Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

20 Successful Tips To Dieting: Free Ebook - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 Successful Tips To Dieting: Free Ebook (813 Views)

Healthy Dieting And Weight Loss Tips / Health Tips,aerobic Tips,exercise And Dieting Zone Here: / Dieting Tips By Sarah Ofili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Successful Tips To Dieting: Free Ebook by MRFATBURNER(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
[b][/b] THIS IS A WONDERFUL EBOOK I BELIEVE WOULD SOLVE WEIGHT LOSS PROBLEM FOR ANYONE. IN THIS EBOOK U WILL EXPERIENCE HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT BY JUST DIETING SIMPLY EAT UR NORMAL MEALS
U DONT HAVE TO DO EXCERCISE U DONT HAVE TO FAST
U DONT HAVE TO SKIP THE ROPE U DONT EVEN NEED TO WORRY ABOUT TIME AND LIVE UR NORMAL LIFE
TEXT 20 AND UR EMAIL TO 08188825432 IF U CARE TO LOOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT STRESS.
Re: 20 Successful Tips To Dieting: Free Ebook by MRFATBURNER(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2012
For those who have requested for the ebook i hope you find it interesting and useful
This is just a way of my service to humanity.And you who are still skeptical about see what u are missing if u are not reading this ebook
Below are the 20 tips u will learn in the ebook trust me it works for anybody....

1)Drink 6 glass of water each day

2)Must eat breakfast

3)Eat minimum of 3 meals and 2 snacks each day

4)Avoid white type of foods

5)You must eat vegetables

6)Prepare your own meal wherever possible

7)Invest in a good set of food

coolEat form of protein at each meal as a snacks

9)Drink a glass of water after each snack

10)Chew slowly and enjoy your meal

11)Eat you larger meal in the day and smaller meal later in the night

12)Consider eating salmon or tuna for breakfast

13)Use lettuce instead of bread

14)Eat fruits for dessert

15)Skip fruit juice and eat fresh fruits

and so on......

you can not find this wonderful gift elsewhere this offer will be open for the next one week form 29th 0f october 2012 10:30 pm There after it attract a price tag of 1500 naira. get it now while the promo last

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? / Please Help A Sister / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.