Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State (11520 Views)

Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by UYCO: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2012
Uduaghan is working, Deltans are happy ,to God be the glory

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by igboboy1(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2012
oagbanashi@ymai:
We in delta, appreciate the transformation going on in the transport sector. It is has no equal in the country

you joking right?
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by DELTABOY1: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2012
But Uduaghan gave all Okada men in Delta keke Uduaghan, why did Laagos state not do the same. The man is working seriously now sha. He commission one thing or the other every day.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Airpure(f): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2012
Alonga: Pls let appreciate dis,i believe d governor has try in transportation sector in d state,kodus to uduagha for this great work.

Apperciate what exactly, I believe u ve people in gov or r related to d gov so u get handouts. Well start by comparing this to what the state has. Is transport sector just buyin cars n buses? Where r d buses n cars bought 4yrs ago? Wat roads r these buses going to ride on? Tell me u not aware that insecurity in Delta is d worst in d country?compare wat d gov n commissioners ve looted to wat is being utilised.

Appreciate my ---
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Airpure(f): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2012
festusijomoni: I have observed that people hardly appreciate anything done by the govt. They tend to view it from several perspectives. Let it be known today that Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan is rated highly in the transport sector.[/b] He has assured that the roads will be fixed in due course to compliment the vehicles[b]. The vehicles will be managed by seasoned transporters and I can assure you that since 2008, we have had a very thriving, comfortable and the cheapest transport scheme in Delta via the initiative of the Governor. Join me in giving him kudos for this.

Mr Genius so it makes sense to u to buy buses then fix d road afterwards wen all d shocks n all r destroyed. Won't it be better to fix road first. Haba pls think .its not rocket science its simple logic.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2012
New Updates Guys Here is it our Governor is trying jor A meeting was held yesterday about our road see https://www.nairaland.com/1084184/delta-state-expert-roadmaps-resettlement
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2012
Airpure:

Mr Genius so it makes sense to u to buy buses then fix d road afterwards wen all d shocks n all r destroyed. Won't it be better to fix road first. Haba pls think .its not rocket science its simple logic.

dey are working on our road already i blve every of their plan there are other ways to back it up check
https://www.nairaland.com/1084184/delta-state-expert-roadmaps-resettlement
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2012
DELTA BOY: But Uduaghan gave all Okada men in Delta keke Uduaghan, why did Laagos state not do the same. The man is working seriously now sha. He commission one thing or the other every day.

and the keke already start working on the roads now,,
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by obazman(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2012
I now believe dat no man can satisfy everybody. We complained that Uduaghan is lacking in the educational sector, transportation, electricity, health, scholarship and he fixed up and we still complaining. Pls let's join hands with the man to make Delta State great. He is a listerning governor and he will put every thing in place to make us happy.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by JUO(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2012
na NPA express, that na the only road wey dey warri. by the way what happened to IVM http://www.innosongroup.com/innosonmotors/about_us.php your neighbouring state?
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by JUO(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2012
But Uduaghan gave all Okada men in Delta keke Uduaghan, why did Laagos state not do the same. The man is working seriously now sha. He commission one thing or the other every day.
you must be a father of lairs. that keke was sold for 210k
registration 50k, agent fee 10k, the actual amount for the is 150k. total everything and tell me. politicians are now buying everything if u need it, it will be given to u at the rate of 410k. time shall tell
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by UYCO: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2012
massive road rehabilitation in Delta state as the rain subside

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2012
If only we know how much money this has cost the state government you will feel sorry for Nigeria. Wetin do Inoson motors? The dude (inoson) promise to open maintenance centre that will employ the youth of that state. We are going forward.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by UYCO: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2012
Massive road construction and rehabilitation commence in Delta State as the rain subside

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by alex406(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2012
Poeple of Nigeris,let us have the spirit of appreciation. The fact that he did something good,he should be appreciated cus if he exit the office without accomplishing anything,we will also be the ones criticizing him for not doing anything.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Victorsky(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2012
THANK YOU MR.GOVERNOR......IMPROVE/ CHEAP TRANSPORT SERVICES......FREE MEDICAL SERVICES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN......FREE WAEC/NECO ENROLMENT FEES FOR SS3 STUDENTS...WOW\ CAN YOU BEAT THAT...ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU MR. GOVERNOR.
a FRIEND OF MINE IN PH SPEND OVER 450,000 NAIRA ON CS WHEN THE WIFE DELIVERED RECENTLY....IN DELTA STATE IS FREE.
WE THANK GOD FOR THIS TYPR OF GOVERNOR.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Airpure(f): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Victorsky: THANK YOU MR.GOVERNOR......IMPROVE/ CHEAP TRANSPORT SERVICES......FREE MEDICAL SERVICES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN......FREE WAEC/NECO ENROLMENT FEES FOR SS3 STUDENTS...WOW\ CAN YOU BEAT THAT...ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU MR. GOVERNOR.
a FRIEND OF MINE IN PH SPEND OVER 450,000 NAIRA ON CS WHEN THE WIFE DELIVERED RECENTLY....IN DELTA STATE IS FREE.
WE THANK GOD FOR THIS TYPR OF GOVERNOR.

Hmmnnnnnn Sir/Madam ur friend probably went to a private hospital. Its free in almost all fedral n govt hospitals u only pay for reg n some basic stuffs costing less dan 1k but den again guess u knw dat.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by kellyrolly21(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2012
Victorsky: THANK YOU MR.GOVERNOR......IMPROVE/ CHEAP TRANSPORT SERVICES......FREE MEDICAL SERVICES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN......FREE WAEC/NECO ENROLMENT FEES FOR SS3 STUDENTS...WOW\ CAN YOU BEAT THAT...ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU MR. GOVERNOR.
WE THANK GOD FOR THIS TYPR OF GOVERNOR

Hahahahhahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. U nor dey shame, u be fool and fool you be. Na only curse I go curse you. Imaging ur nonsense talk,is like uduaghan give you change make u take come talk nonsense, mumu, u just dey dey talk anyhow, ask ur Governor say make he pay salary, good roads and water electricity, if you deliver ur pikin finish and no money to train the pikin wetin go happen, d pikin go thief, if ur pikin finish sss3 and wan entrr higher institution no money to train am, madam oga use ur brain, Uduaghan is not a Govenor. Bleep you Bleep him
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by DELTABOY1: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2012
Kelly rolly, you be big fool o , make government pay for operation still feed the pickin join? If na that you dey look for, just go hang you dick
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by UYCO: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2012
GOD BLESS UDUAGHAN

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by UYCO: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2012
GOD BLESS OUR COMRADE GOVERNOR

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by kellyrolly21(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Delta Boy u nor get sense, u nor sabi read. If man work finish for Goverrnment why Government nor dey pay salary, why dem dey keep money to themself, well I nor go blame u, maybe u dey among the bad people of Delta State, make una continue, when that time wan reach we go know who be who.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Don2dammy: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dr.E.E.Uduaghan(CON) has demonstrated his love for Deltans through his people oriented project, the transformation in the transport sector is just one of a kind
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ofiladee(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
Aside the bad roads in Delta state, I think those Hiace buses have bee commissioned before. I don't get this. And all go soon loss like the previous ones.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by leke999(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
beneezy: Where are these buses gonna ride on?
The roads in Warri and its environs are as bad and bumpy like his head!
Ask me brother...i live in Warri.Is it Udu or Refinary or Warri-Sapele road abi na Effurun market...where will these buses ply.thess are misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2012
great
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by efewhoa: 3:27am On Oct 26, 2012
beneezy: Where are these buses gonna ride on?
The roads in Warri and its environs are as bad and bumpy like his head!
exactly what I was thinking. The traffic in warri is getting worse on daily basis, those big buses will just make things worse.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by dafeben(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
[/color][color=#990000] buying of buses have become the order of the day. All to loot our funds. U and ur god fathers will suffer it on the last day.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by BarryX(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Those guys trying to showcase some propaganda sh**t about Uduaghan working and stuff should look beyond the current 'bonanza' peanuts that they are currently enjoying from the Uduaghan Administration and x-ray what THE 5-year tenure & counting of the supposed 'dokinta' have done in real and economic terms to the life of the average Deltan. We should focus on shifting the paradigm from patronizing politicians (as if they really meant well for us) to real development crusade rather than these rhetorics churned out every now and then, at least Posterity would be judge us well. Thanks!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? / "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car / Ford's “Weather Factory” Test Centre Can Create Any Weather Condition You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.