Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Human Beings And Wickedness - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Human Beings And Wickedness (974 Views)

Wickedness At Its Peak / Accident That Occur Along Lagos To Ibadan Road, This Morning, 6 Beings Was Lost / Height Of Wickedness. Ladies Are So Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Beings And Wickedness by badjack(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Humans are the most wicked living things created by God. I am saying this because of what they do other animals. The eat the meat of other animals and drink their milk with all impunity. They fry the milk of cow turning it into powdered milk. They fry meat of other animals producing fried meat, meat pepper soup, suya, sauce etc. It is very worrisome. A lot of animals die everyday because our desire to eat and drink.
Check out these quotations.

If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?” by Tom Snyder

I love milk so much! I make a point of drinking a glass of milk every day. So now anyone who did those milk ads with the milk mustaches, they're my heroes. by Natalie Portman

Checkout this suggestion from another foolish man that is not satisfied with cow milk.

There are many other kinds of milk available. Why don't we try drinking rats' milk and dogs' milk? Heather Mills
Why not we try the milk of other animals. Well count me out for pig milk or ant milk. I may manage goat milk, horse milk, dog milk( am not sure if I will drink that), rabbit milk, pussy milk. Suggest others men for I am tire only cow milk.
FOOLISH HUMAN BEINGS

Re: Human Beings And Wickedness by amaa4real: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
Durrr
Re: Human Beings And Wickedness by jokingmary(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
so undecided sad
Re: Human Beings And Wickedness by Laitesmart(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Even my google can't find ur joke. Phew!

(1) (Reply)

†ђξ Bible Passage That Won Us †ђξ Game Against Mali / The Hidden Truth About The Nigerian Police(picture) / It Is Jokes Time..just Laugh Away Your Sorrows..blessings To You As You Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.