCOVERER: Adam
ATOMIC MASS: 45kg to 225kg

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
1. Body surface normally covered with film of powder/paint
2. Bolls at absolutely nothing, freezes for no apparent reason
3. Found in various grades ranging from virgin material to common ore

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
I. Reacts well to gold, platinum and precious metals
2. The most powerful money reducing agent known to man

COMMON USE
I. Highly ornamental
2. Can greatly aid relaxation
3. Can be effective cleaning agent

HAZARDS
I. Turns green when placed alongside a superior specimen
2. Possession of more than one is possible but specimens must not make eye contact

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by 190theclown: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
CrazyMan: Is this what Nairaland's romance section has turned into? sad

I swear, I've been watching all of dem fool demselves for hours now

Smh -

Я these people even normal!
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Mynd44: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

I swear, I've been watching all of dem fool demselves for hours now

Smh -

Я these people even normal!
I gotta agree with you on that one
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by 190theclown: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
I gotta agree with you on that one

Shakes mynd_44
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Mynd44: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

Shakes mynd_44
**shakes him too**
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Arrogant Romance Section Nairalanders by CuntDestroyer: 12:40am On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: Onila.

I perfectly understand that you have a[b] social disorder [/b]and you can't help but commit any thought in your head into writing, but the amount of senselessness that emanates from you is rather unbecoming. . .

An advice from a brother to a sister: Get a what? Get a LIFE!

see who dey talk. 24/7 on NL/Romance. Douche bag doesn't have a life to start with. am sure u must have banned sweet onila by now.

a55hole she was right you and every fark on her list are loosers

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Teenager Post Pictures Of His Shrine & Foreign Currencies From Ritual / LAWRENCE ANINI, The Robber. The Gangster That Seized A Nigerian State . / Another Pretty "Nigerian Airforce Member" Got Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.