Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? (812 Views)

Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits / ... / Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? by nenergy(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2013
A friend posted the above question on facebook yesterday and it got me thinking. Yes, it is indeed rare for pregnant teens to have sudden miscarriages, while news of expectants mothers having miscarriages is rampants. Is nature trying to be ironic or what? Healthy and sane adults will be hospitalized from eating unwashed fruits, while a mad man will eat from the refuse dump and nothing go happen. Why
Re: Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? by israel007: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2013
If u ask me, na who I go ask?

The matter wey u see so e tey wey e start....
Re: Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? by holyvirgin: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2013
Hahahahah....@op, when the devil remembers you, he must definately finish his work in your life.
Re: Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? by nenergy(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2013
holyvirgin: Hahahahah....@op, when the devil remembers you, he must definately finish his work in your life.

Holy Ghost fire!!! The devil is too busy tormenting his follwers to remember me. #UnderTheCanopy
Re: Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? by dominique(f): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
holyvirgin: Hahahahah....@op, when the devil remembers you, he must definately finish his work in your life.

Seriouly Was that necessary?

Healthy and sane adults will be
hospitalized from eating unwashed fruits,
while a mad man will eat from the refuse
dump and nothing go happen. Why

I've also wondered that myself.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Girls With Unwanted Pregnacies Have Miscarriages? by nenergy(m): 4:23am On Feb 20, 2013
dominique:

Seriouly Was that necessary?
Good question!

(1) (Reply)

Can Plan B Drugs Really Prevent Ladies From Getting Pregnant After Sex? / 9 Things You Didn't Know About The Sperm. / Ebola: How Rivers Govt compromised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.