Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Do You Have A Blind Person Around You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Have A Blind Person Around You? (437 Views)

Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) / Female Student Goes Blind After Slap By Principal’s Secretary [see Photos] / If Seeing Is Believing,what Does A Blind Man Believe In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Blind Person Around You? by albarka1: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2012
There are lots of things that blind people can do independently but which most sighted people can’t do and as a result, I referred to them as not disabled people as most people call them, but instead referred to them as differently abled individuals. You shouldn’t be amazed when I tell you some certain things that blind people do indepently and some of this include the following> browsing of the internet using their computers or mobile phone and other fumctions on their PC/phones, reading of educational materials, writing of notes, cooking all kinds of foods, washing of cloths, ironing identifying of cloths and lots of other things you would find interesting. Should you need more information regarding things blind people can do independently or how you can assist the blind person within your area to resuscitate the ability in him/her, achieve his/her educational goal, improve economic and social status, you can please contact me on 08033699524 or a_lawal19@yahoo.com.
Re: Do You Have A Blind Person Around You? by Odunnu: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2012
Wow.
I also hate that word 'disable' and if were to use it at all then we are all disable in life. Some people's disability is just more obvious than others

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Private ( Home) Teaching Programme. / Registration Extended For Unilorin Students / PGD, I Need An Urgent Info Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.