Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment (4415 Views)

Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf / Is Okorocha Becoming A Disappointment? / GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment by Justcash(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2012
The ability of an opposition party to retain political strides made and cover more grounds is dependent on their ability to offer something different and more pleasing to the populace.
During the last general elections, I was one of the few Nigerians that took a hypocritic stance about the possibility of ACN providing better leadership than PDP. While I opposed ACN openly,I prayed secretly that the party should indeed provide alternative leadership qualities that can steer Nigeria towards meaningful development. This was based on the assumption that if the party could transform the states that they were able to grab from PDP, they would spark up series of reformations around the country and stimulate the long awaited revolution in 2015.
I have waited like millions of Nigerians to see a reason to vote for ACN as an alternative to PDP in 2015. The party has been so damn disappointing. They seem to be pursuing an ethnic and regional agenda than a national one. They have failed to prove that they are different from PDP. In all the states that they control, there is yet to be any form of meaningful development. They are doing the same things that PDP governors are doing. The difference is that while they do theirs in green caps, PDP does theirs in red caps. They have only few performing governors i.e. Fashola and Oshiomole, the rest are complaining about PDP and are not showing why they are different.
ACN is indeed a huge disappointment. What happened to them in Ondo State is just a sign of what will hit them in 2015 if they don't change their ways.

Re: So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment by truth4meal(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2012
And you are paid "just cash" to exhibit such outrageous folly

1 Like

Re: So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment by OmoLisabi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
truth4meal: And you are paid "just cash" to exhibit such outrageous folly
Dumb thread
Re: So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment by FrankC3: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ngige even removed his sandals(a very sacred act in Igboland) to swear before his cheering observers that he will do something that will shake the whole country. Since then, i have been waiting to hear something, even if it means the type that Farouk did...lol. Today, he is less popular than he was when he left office as Governor and people of his senatorial zone are secretely wishing that they had voted Dora. The Ngige i knew would not have spoken before bringing in tangible results, but the moment he joined the 'progressives', his performance profile dropped appreciably...2015 is not far...
Re: So Far, ACN Has Been A Disappointment by Justcash(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
@Truth4meal and Omolisabi: As expected, you blind nonentities that think with your anuses are here screaming blue murder over a stated fact. Wouldn't it have been easier for you morons to list out what your ACN governors have done differently? For how long shall we continue to see morons like you that are ready to die in defense of anti-developmental politicians like Tinubu and his cronies? Are they any different from PDP? If yes, how?

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Never Imagined I'd Go To War - Gowon / Atiku And Okonjo Iweala For 2019 Presidential Election / Is President Buhari The Reason Why Nollywood Is Beating The Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.