Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Christians And Hypocrisy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Hypocrisy (472 Views)

Gossip And Hypocrisy: Which Is The Hardest Sin To Avoid / Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! / The Gospel Of Materialism – Nigerian Pentecostalism And Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Hypocrisy by ACKCITY: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
I will love you to take out about 5minutes or less to read this it may help you realize some useful truth about life. It's a text taken from the Christian's holy book, the bible. It was written by a great prophet, Isaiah 58. My personal opinion is in bracket. I challenge any Apostle, Pastor, Bishop, and Evangelist or any Christian at all who is not guilty of this to quote me wrong. I am using the New Living Translation; don't even try to bamboozle me with those talks of NLT not being the original version of the bible because most of you don't know how the KJV nor the bible came into being. I happen to be a pastor who refused to follow the multitude, I have done a thorough research of my believe, and hey Mr. Preacher, you need to go find out the truth about your believe. You became a Christian because you were born into a Christian home, if you were born into a Muslim home you would have been a Muslim! So spare me all those lies, thanks. [http://www.ackcity.net/christiansandhypocrisy.htm]

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin / Key To Blessing / God Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.