Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates (272842 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Graduates? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Telez(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by igwejay: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Can anybody get this job( civil defence, immigration or customs)
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 01, 2013
haykay2005:
If you say 89k basic without allowances you might be right but 89 total package is wrong,also have friends and relatives there.
basic cannot be 89k.if basic is up to dat then ur take home will be up to 400k when other allowances are added. people who get about 80k as take~home,their basic is not up to 17k .
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2013
opeyemi2012: @mko abiola, when u get appointment in the federal ministry, Bsc is level 8 step 2 and HND is level 7, but when you get appointment with a parastatal, department or agency, Bsc is level 7 step 2, HND is level 6. this is because the salary structure of parastatals are higher than those of ministries. infact the salary package for Bsc holders in ministries does not exceed 52k for basic salary. be informed!
not true. Bsc and HND are on level 8 on entry. but engineers get automatic promotions without interview
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by unikazzy(m): 6:59am On Jan 01, 2013
Rudebwoy: basic cannot be 89k.if basic is up to dat then ur take home will be up to 400k when other allowances are added. people who get about 80k as take~home,their basic is not up to 17k .
hey guy......u don't know anything. Y not keep shot and leanr from those that know very well....u dont know anything but u are argue
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2013
uni-kazzy:
hey guy......u don't know anything. Y not keep shot and leanr from those that know very well....u dont know anything but u are argue
you have not said anything to correct me. maybe u are working in a pure water factory .

listen, in federal civil service, nobody goes home with basic salary. other allowances(transport, wardrobe,harzard,perculiarity,etc) are added and each of them will be a percentage of the basic.

when i joined federal civil service on level 08,my basic salary was 14k, but take home (after allowances were added) was 48k.

hope u got it?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 01, 2013
NSCDC uses CONTISS scale BSC are enlisted as Assistant superintendent (ASC) CONTISS 08 n 112k after tax take home pay, HND in engineering and accounting are enlisted on CONTISS 08 as well but as senior inspectors, same 112k salary but other HND holders who are not professionals are given CONTISS 07( inspector) salary of 75k after tax. My information is valid, my elder brother works with them. Happy new year 2u all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by mkoabiola: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2013
gibits: NSCDC uses CONTISS scale BSC are enlisted as Assistant superintendent (ASC) CONTISS 08 n 112k after tax take home pay, HND in engineering and accounting are enlisted on CONTISS 08 as well but as senior inspectors, same 112k salary but other HND holders who are not professionals are given CONTISS 07( inspector) salary of 75k after tax. My information is valid, my elder brother works with them. Happy new year 2u all!
U are absolutely correct.
It shows u knw wat u are really talking abt.thumps up.
But HND accounting,do u really av to b a chartered accountant or wat professional ar u talking abt in acct,Or just HND accounting graduate.pls,she mor light for others to gain.
Cos I will go with ur take on ds issue.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2013
@ mko abiola u must not be chartered they only require some post NYSC years of experience like 2years, that was wat they had in their last vacancy advert in 2009.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by opeyemi2012(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2013
Rudebwoy: not true. Bsc and HND are on level 8 on entry. but engineers get automatic promotions without interview
Please I will love to know where you work. In all the agencies I had been opportuned to work including NPHCDA where I did my IT, NACA where I did my NYSC and NABDA where I presently work, HND has never been placed on level 7. To further shock you, a guy I started work with at NABDA had an MSc qualification from a reputable university, yet he was placed on level 7 step 8 instead of level 8 step 2. Mind you, if this guy was in the ministry, he would have been given level 9.
My candid advise for you is that if you reside in Abuja, take time out to visit the FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION at Zone 3. Go on a wednesday so you'll be granted access. Or go to the New Federal Secretariat at Central Area, you'll definitely see civil servants around the premises that you can confide in for better information. I cannot tell you what happens in the para-military but in other normal agencies, this is the fact. Please don't mislead the job seekers here!
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Telez(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2013
[size=20]HAPPY NEW YEAR !!![/size]
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by mkoabiola: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Rudebwoy: not true. Bsc and HND are on level 8 on entry. but engineers get automatic promotions without interview
Pls,where dd u get u facts frm.
Which ministry or agency do u work?
Who told HND and Bsc ar @d same level?
U ar absolutely wrong.I don't think u work in a fed govt mimistry or agency ,don't mislead ppu wit ur kangaroo info.
Opeyemi&gibits knws wat dey ar talking and dey av spoken d truth.
Thumps to u guys for keeping ds thread monving,Happy new year.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by clily: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
HND and BSC r nt same level..HND 07 while BSC Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ 08 am sure of dat
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
I work in Radio Nigeria, I have HND and i entered with level 8. I am now on level 10.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by lanrex55: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hayjaycity:

No, buh there is hope for PRIVATE recruitment. Hope dis helps.

PLEASE,CAN ANYONE CONNECT ME WITH CIVIL DEFENCE JOB,I HAVE O.N.D AND B.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(2ND CLASS UPPER DIVISION),my email s lanrex55@yahoo.com.I M READY TO PLAY BALL N WONT BE AN INGRATE
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by DANILSA(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
lanrex55:

PLEASE,CAN ANYONE CONNECT ME WITH CIVIL DEFENCE JOB,I HAVE O.N.D AND B.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(2ND CLASS UPPER DIVISION),my email s lanrex55@yahoo.com.I M READY TO PLAY BALL N WONT BE AN INGRATE
WHO WE GO ASK WHEN YOU DONE GET APPOINTMENT LETTER? grin cheesy grin grin grin
JUST KIDDING
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by mkoabiola: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
gibits: @ mko abiola u must not be chartered they only require some post NYSC years of experience like 2years, that was wat they had in their last vacancy advert in 2009.
How many months is d training for civil defence?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by swaggaprince(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
mko abiola:
How many months is d training for civil defence?
3 months,and you are paid only after d training is over,the 3 months you were in training for
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by mkoabiola: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2013
swaggaprince: 3 months,and you are paid only after d training is over,the 3 months you were in training for
@swagger prince,happy new year to,happy to hear frm u as well,hop all is well.I send a u pm long time but u ar yet to rply,or u can mail me on vote4abiola@yahoo.com ,very important info 4 u.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by DANILSA(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
swaggaprince: 3 months,and you are paid only after d training is over,the 3 months you were in training for
UR WELCOME SWAGGA PRINCE, WE MIX UR TIMELY INFO cool
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by swaggaprince(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
DANILSA:
UR WELCOME SWAGGA PRINCE, WE MIX UR TIMELY INFO cool
Happy new year E d house,I have been around following every info,I just want 2 b sure of my findings b4 posting anytin here 2 avoid criticism frm people,buh very soon we all we have a reason 2 smile,trust me...
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by swaggaprince(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
mko abiola:
@swagger prince,happy new year to,happy to hear frm u as well,hop all is well.I send a u pm long time but u ar yet to rply,or u can mail me on vote4abiola@yahoo.com ,very important info 4 u.
hapi new year 2 u also boss,didn't notice ur pm will reply u asap,sorry 4 d long delay in response
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by opeyemi2012(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Rudebwoy: I work in Radio Nigeria, I have HND and i entered with level 8. I am now on level 10.
If you entered radio nigeria with HND and you were offered level 8, its either a clear case of God's favour, or you have a relative at the helms of affairs in that agency who helped you to influence that offer or you had post graduate qualifications after your HND. Tell us the very truth!
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by clily: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
How true is dis,there wil be a salary review generally in NSCDC and graduates receiving 121k monthly will now start earning 180k or thereabout.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
opeyemi2012:
If you entered radio nigeria with HND and you were offered level 8, its either a clear case of God's favour, or you have a relative at the helms of affairs in that agency who helped you to influence that offer or you had post graduate qualifications after your HND. Tell us the very truth!
no telling any truth. if u are not a federal employee,ask those who are. OBJ fought for it when he was in power.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by AdoOloro(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
guys pls how do i apply for this civil defence job?. Or is the ministry of interior cv submission to be used for shortlisting? I don't want to miss out on this job at all. Pls someone tell me how to go about it.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Compudoms(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
pls ooo, what are the medical requirements for this civil defence job? Shebi na paraMILITARY You guys should respond to the salary review talk nah. A cousin is really disturbed or should i say excited.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by fortunejum: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
yes, Hnd accounting is now level 8 in federal agency
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by dapotemi: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls wat is d duration b4 you gt promoted in d Civil service and parastatals?Tanx
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by mkoabiola: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
fortunejum: yes, Hnd accounting is now level 8 in federal agency
Pls,how sure ar u ? So as not to mislead job seekers.
Cos I av HND acct as well.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Plshavmercyamen: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2013
Cherechy:

Yes I am. Though I started on Level 09 cos I'm a lawyer. Bsc holders start on 08 and that's their salary I posted up there.
. Pls, i wil appreciate it if anybody can help link me up 2 any of d paramilitary agencies job in Nigeria. I am ready to forfeit my 4 months salary to the person. Pls, i am damn serious. Aint joking. 08068806598.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert) / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.