Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Virgin Nigeria Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria Interview (2210 Views)

Pennek Nigeria Interview / Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / Tl Nigeria Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria Interview by kentnig(f): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2008
anyone knows about virgin nigeria interview,its urgent please.thanks all
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by miriam2002(f): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2008
please nairalandrs have virgin Nigeria started calling for test i also apply for costomer care sometimes last year.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by teewai1: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
i was called 4 the test on saturday,26th jan but unfortunately i wasnt in lagos
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by olatseun(f): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
Re: Kent,
Congrats on the 1st stage success. When is your interview scheduled for? I also was successful but yet to be contacted for interview; though the congratulatory message read thus: we will get back to you SOONEST.
Kindly share with me how the interview goes after you are done. I am waiting on my turn.
See you when we get the job. takcare
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by yime247(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hi! I've also been invited for VirginNA's interview and I thank God I didn't leave Lagos for Calabar as I planned. I don't have any idea of the format of their interview,  but i can confidently say I will cross that bridge. Good Luck to you, me and others!! wink
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by cyonujemen(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2008
Congrats to all Nairalanders that scaled thru the first stage. I was invited for the text on Sat 26/01/08 at Etan's Hotel, Ikeja. Those of us that were successful were told to be expecting our invitation for the interview. I am yet to receive any text .For those that ve been invited, keep us posted with the outcome of the interview. Be yuor brothere's keeper. We shall get there. Have a nice day.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by ibdikko: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2008
congrats for passin the test.
i satrted with virgin dis yr.
the interview is majorly about confidence.
they want to c ur confidence level. make sure u kip eye contact
know ur field n a little about d airline.
just know basic computer especially word n excel.
all the best
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by divadonna: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
Does anyone in the House know if Virgin Nigeria would be calling up people for more tests? I know they had one 2 weeks ago, and another last week. Is there still room for others?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by solomonwis(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2008
IBDIKKO,

I would appreciate if you can tell the whole house how long it took them to get back to you after you did the interview.

I did the interview some 2 weeks ago and was told to be on look for a message to be sent to my mail box,it seems i've been waiting in futility or so it seems.

Did they got back to all of you that did the interview or was it just you alone?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by moudwal(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2008
please anysbody with idea of how virgin Nigeria pay is like for graduates.
particularly passenger service agents pls.
i have been invited for interview
thanks
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by poeticsoul: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2008
i am pissed at the whole virgin nigeria fiasco , they keep saying they are not recruiting, that they are downsizing. i mean why all the lies, when we know they are still recruitiing, last week it was cabin crew, this week customer service.yet most of the staff say they know nothing about it. yes folks it as an inside job and only a few were privy to it.
my point is, if virgin nigeria knows they only do hush inside recruiting, they best state boldly on their career site that "EMPLOYMENT IS STRICTLY BY REFERRALS". so we don't waste our time, i mean, what do they take us for, fools?i beg to disagree. i can only say "time will tell", as always with everything NIGERIAN.Good day folks
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by poeticsoul: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2008
i am pissed at the whole virgin nigeria fiasco , they keep saying they are not recruiting, that they are downsizing. i mean why all the lies, when we know they are still recruitiing, last week it was cabin crew, this week customer service.yet most of the staff say they know nothing about it. yes folks it as an inside job and only a few were privy to it.
      my point is, if virgin nigeria knows they only do hush inside recruiting, they best state boldly on their career site that "EMPLOYMENT IS STRICTLY BY REFERRALS". so we don't waste our time, i mean, what do they take us for, fools?i beg to disagree. i can only say "time will tell", as always with everything NIGERIAN.Good day folks
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by rman: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2008
Poeticsoul,
VirginNA is not a fiasco, I know people working there that knows no one. Most of the people that were called droped there CV as far back as march last year while some also just applied.I believe they have a data base of CV'S out of which they invite people from time to time. You can drop yours on time cos they may call for tests again in the next 3 months. They are expanding and just ordered for 24 new jets. I believe they have one of the most transparent recruitment process in Naija.

Best of luck to those that made it thru the first stage.I hope they start calling people soon.

Mind you, I don't work there.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by Oluchia(f): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
I agree with rman. I think they're one of the few companies that are transparent in their recruitment processes. I applied sometime last year when they advertised for customer service position. I didn't know anybody there but was called for the test which I passed, went for the computer assessment test, passed that too and was finally invited for the interview. Guess I didn't make it there cos I didn't hear from them again. Those that didn't make it were told to reapply after six months and they sure kept to their words cos I was called again for the second time after applying to the advert they placed 2 months ago (I still do not know anybody there) and hopefully I'll make it this time around. So pls keep checking their website and keep applying, U'll get there.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by poeticsoul: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
thank you oluchia for the encouragement.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by newgold22: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2008
Hello fellow landers, i enjoy the comments made by individual on the employment status/history by Virgin Nig. I happened to be among last year January batch for both the test in Etal and their office in MMA2 Lagos (IT Skills). I was called for interview around June last year, i refused the call based on the fact that i can't make it under the stipulated time required of me to come down. I reside and work outside lagos. I was promised for a reschedule which didnt come up until mid-October last year. Four of us attended the interview. I was told to expect either a fone call or mail from their office in two weeks time from the date of interview (Mid-October). Till moment, my status with them is not defined, if my name still remain in the database or deleted.
Been so confused. The funny thing is that, none of the staffs can give an insider info. Plz, can the house have useful info?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by dade(f): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
smiley hello Oluchia, please wats the format for their computer assessment test.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by mektaline: 12:57am On Jan 31, 2008
I submitted my cv with virgin nigeria, plz when is the test, I learnt one was held on saturday after the sanitation
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by glosa(f): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2008
I was called for the VNA test which was held yesterday 30/1/2008. I thot VNA was transparent, and lacked the "Nigerian factor" if you know what i mean. I was proved wrong. The whole test thing was just a charade, they already have their candidates. I met someone who failed the test but was confident he would still get the job because he had an insider. Very funny!!!!!! Apply after six months tongue Kiss my a, ,  VNA.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by blemiss(f): 2:55am On Jan 31, 2008
hello all, please for those who claim VNA are not transparent in their employment process, i beg to disagree with you please.the test that was written on 19th jan was marked in the hall, with everyone still seated and names of those that passed were called and were told they will get in touch with them.
i guess due to time they couldn't mark the scripts of the set from 10am and they sent text messages to those that passed by Tuesday, so please what is not transparent about them?
they are about the most transparent people i have seen, much more transparent than the BANKS and some others.
so pls instead of criticizing, please those that passed should prepare for the next stage and believe in God while the others should apply again and pray to be called. i wish you all the best in your endeavours
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by afam1(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2008
pls who gat the computer format for the next stage of the virgin nigeria test.

no dulling
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by aderogbaa: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
Oluchi and Naialanders who have done the second stage or the virgin nigeria Test, i have just done the first test for pilot-cadetship ni passed it, i was told w would be called again in 2weeks, please can any 1 pass so information on wat the next stagges entails, wot should we expect in the next stages afta the first test, I know most might have not dont 4 dsame position, please let me kno d process with the position u went for so i can make my conclusions from there, Thanks 4 ur help, My number is 08020966867 or abayomiaderogba@yahoo.co.uk
pls u can post a reply so odas can use d resource or directly mail 2 me, thanks, or u cld gimme ur number lemme call u, God Bless us all, amen
Yomie
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by tewo4us: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
please nairalanders pls keep me inform on the next interview for virgin nigeria.tanks funkeomoloso@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Update On Sterling Bank / Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2015 / Transtell Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.