Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario (25390 Views)

Spot The Difference: Oge Okoye Vs America Singer Future (photos) / Jim Iyke Spotted With Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State (pic) / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by satinoeleniyan: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hehehehehehehe...Looks like it is 'Hanging Out' time for most of our celebs..Well I know Jim Iyke is Living his dream..

https://instagram.com/p/z_65NGlBMa/

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mario, looking ever young.

9 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by benuejosh: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
noted
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
going places.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by englishmart(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
how would this ensure a peaceful general election?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by dechandel(f): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Jim Ikechukwu biko hit the gym!!

Mario forever young kiss

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by icebebe(f): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
I love mario,reminds me of ma first crush David ogenemario,still searchin fr dt boy *tear*
he left witout sayin goodbye

Ikechukwu reminds me of ma baby D-iyke(all ave got)

But Na wa o,dis world is a small one,my crush n hubby met n snapped

My hubby undstnds

11 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebebe:
I love mario,reminds me of ma first crush David ogenemario,still searchin fr dt boy *tear*
he left witout sayin goodbye

My hubby undstnds
Yes I actually do understand honey. smiley

You go meet me for house today! angry angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by icebebe(f): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yes I actually do understand honey. smiley

You go meet me for house today! angry angry
u got me scared! No string attached,jus wnt to knw hw he turned out to b,u undstnd?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by iamrealdeji(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
This nigga Mario rocked when I was in secondary sch
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Airforce1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Papa "Ejimma" don grow breaast finish

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebebe:
u got me scared! No string attached,jus wnt to knw hw he turned out to b,u undstnd?
I do not understand, I thought you told me you have completely deleted that nonsense boy from your head. angry

No food money for you for the next one month. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by kekakuz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=16pt]
dear. chibok girls
I hope you sleep well tonight
I wish you well and wish you home
please don't think we have forgotten you please.
we still care and pray for you
you have done no wrong to want education
now see the price are paying
cursed is your abductors at home or in the bush
may they continue to run forever
may day not die by the gun of the soldiers
but by the blunt shovel of the civilian JTF
sleep well chibok girls. I really care
#kekakuz

[/size] embarassed embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Most Nigerians are too African in look. Jeez!
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by emalek86(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
A man escapes from a prison where he’s been
locked up for 15 years He breaks into a house
and inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He
ties him to a chair. While tying the wife to the
bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her
neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he’s in there, the husband whispers over
to his wife, “Listen, this guy is an escaped
convict. Look at his clothes! He’s probably spent
a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in
years.
I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex,
don’t resist, don’t complain. Do whatever he tells
you. Satisfy him no matter how much he
nauseates you. This guy is obviously very
dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us both. Be
strong, honey. I love you!”
She responds: “He wasn't kissing my neck. He
was whispering in my ear. He told me that he’s
gay, thinks you’re cute, and asked if we had any
Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be
strong honey. I love you, too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by bamidele2015: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT VERY LOW RATE MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250gb FOR 3000, GLO 300GB FOR 3000, ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 call 07062471665 DATA WORKS ON ALL DEVICE BOTH MOBILE AND PC
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why can't it be "Mario spotted with Jim".

Team make Nigeria proud.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
A has been spotted with another has been....sad

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Idrismusty97(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
So? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Trinxie(f): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmm....spotted with so so so everyday.
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by jimohibrahim(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nigeria celebrities are going places... i can't wait to join you guys
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Short dudes
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by easyfem(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
I just downloaded d guy music last night

do right - Mario

but where have you been since all this days bro
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by olivegirl(f): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I do not understand, I thought you told me you have completely deleted that nonsense boy from your head. angry

No food money for you for the next one month. angry
for real ? Just like that!. Pls why men always feel this way for that this will happen
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by valmunich(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke Spotted With America Singer Mario by Tinalex(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecidedsheesh....Jim looks like johnny Bravo. All puffed up in the numerator n tooth pick denominator; is that the new in thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' / Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together / Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.