Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria (13395 Views)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by yicob(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2008
What are the steps to take in opening this account?
Re: How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by princeonx: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2008
Contact the banks that offer/has such account.

I did mine with first bank when I went home last year!
Re: How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by qimpex: 3:43am On Jan 27, 2008
try UBA NRN you don't need to go home to do this. I've had them for 4 months and the service is awesome.

http://www.ubaplc.com/newubaplc/defaultNRN.asp
Re: How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by sunbbo(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2008
Many bank are open it but the requirement of each of them are different. to cut the long story short you can use GTB bank, their requirements are 1. you will open a current account 2. you need one of international passport, driving liecense and national id card. 3. proof of residence i.e nepa bill, utility bill. 4 you need just $100 to open domiciliary account.
Re: How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by JUMAIYAYA: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2011
how do i fill the form
Re: How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by saviourM: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2011
Go to the bank of your choice, you will be shown how shocked to do it. It is very easy
Re: How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria by mubaraqqq(f): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2011
A domiciliary account is a foreign currency dominated account. All Nigerian banks offer services in domiciliary accounts, and opening an account is fairly easy. Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) opens more domiciliary accounts than any other bank in Nigeria. To open a domiciliary account with GTB, follow the instructions below.

WHY SHOULD A NIGERIAN HAVE A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT?

A domiciliary account makes it easier to transfer money to your loved ones at home. You simply instruct your bank to transfer the desired amount of money to another account within the bank or to an account at another bank.

Read more of this article here http://shikenan.com/article-details/1/74/2

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Relax FX Policy As Act Of 2004 Opens Windows Of Opportunity / Access Bank 10 Years Of Sustainable Banking / At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.