Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli (2464 Views)

Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta / Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by allwestafrican: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nickiinaj refused to meet footballer Mario Balotelli after her gig in Manchester this week because she was too tired.

The 29-year-old 'Super Bass' rapper - who recently claimed she would love to settle down and have family in the near future - refused to meet the Manchester City player on Monday night because she was so exhausted after her concert in the city.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "Mario was gutted. He's a big fan and turned up with gifts along with his other Man City team-mates.

"But Nicki was too tired after the gig and feasted on a massive Nando's order instead -- so he went home disappointed. He'd even bought a camera especially."

Nicki's snub followed a difficult gig for the rapper at Manchester's MEN Arena, during which she accidentally burst out of her tight fitting bustier dress.

But she laughed off the wardrobe malfunction and told the crowd: "You guys have seen my boobs before. You won't tell anyone, will you?"

The 'American Idol' judge appears to be too busy for romance this year as she previously rejected JLS member Ortise Williams.

The 'Makes Me Wanna' singer revealed he tried to woo the curvaceous rapper by sending her witty tweets, but when they met up in person over the summer she wasn't too impressed with Ortise's offer of a date.

He sighed: "We had a thing going on twitter for a while. She came over for the V Festival and we got chatting and I said I'd love to take her out and we left it there.

"She hasn't got back to me. So I'm still looking for love. Any nice girls out there? Hit me up!"
http://allwestafricannews..com/2012/10/nicki-minaj-snubs-mario-balotelli.html
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
So how is that my business?
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by dominique(f): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Poor dude, she prolly never heard of him. Americans are not so keen on European football.

berem: So how is that my business?

Dem beg you to reply?

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by Chimezie198(m): 12:56am On Oct 25, 2012
Nna eh...

How does this reduce the price of Akpu in d market
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by warrikid(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2012
berem: So how is that my business?
Me I no undastand some people oo,u read smtin wey u feel say no relevant to u,dem no beg u oooo,only u carry write say "how is dat my bizness". Come ehnn seun,make dem dey submit birth certificate and age declaration for here ooo.cos small pikin plenty for some peepo head here

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by kehindesalisu: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2012
sorry ballo try again later..
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by SlyIg(f): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2012
Tell the footballer to go to someone that would rather have his time!
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by iykofias(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Dats my baby nicki,balo no reach!
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by iykofias(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2012
SlyIg: Tell the footballer to go to someone that would rather have his time!
wot means wl he use in tellin d footballer? U buy am plane ticket?
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2012
dominique: Poor dude, she prolly never heard of him. Americans are not so keen on European football.

True talk. Na only David Beckham be the footballer wey these American celebrities sabi well well.
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2012
if this appears in the frontpage, I'll personally hunt ogugua and Missy B angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
Balotelli ear wel wel!
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by desireexo(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by dopeJemi: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mehnn!

Upload d pix of her bosoms cumin awt of her dress nau angry

Na dat 1 I wan see gringrin

Weda she snubbed balloteli or not z not mah biz-guts

I jes wanna see her bosoms sad
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by Alaafialoro(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2012
warrikid: Me I no undastand some people oo,u read smtin wey u feel say no relevant to u,dem no beg u oooo,only u carry write say "how is dat my bizness". Come ehnn seun,make dem dey submit birth certificate and age declaration for here ooo.cos small pikin plenty for some peepo head here
LMAO...bwahahahaha! Wicked man,see how you just finish that poor lady,as if u get her for mind before.
Re: Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli by Akposkool(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
iykofias: Dats my baby nicki,balo no reach!
u hav got 2 b kidding me.mario is richer and more popular dan dat artificial freak.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / WOW!!! Kenya’s Booooty Queen / Model, Corazon Twerks Under Water [DOWNLOAD] / [PHOTO] -checkout The Kenyan Girl Who's Got The Shape Better Than Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.