Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? (1450 Views)

Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag / Procedures For Obtaining Federal Poly Nekede 2015/2016 Admission Forms Into HND / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by adonisyung(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
I have just rounded up with my nysc service and I graduated from æ polytechnic,what is the best step to take? I wana furhter my education!
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by pafestula(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Be prayerful so u dont come back home and looks stupeed in a country like Nig at the end of the day.
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by adonisyung(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
pafestula: Be prayerful so u dont come back home and looks stupeed in a country like Nig at the end of the day.
what do u advice I do?pgd or direct entry?
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by Emmy3(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2012
Which course did you study?
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by Itoroetti(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Is pgd equivalent to d bsc?d ansa is neva.just try n get a job dat is flexible i.e job dat gives u time.then assuming u studied engineering,u can buy the b.tech form for hnd holder in uniport.its a 3yr programme.i wish u dh best.
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by adonisyung(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
Em-my:
Which course did you study?
engineering
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by adonisyung(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
Itoroetti :
Is pgd equivalent to d bsc?d ansa is neva.just try n get a job dat is flexible i.e job dat gives u time.then assuming u studied engineering,u can buy the b.tech form for hnd holder in uniport.its a 3yr programme.i wish u dh best.
thanks bro...its civil engineering
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by princemedico: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Am also at that junction looking for the next thing to do. I think the direct entry (i.e getting a B.sc) is the best, but considering the number of years (3yrs) to spend in school again, it gives me a heart break. I am looking if I can get something shorter.
More advice please.
@mods, front page please.
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by Emmy3(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
adonisyung: engineering
adonisyung: engineering
Dat gud. . .
Its better to go for PGD but If I were you, I will take my chance. I mean going for BSc and graduate with a minimum cgpa of 4.5/5.0.
Most first class in Unilag and UI are HND and ND holders that came thru DE into 300L and 200L resp.

(1) (Reply)

EDUCATION STAKEHOLDERS FORUM Holds In the University Of Ibadan / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / Mouau Post Utme 2014 Is Out. PQnA. Aspirants come in.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.