Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Does Satan Work For God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Work For God? (3005 Views)

Where does Satan currently live? / Does Satan Really Exist? / Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2012
Does Satan work for God? Check the passages below and give your opinion backing them with other Biblical passages. Thanks

Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that [there is] none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

2Kings 19:35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they [were] all dead corpses.

Exodus 12:23: For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORDD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite [you].

1Chronicles 21:15-16 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite. And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders [of Israel, who were] clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by CrazyMan(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2012
CrazyMan: God was planing to test Job, and he knew that satan was the right man for the work, hence his boasting.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren. (Revelation 12:10) he brings up accusations against believers and tells God why they must be punished.

God being holy cannot carry out the job himself, so he gives the contract to satan whom he feels would execute it much better.

See this passage below...

1 kings 22:20-22. And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth–gilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him. 22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

There are times when God allows satan tempt man, and man fails. A typical example is the case of Adam.

Psalm 34:7  The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Now from the passage above, one would wonder how satan gained access into the garden of eden to tempt man which was created in the image and likeness of God, and had God's blessings and protection.

The simple answer is that God permitted him...God wanted to know if indeed Adam really obeyed him, or adam was just answering him yes sir simply because he is God.

Take a look at Jesus...

philippians 2:10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

I would ask you...if satan doesn't work for God, what authority would he have to approach Jesus in

[b] Matthew 4:1-10.  Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. [/b]

Satan took permission from God to tempt Jesus...cos without God's permission, satan won't have the power to come within 10 yards of Jesus presence.

Hear his confession in verse 6...satan is aware that Jesus is surrounded by Angels, but for that moment during which the temptation occurred, Jesus was vulnerable.

If you take your time to read the new testament properly, you'll find out that Jesus wasn't tempeted again by the devil. Which meant that his one and only temptation was masterminded by God and executed by satan.

God gave the children of Israel victory over their enemies, because he loves them and has a sworn covenant with them.

My argument isn't about battles, its about individuals...see this passage.

Zechariah 3:1-4. And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. 4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

Read this passage carefully, and compare it to Job's case, you'll find out that they're similar.

The only difference is that God granted satan permission in the case of Job, and refused him in the case of Joshua.

Satan works for God...and if you read your bible properly, you'll agree with me.

Peace.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
[quote author=CrazyMan][/quote] TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
^^^^
Well, I agree with Crazyman too in the case of temptation. I think that was why Jesus said when we pray we should always ask God 'not to lead us into temptation but deliver us from evil (Matthew 6:13). I think that prayer alone nullifies any temptation that God would want to bring to us through Satan or any accussation Satan would want to bring before God to allow him test us.

So, to say Satan works for God in a direct sense would mean that he (Satan) is doing the will of God to please Him (God) & not for the sake of accussing believers to justify his rebellion against God before he was kicked out of Heaven.

Peace
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by advocate666: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
CrazyMan, what a load of tosh!

God has absolutely no control over satan. None, Nada!
Satan does as he pleases.
Satan freed himself from the yoke of god and became free.
He knew the nature of god and was just having fun with him form time to time.

Satan is wiser than god: Satan would never allow god to punish his followers whereas god, to satisfy his sadism, would allow satan to run amock amogst the godly. eg. Job.

Satan must have been laughing his azs off when he told Mr Jizz-Us to jump down from the mountain top. I guess the son of the father didn't have that much confidence in his heavenly dad and his angels.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink: ^^^^
Well, I agree with Crazyman too in the case of temptation. I think that was why Jesus said when we pray we should always ask God 'not to lead us into temptation but deliver us from evil (Matthew 6:13). I think that prayer alone nullifies any temptation that God would want to bring to us [/b]through Satan or any accussation Satan would want to bring before God to allow him test us.

So, to say Satan works for God in a direct sense would mean that he (Satan) is doing the will of God to please Him (God) & not for the sake of accussing believers to justify his rebellion against God before he was kicked out of Heaven.

Peace
NOT SURE GOD IS THE ONE WHO TEMPTS US. JAMES 1 VS 13 [b] When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

SATAN WAS NOT KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN AND NEITHER DID HE HAVE A REBELLION AGAINST GOD. THIS IS ROMAN CATHOLIC NONSENSE LOL
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: NOT SURE GOD IS THE ONE WHO TEMPTS US. JAMES 1 VS 13 When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

SATAN WAS NOT KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN. THIS IS ROMAN CATHOLIC NONSENSE LOL

About temptation I agree that God can allow Satan to prove his point which was why Jesus said when we pray, we should ask God not to lead us into temptation ( That's by allowing Satan to tempt us) but deliver us from evil (Matthew 6:13 - The Lord's Prayer).

Satan, wasn't kicked out of Heaven? Do you mean he still lives in Heaven Care to elucidate more?
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666: CrazyMan, what a load of tosh!

God has absolutely no control over satan. None, Nada!
Satan does as he pleases.
Satan freed himself from the yoke of god and became free.
He knew the nature of god and was just having fun with him form time to time.

Satan is wiser than god: Satan would never allow god to punish his followers whereas god, to satisfy his sadism, would allow satan to run amock amogst the godly. eg. Job.

Satan must have been laughing his azs off when he told Mr Jizz-Us to jump down from the mountain top. I guess the son of the father didn't have that much confidence in his heavenly dad and his angels.

Another Satanist grin
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by advocate666: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

Another Satanist grin

Nope.

A bible preaching atheist.
Buzugee knows me.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

Nope.

Buzugee knows me.

Hahahahah! You should preach about your disbelief in the existence of God then grin You shouldn't be preaching about what transpired between God and Satan
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

About temptation I agree that God can allow Satan to prove his point which was why Jesus said when we pray, we should ask God not to lead us into temptation ( That's by allowing Satan to tempt us) but deliver us from evil (Matthew 6:13 - The Lord's Prayer).

Satan, wasn't kicked out of Heaven? Do you mean he still lives in Heaven Care to elucidate more?
SATAN OWNS THE EARTH. THE LORD GAVE THE EARTH TO HIM ( JOB 9 VS 24 ). HE IS IN HEAVEN. HIS HEAVEN IS THE EARTH RIGHT NOW. HE IS THE BIG BO$$ ON EARTH. THE LORD CREATED HIM TO BE KING OF THE EARTH IN THIS ERA
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

Nope.

Buzugee knows me.
I DO ? MUSKEETO ? cheesy
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by advocate666: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: I DO ? MUSKEETO ? cheesy

small memory of yours.

LM
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

small memory of yours.

LM
I TROWAY SALUTE OOOO MKMYERS cheesy
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by advocate666: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

Hahahahah! You should preach about your disbelief in the existence of God then grin You shouldn't be preaching about what transpired between God and Satan

I preach the bible. The bible made me an atheist. I believe that the more people learn from/about the bible, the more atheists they will become.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by advocate666: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: I TROWAY SALUTE OOOO MKMYERS cheesy

doing it on purpose are you?

how many bible preaching atheist with LM initials do you know?
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

doing it on purpose are you?

how many bible preaching atheist with LM initials do you know?
HEYYYY I TROWAYY SALUTE OOOOO LADY MAMBAZO cheesy
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by advocate666: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: HEYYYY I TROWAYY SALUTE OOOOO LADY MAMBAZO cheesy

ok, i give up.
you are still under influence of some illegal substance.
check back later when you clear your head.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

ok, i give up.
you are still under influence of some illegal substance.
check back later when you clear your head.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I WILL CHECK BACK LATER LADY MAMBAZO. IN THE MEANTIME STAY AWAY FROM THAT NKOMBOTI

1 Like

Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: SATAN OWNS THE EARTH. THE LORD GAVE THE EARTH TO HIM ( JOB 9 VS 24 ). HE IS IN HEAVEN. HIS HEAVEN IS THE EARTH RIGHT NOW. HE IS THE BIG BO$$ ON EARTH. THE LORD CREATED HIM TO BE KING OF THE EARTH IN THIS ERA

Oh okay, got it. I thought you meant he still lives in the abode of God. His own heaven is the earth we live on now; fair enough!
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

Oh okay, got it. I thought you meant he still lives in the abode of God. His own heaven is the earth we live on now; fair enough!
LET ME EXPLAIN IT LIKE THIS. SATAN IS A SPIRIT CREATED BY GOD JUST LIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN SPIRIT. THE SATANIC SPIRIT IS SUBJECT TO GODS AUTHORITY. THE SPIRIT HAS NEVER FOUGHT WITH OR REBELLED WITH GOD NEITHER WAS HE KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN. WHEREVER YOU READ THAT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION WAS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. THE SATAN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 12 WAS TALKING ABOUT THE ROMAN EMPIRE. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SATAN MEANS. SATAN SIMPLY MEANS 'ADVERSARY' OF GOD. ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST GOD IS SATAN. THE SPIRIT IN THOSE PEOPLE IS SATANIC SPIRIT. THATS ALL SATAN MEANS. 'ADVERSARY'. WHEN PETER WAS TRYING TO OPPOSE CHRIST, WHAT DID CHRIST SAY ? 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN'. THE POINT HERE IS YOU NEED TO DETACH FROM THIS MYTHICAL FIGURE YOU THINK SATAN IS. ANYONE CAN BE SATAN. THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 12 IS TALKING ABOUT THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH IS ANTI-GOD AND WAS IN HEAVEN ( RULERSHIP ). THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF RULERSHIP IN 193 AD. THATS WHEN IT SAYS, SATAN GOT KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN. THE BIBLE IS CODED. YOU NEED TO GET A DICTIONARY OF BIBLE WORDS. THEN EVERYTHING WILL ALL MAKE SENSE
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
^^^So, what do we call the fallen angel who led a rebellion against God before the creation of the human race?
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink: ^^^So, what do we call the fallen angel who led a rebellion against God before the creation of the human race?
QUOTE THAT VERSE IN THE BIBLE MY CHIEF LETS SEE THE CONTEXT
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: QUOTE THAT VERSE IN THE BIBLE MY CHIEF LETS SEE THE CONTEXT

Isaiah 14:12-14 (KJV)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the
nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount
of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most

John 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

Isaiah 14:12-14 (KJV)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the
nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount
of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most

John 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
LUCIFER IN THAT ISAIAH VERSE IS REFERING TO BABYLON. IT IS AND WAS AN EMPIRE ON EARTH. ANCIENT BABYLON WAS LED BY NIMROD AND MODERN DAY BABYLON IS LED BY OBAMA. THEY ARE REINCARNATES OF EACH OTHER. ONE OF THEM IS FULFILLED PROPHESY ( THE TAKING DOWN OF NIMROD ) AND THE OTHER IS UNFULFILLED PROPHESY ( FUTURE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA )

JOHN 8 VS 44- IS REFERING TO CAIN, THE DEVIL. DEVIL MEANS DECIEVER. CAIN SLEW HIS BROTHER ABEL AND LIED TO GOD.

JUST GOOGLED TO FIND ARTICLES TO BUTTRESS MY POINT. HAVENT READ THIS YET BUT IT SEEMS TO CONFIRM http://brotheryochanan.hubpages.com/hub/john-844-no-satan-here

ANOTHER SITE http://admin.joegriffin.org/Visuals/CainsMurderofAbel.pdf

FOUND TONNES OF WEBSITE CONFIRMING IT BUT LET ME NOT INUNDATE THE POST WITH WEBSITES. SO MY POINT HERE IS BEHIND EVERY THING YOU SEE IN THE BIBLE ? THERE IS A DOUBLE MEANING TO IT. SCRIPTURE SAYS I WILL UTTER HIDDEN WORDS. SATAN AND DEVIL SOUND LIKE DIABOLICAL WORDS BUT THEY JUST MEAN ADVERSARY AND DECIEVER
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: LUCIFER IN THAT ISAIAH VERSE IS REFERING TO BABYLON. IT IS AND WAS AN EMPIRE ON EARTH. ANCIENT BABYLON WAS LED BY NIMROD AND MODERN DAY BABYLON IS LED BY OBAMA. THEY ARE REINCARNATES OF EACH OTHER. ONE OF THEM IS FULFILLED PROPHESY ( THE TAKING DOWN OF NIMROD ) AND THE OTHER IS UNFULFILLED PROPHESY ( FUTURE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA )

JOHN 8 VS 44- IS REFERING TO CAIN, THE DEVIL. DEVIL MEANS DECIEVER. CAIN SLEW HIS BROTHER ABEL AND LIED TO GOD.

JUST GOOGLED TO FIND ARTICLES TO BUTTRESS MY POINT. HAVENT READ THIS YET BUT IT SEEMS TO CONFIRM http://brotheryochanan.hubpages.com/hub/john-844-no-satan-here

ANOTHER SITE http://admin.joegriffin.org/Visuals/CainsMurderofAbel.pdf

FOUND TONNES OF WEBSITE CONFIRMING IT BUT LET ME NOT INUNDATE THE POST WITH WEBSITES. SO MY POINT HERE IS BEHIND EVERY THING YOU SEE IN THE BIBLE ? THERE IS A DOUBLE MEANING TO IT. SCRIPTURE SAYS I WILL UTTER HIDDEN WORDS. SATAN AND DEVIL SOUND LIKE DIABOLICAL WORDS BUT THEY JUST MEAN ADVERSARY AND DECIEVER

All evil spirits are that of Lucifer and he was the one I was referring to. There ain't no difference in referring to him as Satan. As far as I can tell Devil = Satan = Lucifer (The fallen angel)

Anyway, thanks for the clarifications.

Peace
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

All evil spirits are that of Lucifer and he was the one I was referring to. There ain't no difference in referring to him as Satan. As far as I can tell Devil = Satan = Lucifer (The fallen angel)

Anyway, thanks for the clarifications.

Peace
LUCIFER IS NOT SATAN. LUCIFER MEANS LIGHT BEARER.

REV 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

ISAIAH 14 VS 12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

HEAVEN MEANS RULERSHIP AND RULERSHIP MEANS LUCIFER AND LUCIFER IS MORNING STAR.. THE LUCIFER OF THAT ERA WAS ANCIENT BABYLON. THE LUCIFER OF TODAY IS AMERICA.

I KNOW ITS ALL SO CONFUSING BUT IF YOU HAVE TIME ONE DAY AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN BREAK IT ALL DOWN FOR YOU FROM BEGINNING TO END. HOWEVER YOU MAY HAVE TO LET GO OF SO MANY PRE-CONCIEVED NOTIONS. IF YOU ARE OPEN FOR IT, I AM GAME.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
^^^^ Slow down buzugee, I thought I already explained the lucifer I was referring to with scripture? Why are you bringing up another meaning of Lucifer that is different from the one I was referring to?

Again the Luficer I referred to was the fallen angel who led a rebellion against God, or is there no such Luficer or Satan as some Christians may choose to call him?

If I say Satan or devil, every Christian would know I'm referring to Luficer - the fallen angel or am I wrong?
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
@Buzugee, I'd really like to know about some of this your teachings. Maybe we could chat on yahoo messenger sometime (weekend, if you are free), what do you say?
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink: ^^^^ Slow down buzugee, I thought I already explained the lucifer I was referring to with scripture? Why are you bringing up another meaning of Lucifer that is different from the one I was referring to?

Again the Luficer I referred to was the fallen angel who led a rebellion against God, or is there no such Luficer or Satan as some Christians may choose to call him?

If I say Satan or devil, every Christian would know I'm referring to Luficer - the fallen angel or am I wrong?
lol i am saying nobody led a rebellion against God. this is not scriptural. dump that idea totally. it is Roman Catholic nonsense.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink: @Buzugee, I'd really like to know about some of this your teachings. Maybe we could chat on yahoo messenger sometime (weekend, if you are free), what do you say?
i will be much obliged. twill be my pleasure. weekend sounds perfect.
Re: Does Satan Work For God? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: lol i am saying nobody led a rebellion against God. this is not scriptural. dump that idea totally. it is Roman Catholic nonsense.

Really? Funny! let's leave it for weekend. I'll mail you. 1luv

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven / The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) / Stories From Sunday School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.