Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS (14730 Views)

Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Senator Ndume Contacted Boko-Haram Leader 73 Times In One Month Says SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by chrisolive: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
Rooneyboy: This PDP people again.

I remember one of our security chiefs said this, that PDP was responsible for the existence of BOKO BOIZ and they kicked him out for saying the ruth.
Thank you bros.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by Rooneyboy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Senator Ndume gave AGF’s mobile number to Boko Haram – SSS. More drama as details regarding Ndume’s transaction with Boko Haram emerges. An Assistant Director with the State Security Services, SSS, James Ineh, told the Federal High Court on Wednesday that a Senator, Mohammed Ndume, gave the telephone number of the Attorney General of the Federation, Mohammed Adoke, to the Boko Haram. Mr. Ndume, a serving Senator from Borno, is standing trial for allegedly having links with Boko Haram. The accused has, however, said he established the link to facilitate peace as a member of the Presidential Committee on Security in the North East Zone. Mr. Ineh, who was the Chairman of the Special Investigation Panel, SIP, set up to investigate Mr. Ndume, said that a former spokesman of Boko Haram, Ali Konduga, revealed the information to the panel. He said Mr. Konduga informed the panel that the senator provided him with the telephone number of Mr. Adoke.

The witness allegedly told the panel that the number was used to bargain a governorship petition filed by the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in Borno state.
Mr. Ineh said that the former Boko Haram spokesman testified that the calls to Mr.
Adoke were threats to spur him to influence the Governorship Election Tribunal members
to cede the state’s election victory to PDP or risk mayhem in the State. He explained that the name of the Attorney General was dragged into the panel report submitted on November 25, 2011 on the grounds that his GSM number was found in Mr. Konduga’s telephone set. Mr. Ineh, in his testimony, further said that the items found in the senator’s telephone
were indicative of his close connection with the dreaded group. “The fact that Konduga was tried and convicted of terrorism acts is enough to show that the accused is also liable,’’ he said. The judge, Gabriel Kolawole, adjourned the suit to November 1, November 5 and
December 11.

Source:
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/104746-senator-ndume-gave-agfs-mobile-number-to-boko-haram-sss.html

The truth of the matter is that this case will never see the light of the day, abi no be Naija we dey again ?
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by BabaAlaji(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
You see were the mata d show 4rm? Afta small some Nama will come n say na Buhari. D last trip go be GEJ.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by Rooneyboy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Senator Ndume gave AGF’s mobile number to Boko Haram – SSS. More drama as details regarding Ndume’s transaction with Boko Haram emerges. An Assistant Director with the State Security Services, SSS, James Ineh, told the Federal High Court on Wednesday that a Senator, Mohammed Ndume, gave the telephone number of the Attorney General of the Federation, Mohammed Adoke, to the Boko Haram. Mr. Ndume, a serving Senator from Borno, is standing trial for allegedly having links with Boko Haram. The accused has, however, said he established the link to facilitate peace as a member of the Presidential Committee on Security in the North East Zone. Mr. Ineh, who was the Chairman of the Special Investigation Panel, SIP, set up to investigate Mr. Ndume, said that a former spokesman of Boko Haram, Ali Konduga, revealed the information to the panel. He said Mr. Konduga informed the panel that the senator provided him with the telephone number of Mr. Adoke.

The witness allegedly told the panel that the number was used to bargain a governorship petition filed by the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in Borno state.
Mr. Ineh said that the former Boko Haram spokesman testified that the calls to Mr.
Adoke were threats to spur him to influence the Governorship Election Tribunal members
to cede the state’s election victory to PDP or risk mayhem in the State. He explained that the name of the Attorney General was dragged into the panel report submitted on November 25, 2011 on the grounds that his GSM number was found in Mr. Konduga’s telephone set. Mr. Ineh, in his testimony, further said that the items found in the senator’s telephone
were indicative of his close connection with the dreaded group. “The fact that Konduga was tried and convicted of terrorism acts is enough to show that the accused is also liable,’’ he said. The judge, Gabriel Kolawole, adjourned the suit to November 1, November 5 and
December 11.

Source:
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/104746-senator-ndume-gave-agfs-mobile-number-to-boko-haram-sss.html
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by Vogue50: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2012

December 11.

Source:
it's quite convincing that our security agencies are trying , they deserve our commendations .
I'm of the opinion that culprits must be brought to book , irrespective of their societal class or political positions.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by taharqa: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Rooneyboy: This PDP people again.

I remember one of our security chiefs said this, that PDP was responsible for the existence of BOKO BOIZ and they kicked him out for saying the ruth.

Dont know why you guys would keep repeating this thrash.

Azazi implied that some northern POLITICIANS who cotested the primaries in the PDP wit GEJ( as well as some other nprthern elites) hijaked the BH thing in order discredit the govt of GEJ, not that PDP itself is responsible. You guys should stop repeating this lie cos it feeds the propaganda of BH operatives and sympathizers and makes it difficult for us to focus on the real source( cause) of the insurgency so it could be crushed as quickly as possible.

Both Senators Ndume and Zanna where in ANPP Borno when their governor( ALi Modu Sheriff- current Chairman Board of Trustees of ANPP) was harboring top members of the BH including Ahj Fudu who was i think his commissioner for Religious Affairs; Senators Ndume and Zanna only defected to PDP last. Top guns like Ciroma and Keita who also promised to make the govt of GEJ ungovernable if he won are in PDP however as are some others.

Bottom line: some northern elites( from different political parties or even those not in any political parties) are directly or mostly indirectly( by virtually doing nothing) supporting the current insurgency for supposed political gains.

PS: The core group of BH are still religious Extremists who want to impose their own vision of Islam on both moderate Muslims and non-Muslims; the elites are only hijacking and taking advantage of the situation for their own political gain.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by controlseven: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Twinkle twinkle little star
How i wonder what u are?
Up above............*sleeps*
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by Rooneyboy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
taharqa:

Dont know why you KIDS would keep repeating this thrash.

Azazi implied that some northern POLITICIANS who cotested the primaries in the PDP wit GEJ( as well as some other nprthern elites) hijaked the BH thing in order discredit the govt of GEJ, not that PDP itself is responsible. You guys should stop repeating this lie cos it feeds the propaganda of BH operatives and sympathizers and makes it difficult for us to focus on the real source( cause) of the insurgency so it could be crushed as quickly as possible.

Both Senators Ndume and Zanna where in ANPP Borno when their governor( ALi Modu Sheriff- current Chairman Board of Trustees of ANPP) was harboring top members of the BH including Ahj Fudu who was i think his commissioner for Religious Affairs; Senators Ndume and Zanna only defected to PDP last. Top guns like Ciroma and Keita who also promised to make the govt of GEJ ungovernable if he won are in PDP however as are some others.

Bottom line: some northern elites( from different political parties or even those not in any political parties) are directly or mostly indirectly( by virtually doing nothing) supporting the current insurgency for supposed political gains.

PS: The core group of BH are still religious Extremists who want to impose their own vision of Islam on both moderate Muslims and non-Muslims; the elites are only hijacking and taking advantage of the situation for their own political gain.

Now u can convey ur point without calling me a kid, I take that to be an insult .
Pls when next u want to pass ur message do it in a more civilized way.
I'm no kid.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by taharqa: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Now u can convey ur point without calling me a kid, I take that to be an insult .
Pls when next u want to pass ur message do it in a more civilized way.
I'm no kid.

Aplogises...
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by sunkoye: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
grafikii: Pls is Buhari Pdp? Smh
ok only butari....others are pdp!
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by odoguigbo: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2012
Abeg, give me water to drink and leave talk!!!!
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by Slyp: 1:07am On Oct 25, 2012
i begin to wonder how these senators normally feel any time they hear about the death of innocent nigerian:
some human beings are just too wicked.
our security agencies actually deserved to be commended and if nothing is done about these senators i will advice JTF quite the north for them to turn it to whatever they like.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by lumeneng22: 5:33am On Oct 25, 2012
edoyad: PDP
. Is boko haram.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by karlmax2: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2012
edoyad: PDP
pdp prosecuting pdp.I wish A.C.N or any other party can do same 9ja would have been great.instead what we get from other parties is hypocracy kudos to PDP for the courage to expose their own member!.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by victorD3: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2012
DANILSA: NA SO NAA, AM NOT SURPRISED ABOUT THE NEWS BUT AM SURPRISED THAT EVEN EDUCATED NORTHERN ELITES ARE INVOLVED IN SENDING BACK THE NORTH FROM STONE AGE TO WOOD AGE<FROM CE TO BCE,JUST TO MAKE THEIR FOUNDER HAPPY OR TO FRUSTRATE GEJ, ONE APPEAL PLEASE, CAN THIS GUY BE SENT TO KIRIKIRI RIGHT AWAY OR OPTIONALLY ALUU

Who told you all senators are educated? Didn't you read what David Mark said that many National Assembly members can't read nor write? Well I personally know a Senator from Zamfara State that don't understand English nor read and write.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by victorD3: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2012
Gen Azazi has been exonerated

BOKO IS PDP
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2012
jude33084:

Ŧħåϯ will be our prayer ♍♈ guy. ßŮϯ these northern Senators are not making things easy at all
. Nt all northern senators.just one bad Apple among them.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by mbhs139(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2012
Policewoman: First it was senator Ali ndume, then senator zanna, and then ali modu sheriff. Is it not obvious now that Bokoharam is a creation of the muslim northern elite (especially PDP members)? Why is their case always swept under the carpet? Does Mr President feel protecting fellow PDP members is more important than d lives of nigerians wasted by these Boko cows? I just wonder.

Haven't you noticed all this while that this got nothing to do with religion? Must we always be sentimental in making our point. Anyway, you have the right to comment what ever you like but I don't think this got anything to do with whether they are Muslims or not. The point is that they are just being what they are ... irrespective of their religious affiliation.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by mbhs139(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2012
taharqa:

Dont know why you guys would keep repeating this thrash.

You have some points there. The fact still remains that this politicians are our major problem
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by KINGwax(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Really really amazing and revealing.
What a cruel country.
I hope all found guilty will be prosecuted.

Mod Front Page pls.
na u go dey advocate for front page abi? Na u be the clerk of the house abi?
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2012
ITS NOW VERY CLEAR THAT THOSE CORPERS WERE KILLED BY PDP KILLER TUGS DISGUISING AS CPC ALL WITH THE SINGLE AIM OF TARNISHING GENERAL BUHARI'S NAME!

FUNDING TUGS AND TERRORISTS IS A VERY EXPENSIVE VENTURE AND CPC DOES NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO EVEN PAY FOR THE RENTS OF OFFICE SPACES TALK MORE OF FUNDING TUGS AND TERRORISTS!

FOR THE NAIRALANDERS AND NIGERIANS THAT HAVE BEEN MISLED BY PDP PROPAGANDA MACHINES INTO BELIEVING THAT GEN. BUHARI IS A TERRORIST, YOU ALL OWE THE OLD MAN AN UNRESERVED APOLOGY IN YOUR MINDS, VERBALLY OR IN YOUR ACTIONS - ELSE, YOU WILL BE WRONGLY ACCUSED OF EVIL YOU DID NOT COMMIT! DONT FORGET THAT KARMA IS A BITCH - IT ALWAYS BITE BACK!

PDP - NEST OF KILLERS, LAIRS AND TERRORISTS!
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2012
greateros: ITS NOW VERY CLEAR THAT THOSE CORPERS WERE KILLED BY PDP KILLER TUGS DISGUISING AS CPC ALL WITH THE SINGLE AIM OF TARNISHING GENERAL BUHARI'S NAME!

FUNDING TUGS AND TERRORISTS IS A VERY EXPENSIVE VENTURE AND CPC DOES NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO EVEN PAY FOR THE RENTS OF OFFICE SPACES TALK MORE OF FUNDING TUGS AND TERRORISTS!

FOR THE NAIRALANDERS AND NIGERIANS THAT HAVE BEEN MISLED BY PDP PROPAGANDA MACHINES INTO BELIEVING THAT GEN. BUHARI IS A TERRORIST, YOU ALL OWE THE OLD MAN AN UNRESERVED APOLOGY IN YOUR MINDS, VERBALLY OR IN YOUR ACTIONS - ELSE, YOU WILL BE WRONGLY ACCUSED OF EVIL YOU DID NOT COMMIT! DONT FORGET THAT KARMA IS A BITCH - IT ALWAYS BITE BACK!

What do you mean tarnishing Buhari's name?

U amaze me a lot.
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by taharqa: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2012
greateros: ITS NOW VERY CLEAR THAT THOSE CORPERS WERE KILLED BY PDP KILLER TUGS DISGUISING AS CPC ALL WITH THE SINGLE AIM OF TARNISHING GENERAL BUHARI'S NAME!

SHUT ya mouth my frnd. The post-electn crisis was instigatd directly and indirectly by CPC agents who told d very gullible peeps in d north that they won the electn and where riggd out by d PDP( which was a lie). Top PDP leadas and sm oda northern elites who the mobs taught didnt support d 'turn' of d north sufficiently were also victims. The statements of Buhari b4 dat electn and his very slow response to the crisis( he was only 'forcd' into making a statement cos overwhelming pressure on him by diff groups esp foreign powers), making him at least indirectly responsible for the crisis. This and sm oda irresponsible tins of top CPC leadaship made them lose my support( i supportd Buhari in 2011 electns) subsequently. By d way, you do not need much resources to instigate an impressionable mob to commit atrocities.. This post-electn crisis is diff from BH though
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by EmmaTay(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2012
[size=90pt]One caught out of hundred. I'm quite sure there are still many just that they've not yet been caught[/size]
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by mikron(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
AND I EVEN SAW THE FOOL GIVING AN INTERVIEW ON TV A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. IN A SERIOUS COUNTRY THAT MAN WOULD BEEN ON SUSPENSION PENDING THE CONCLUSION OF THE CASE. BUT HE IS STILL IN THE SENATE WEARING HIS WHITE AGBADA AND ENJOYING HIMSELF. I EVEN SAW FA-CROOK SORRY FAROUK LAWAN IN THE HALLOWED CHAMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPS TOO. I WEEP FOR OUR COUNTRY
Re: Senator Ndume Gave AGF's Number To Boko Haram – SSS by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nigeria where is Thy Pride?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo, Ondo Police Commissioners Redeployed Months To Election / Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation / Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Voted Best Speaker Of the Year' Back-to-Back (Pixs))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.