Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,785 members, 7,855,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Genuine Cocoa Business Opportunity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Genuine Cocoa Business Opportunity (415 Views)

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Online Business Opportunity For Nigeria Student / Suppliers Or Sellers Of Cassava , Snails, Catfish,cocoa Etc Are Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Cocoa Business Opportunity by Barnix(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello everyone,
I have a very genuine cocoa supplier based in Okada town, Edo state who can supply this product in large quantity to anywhere in Nigeria.
To be honest I don't have much experience in cocoa trade but I want to be a genuine and trustworthy middleman between the main supplier and serious buyers from any part of Nigeria.
I would ensure that both parties to any business transaction is satisfied at all times.
Please note that this is a genuine opportunity and I intend to deal solely with genuine buyers in any part of Nigeria and overseas if possible.
Call me on 08072044600 if interested.
Thank you and I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with interested buyers.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Customized Blog Like Mine To Start Your Business Online / Very Low Interest Loans / Bonanza, Bonanza, Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.