Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Visa Issuance Before Payment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Issuance Before Payment (1226 Views)

Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Issuance Before Payment by badmus100: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2011
Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks:
« on: February 26, 2011, 08:34 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBTAIN VISA WITHIN TWO WEEKS TO:QATAR-5YR+WRKPERMIT+FLIGHT TICKET, BELARUS-1YR+WRK PERMIT,
U.S.A-2YRS,CANADA-3MNTHS, KUWAIT-2YRS, THAILAND+WRKPERMIT+TICKET, BAHRAIN-5YRS WORK VISA ,polland,BELARUS, 1YR
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2011
You don't give up, do you?

[size=24pt]Ole! Oghi!! BARAWO!!! Thief!!!![/size]
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
yinka paul:

hello
Can u realy do this visa please u forgot to add your contact to the post . Please give me your contact as soon as possible my number is 08067554041. thanks

Keep on encouraging folk like the OP, then you'll come here whining that you've lost your money. You guys need to read between the lines, and learn from the misfortunes of others.
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by Dare14: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
OP , i know u very well, ur a scammer
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by justwise(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2011
yinka paul:

hello
Can u realy do this visa please u forgot to add your contact to the post . Please give me your contact as soon as possible my number is 08067554041. thanks

Shame on you waste of space, are u not the same person here with so many IDs? john_sho, Houses

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-463497.0.html
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by Dare14: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2011
@ Oga justwise

welldone
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2011
Dare14:

@ Oga justwise

welldone

Bros, how u dey?
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by Dare14: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2011
justwise:

Bros, how u dey?

i dey ok , i observe say u no dey on here for few days or so? hope u dey ok? i really appreciate all your work on here man, we shall keep fighting as long as this travel section is concerned.
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by justwise(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
Dare14:

i dey ok , i observe say u no dey on here for few days or so? hope u dey ok? i really appreciate all your work on here man, we shall keep fighting as long as this travel section is concerned.

Yes i was a bit busy with some other things, well, we can only try but some Nigerians will still go for short cut.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by saridonp2: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
@Justwise,Whatsup?Dont go far from this section,it seems some agents are like cabal here and they are trying to make people believe that they are genuine while they might be fake.That Shalom and her friends might be profiting from innocent people even though we dont have serious complains here;still there are ways these people cheats inncocent victims without the person knowing.They sound like they are in a cafe and so much similarities in their post.

Dont stop your attacks on them.We need to wake our people up because it seems we have more mumu in Nigeria.
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
saridon_p:

@Justwise,Whatsup?Dont go far from this section,it seems some agents are like cabal here and they are trying to make people believe that they are genuine while they might be fake.That Shalom and her friends might be profiting from innocent people even though we dont have serious complains here;still there are ways these people cheats inncocent victims without the person knowing.They sound like they are in a cafe and so much similarities in their post.
Dont stop your attacks on them.We need to wake our people up because it seems we have more mumu in Nigeria.

There are alot of dodgy characters here pretending to be fighting scammers with u, trust them at ur own peril
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by saridonp2: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
Yeah I noticed that and since then I have been advicing people not to part with their money.Shalom is definitely not fighting scammer but just creating a reputation for herself or himself and its amazing how doggy he or she open up to be an agent at last.
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by JJM(f): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2011
@poster, you are not very good at this at all!!!!!!- I mean Yinka Paul same mobile number as John Sho, Houses, badmus 100.

The first sign of a scammer is their poor English and lack of intellect. Lets weed out the scammers. Besides that picture of yours(if it is truly you) in that other link looks highly suspect. I bet you had ankara trousers on from the waist down, tongue

Name and Shame them I say. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by ycoxyng: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
badmus100:

Obtain Visa Within Two Weeks:
« on: February 26, 2011, 08:34 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBTAIN VISA WITHIN TWO WEEKS TO:QATAR-5YR+WRKPERMIT+FLIGHT TICKET, BELARUS-1YR+WRK PERMIT,
U.S.A-2YRS,CANADA-3MNTHS, KUWAIT-2YRS, THAILAND+WRKPERMIT+TICKET, BAHRAIN-5YRS WORK VISA ,polland,BELARUS, 1YR

Badmus, so u can obtain canadian visa for somebody? pls show us the visa u have in ur passport as proof. stupid fool.
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
JJM:

@poster, you are not very good at this at all!!!!!!- I mean Yinka Paul same mobile number as John Sho, Houses, badmus 100.

The first sign of a scammer is their poor English and lack of intellect. Lets weed out the scammers. Besides that picture of yours(if it is truly you) in that other link looks highly suspect. I bet you had ankara trousers on from the waist down, tongue

You got my vote on that. grin grin
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
JJM:

Now this had me in stitches! grin grin grin
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by badmus100: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2011
Im not concern about any illegal post or reply,pple calls for it and shall see deterent very soon, im not begging for client,is an opportunity if trial can be given.Wait till i said 100k initial payment, await me!
Re: Visa Issuance Before Payment by justwise(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
badmus100:

Im not concern about any illegal post or reply,pple calls for it and shall see deterent very soon, im not begging for client,is an opportunity if trial can be given.Wait till i said 100k initial payment, await me!

You really know alot about illegal stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have What It Takes To Guarantee You A Visa To The Usa? / Sapele Local Govt Office / Marriage Registry Address / German Policewoman - Shot And Killed A (benin) Nigerian Woman.{ Are We Save?}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.