Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! (1228 Views)

"Young People Who Chartered Plane Chose To Disembark With Ladder"-AeroContractor / Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash / 10 People Who Survived The Impossible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by TANUSHKA(f): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2008
If anybody is goin to travel to Russia ,
hopin that they will have chance to travel from Russia to another europenian country,
if U or any ur friend doin invitation trough agency and planing to get commercial visa=) Ask me what will U have when You will get Russia!!!!!!!!!
Re: For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by TANUSHKA(f): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2008
I hope you managed to sort out that "oath" business? wink
U are talkin about takin oath with smb.?
Re: For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by TANUSHKA(f): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2008
[

Or was that someone else, with the same username?
it was me, am serprised dat u still remember!!!!
wit dat smb everyth ok, we are livin in peace, without oats now!!!
i bring this another topic cos i see there are business in nigeria sending people to russia and givin them hope dat they will travel from russia to country which they want!
thats lie!!! Sorry 4 bad english /
Re: For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by folahann(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2008
Well what do we have to do
Re: For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by TANUSHKA(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2008
First of all not to deal with any agency in nigeria,
which will start givin U option to do commercial visa 4 U ( its will looks like some company invitin U in Russia to work),
and if that agency tellin U dat wit this, 4 example, 6 month U will move out from Russia its a lie!!!
if only u are ready to take risk to go out not legal (and eat ur nigerian passport on de way) ,
what will give more problem like prison!
when u will come to russia nobody will wait for u, and the problem dat nobody will do original registration!
which is importent to stay 100% legal and start to prepair to move to another country, without that to get visa and move out from Russia not possible.
I pity that guys with hope, have spent money and nothing in the end.
i met two gays like 2-3 days ago in this situation, they are askin help and i dont know how!
Re: For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2008
Sounds like a very risky venture, to settle in Russia, with the hope of moving out later!
Re: For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by dnative(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2008
@Siena - reading through the other thread you referenced.

Пожалуйста, очень осторожно, очень общие для африканских мужчин жениться белых женщин, только чтобы получить иммиграционные документы. {meaning, please be careful about all African men because they only marry white women for immigration status} reeks of generalisation and an insurmountable level of ignorance, do you think that Russia is Britain or America, even at that your statement does not apply to everyone

Did you really write that about all African men. (My emphasis on All).  If you did i'll say quite unfortunate - very much unlike you. Does one bad apple spoil the whole bunch?

If tables were turned and you took a look in the mirror, would the same apply. (Referring to your profile picture you had some time ago of you and your white girlfriend - remember when someone asked naively if she was your mum?).

Generalisation like this are unfortunate and i'm sure the world would be a better place without this stereotyping. However if that wasn't what you wrote - or what it meant - then no issues really.
Re: For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by dnative(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2008
@poster

I think a lot people don't understand that migrating from Russia to Western Europe is no less difficult than migrating from Nigeria.

If I had to make that choice, I'll prefer to stay in Nigeria than going to Russia. I have quite a few of mixed Nigerian-Russian friends that travels once in a while to Russia and none of them really wants to relocate there and would prefer slugging it out in Nigeria.
Re: For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! by dnative(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2008
@Siena.

I guessed as much that it might not be what you intended (another downside of online translators, especially when their output are quoted verbatim in a public domain). We need not flog this issue any longer.

On generalisation, i seem to have developed a thick skin to worst-case scenarios and i'm not much moved by then. However it's always a tough (albeit not impossible) one to swallow when coming from seemingly reasonable fellows. Remember the alleged Oprah Winfrey one about all Nigerians? That's a story for another day.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Hungary Fees 2700 Euro Visa Guaranteed / Quest For Travel. Young Asian Man Turns 30 Years Older / Visa Issuance Before Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.