Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom (974 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by larride(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Homar: sutooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this Larride wire don shock am into coma . abi when i give them money to hire qualified fools to do the work them pocket the money and decide to do the work themselves . ( taking suto into the ambulance ) abeg make we leave this Projaners wire befor it kills one of my NJPC members. Moving over the the next line (Blokouz line)

The fear of Projan his really the beginning of WISDOM for all those NJPC morrafuckers.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We Rule This Section.
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by bunmioguns(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
We rule dis section.. . .dont mind those gayy albinos dt call themselves NPJC. . .UP PROJAN grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by larride(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
bunmioguns: We rule dis section.. . .dont mind those gayy albinos dt call themselves NPJC. . .UP PROJAN grin grin grin grin

Up Projan
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by Xymc1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
larride:

Up Projan
Long live Projan!!!! short live NJPC!!! But back to business,where is the joke?
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by larride(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Xymc...:
Long live Projan!!!! short live NJPC!!! But back to business,where is the joke?

The joke is in Heaven. SMHS
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Like i said NJPC-NAIRALAND'S JUNK PARKERS' COMMISSION. Their job is to park junks anywhere they can and post it here calling it joke. PROJAN ROCKS Jare
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by larride(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2012
cool
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by Laitesmart(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2012
Pls can sum1 help me ask larride what WISDOW means?
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by bingbagbo(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2012
PROJAN, I HAIL THEE cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2012
As a new guy in the block,can someone tell me da meaning of this your projan and njpc stuff,....and which is advisable to side with?....thanks
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by bingbagbo(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2012
bolukaz: As a new guy in the block,can someone tell me da meaning of this your projan and njpc stuff,....and which is advisable to side with?....thanks

if u want to be known, respected, loved and last here in the jokes section, you can only join PROJAN!!!

If you want to turn a bush pig, then kindly join the other one embarassed
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2012
bolukaz: As a new guy in the block,can someone tell me da meaning of this your projan and njpc stuff,....and which is advisable to side with?....thanks

My brother! if i were you, i would be a free man... Just do ur own thing and be happy, that's the reason y u are here..

PROJAN A.K.A NL ILLUMINATI = Proud Outrageous junkers association of Nairaland.

NJPC A.K.A Gay Group = Nairaland Jobless People's congress.

Now u can choose for urself......
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by bingbagbo(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2012
MOGUL.O:

My brother! if i were you, i would be a free man... Just do ur own thing and be happy, that's the reason y u are here..

PROJAN A.K.A NL ILLUMINATI = Proud Outrageous junkers association of Nairaland.

NJPC A.K.A Gay Group = Nairaland Jobless People's congress.

will u quit confusing the youngman you thief!! angry

Now u can choose for urself......

Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by larride(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Laitesmart: Pls can sum1 help me ask larride what WISDOW means?

angry angry
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by larride(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
bin gbagbo:

if u want to be known, respected, loved and last here in the jokes section, you can only join PROJAN!!!

If you want to turn a bush pig, then kindly join the other one embarassed

Bolukaz, dats your answer, ignore that Mugolo Rat
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Thanks to you projan guys,i thing that njpc barely existy,so i'll just side with you guys.....but i wan know the members,and the foes of da group o....
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by bingbagbo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
bolukaz: Thanks to you projan guys,i thing that njpc barely existy,so i'll just side with you guys.....but i wan know the members,and the foes of da group o....

UP PROJAN!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by dopeJemi: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by bunmioguns(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2012
bolukaz: Thanks to you projan guys,i thing that njpc barely existy,so i'll just side with you guys.....but i wan know the members,and the foes of da group o....

the members are. . .Seun Osewa (godfather) Mukina (iron lady) . . Bin Gbagbo (founder) Bunmioguns (President). .Larride (Prime minister) xymc (social director). . Onyiclassic (Organiser). .

I will come nd update u later grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by yungkiz(m): 1:42am On Oct 27, 2012
bolukaz: Thanks to you projan guys,i thing that njpc barely exis so i'll just side with you guys.....but i wan know the members,and the foes of da group o....
Bolukaz neva u join dose projan idiot useless hopeless pig pple,dey are among illuminati,is just 4 ur life dem may initiate u without u knwin,jst stay on ur own lyk my man mugulo told u
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2012
yungkiz:
Bolukaz neva u join dose projan idiot useless hopeless pig pple,dey are among illuminati,is just 4 ur life dem may initiate u without u knwin,jst stay on ur own lyk my man mugulo told u

Bro, don't worry urself.. They say."A word is enough for the wise"

I rest my case!

@bolukas..U can go ahead and join the mad crew.....

Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by larride(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Who are these animals above me

angry
Re: The Fear Of Larride And Projan Is The Beginning Of Wisdom by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

Human Beings And Wickedness / 3 Men Waiting 4 Delivery! / Akpos Operation Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.