Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? (11481 Views)

SOLD !!!! THREAD CLOSED . Alloy Rim For Honda Accord For Sale / My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping / Beautify Your Car Rim With This FINE RIM DECORATOR (4000: red,blue,white,black.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by rottenPussy: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Hi, I priced these rims yesterday and was told whichever I pick cost 68k. I intend to pick the one with double color and many fingers.

Pls is this a fair price or I should go to Lagos?

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by SmartToyota(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Where's your location?
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by rottenPussy: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
SmartToyota:
Where's your location?
Ibadan at the moment
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
rottenPussy:
Hi, I priced these rims yesterday and was told whichever I pick cost 68k. I intend to pick the one with double color and many fingers.

For a place like Ibadan, it’s a fair price. I got the exact type of the first one about two weeks ago for 70k, around Seventh-Day road..Oke bola, in Ibadan. But I was able to trade in the normal stock rims for 5k. So, I added 65k. Here’s the pic:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by rottenPussy: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alvin007:

For a place like Ibadan, it’s a fair price. I got the exact type of the first one about two weeks ago for 70k, around Seventh-Day road..Oke bola, in Ibadan. But I was able to trade in the normal stock rims for 5k. So, I added 65k. Here’s the pic:
Fair enough. I will try an locate the place at Oke bola to trade in aswell since I won't be needing my stock rim again.
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by SortOut: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Didn't know this particular Black would be this cheap,
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by rottenPussy: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alvin007:

Pls do you happen to know where one can get a phone holder (those that stick to the wind screen) in Ibadan?
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
rottenPussy:
Pls do you happen to know where one can get a phone holder (those that stick to the wind screen) in Ibadan?
I don’t have an idea at the moment, but I intend searching for it before the week runs out, coz I need it too ASAP. If it comes in cheap, I could get 2. If otherwise, I’d give you the descriptions.. cheesy grin
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
SortOut:
Didn't know this particular Black would be this cheap,
It is..cheap. But, I can’t guarantee how rugged it is, and its ability to withstand impacts from potholes at high speeds.

2 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
rottenPussy:

It's allover jumia

1 Like

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
greenhulk:

It's allover jumia
Yes sir..and I think it sells for as low as 2k. But, some of us hardly patronize such online shopping platforms. We explore other horizons first. grin

4 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by rottenPussy: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alvin007:

Yes sir..and I think it sells for as low as 2k. But, some of us hardly patronize such online shopping platforms. We explore other horizons first. grin
Found one on konga. The delivery fee was more than half of the gadget itself, lol...
Btw, have you considered painting the tiny edge of your wheel red?

Something like this grin

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
rottenPussy:
Found one on konga. The delivery fee was more than half of the gadget itself, lol...
Btw, have you considered painting the tiny edge of your wheel red?

Something like this grin
Lol..interesting...regarding painting the edges of the rims...I’d rather buy a rubber trim meant to do the same job. It’s being advertised here..
https://www.nairaland.com/4229618/beautify-car-rim-fine-rim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alvin007:

You traded in your stock wheels for 5k?
I'm shook.

Do you honestly believe these aftermarket wheels are better than your stock wheels?

13 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by rottenPussy: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alvin007:

Lol..interesting...regarding painting the edges of the rims...I’d rather buy a rubber trim meant to do the same job. It’s being advertised here..
https://www.nairaland.com/4229618/beautify-car-rim-fine-rim
I saw it sometime like that. Got discouraged after I saw the fixing mode on youtube. It looked like something that could peel off while cleaning the tyre with a vacuum pump.
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

You traded in your stock wheels for 5k?
I'm shook.

Do you honestly believe these aftermarket wheels are better than your stock wheels?
Bros..the car came with the random wheels with covers..and I know these rims I got, are basically to satisfy my aesthetic desires..nothing compares to stock/oem alloys.

8 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
rottenPussy:
I saw it sometime like that. Got discouraged after I saw the fixing mode on youtube. It looked like something that could peel off while cleaning the tyre with a vacuum pump.
Oh...noted!
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by rottenPussy: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alvin007:

Oh...noted!
will probably try it out cos I really want a tough of red on d rim
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
rottenPussy:
will probably try it out cos I really want a tough of red on d rim
It should look nice.. smiley
What color is your car?
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by rottenPussy: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Alvin007:

It should look nice.. smiley
What color is your car?
Sky blue. A black rim with a touch of red should boost the beauty
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by diportivo: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2018
if na me sha o

I was pick the rim in the middle...over and over again

also,this red wey Una wan paint rim again,mud no dey Una area sha?

cos na mud dey spoil all these painting and the holes in the middle of these fancy rims

but,beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder......to each his own

price is fair...I dey come Ibadan tmr...I want to see it fixed by 2pm max angry

so we can wash it grin

1 Like

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2018
diportivo:
if na me sha o

I will pick the rim in the middle...over and over again

cos na mud dey spoil all these painting and the holes in the middle of these fancy rims

so we can wash it grin
Bro, do you run a ‘car wash’ in Ibadan? grin
Na joke I dey o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by diportivo: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Alvin007:

Bro, do you run a ‘car wash’ in Ibadan? grin
Na joke I dey o. cheesy

grin
Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by OgaKazeem(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
diportivo:
if na me sha o

I was pick the rim in the middle...over and over again

so we can wash it grin

bros tell am make e change d relay for d tyre ooo. if not dt rim no go roll. ehen.

3 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by timifakay(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
rottenPussy:

Glad you've been to the place recommended.
Are there any price offers in Lagos yet?
Factor in cost of transportation to and from Lagos to see if they difference will be worth it.

On a lighter note, easy on the threads creation for the car, the village people of 'our guy' in Akure who did so sometime ago didn't like it and they have dealt with him... LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
timifakay:

Glad you've been to the place recommended.
Are there any price offers in Lagos yet?
Factor in cost of transportation to and from Lagos to see if they difference will be worth it.

On a lighter note, easy on the threads creation for the car, the village people of 'our guy' in Akure who did so sometime ago didn't like it and they have dealt with him... LOL.
Dan...comes to mind. grin

2 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by timifakay(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Alvin007:

Dan...comes to mind. grin

Cok is the guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by kingreign(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
timifakay:

Cok is the guy grin

VW Golf Is the car grin

3 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingreign:

VW Gol. Is the car grin
Fire is the tool. grin

3 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by thebigkendo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingreign:

VW Gol. Is the car grin

Fire is origin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by Alvin007: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
thebigkendo:

Fire is origin grin
Ashes...is the result grin

2 Likes

Re: Alloy Rim At 68k - Cheap Or Expensive? by OgaKazeem(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
Alvin007:
Ashes...is the result grin
i am not to blame

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Safety Tips Every Taxi Passenger Must Know / "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car / Cars You Wished You Owned While Growing-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.