Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account (88506 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2016
At such dollar critical time like this, these methods will help you get dollars to your domiciliary bank account but not at cheap rate. It is not better than bank rate but cheaper than black market (abo.ki) rate.

Simply open Nigerian Payza and/or Neteller accounts online. Verify each of them. Any of the two will allow you to fund by various methods including funding/upload from your Naira card. Therefore, you can fund at your bank's card usage rate and subject to CBN card limit regulations. You can buy additionally from exchangers here. From Payza or Neteller, you can withdraw into your domiciliary bank account and then do what you want with it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by 2sex(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:
At such dollar critical time like this, these methods will help you get dollars to your domiciliary bank account but not at cheap rate. It is not better than bank rate but cheaper than black market (abo.ki) rate.

Simply open Nigerian Payza and/or Neteller accounts online. Verify each of them. Any of the two will allow you to fund by various methods including funding/upload from your Naira card. Therefore, you can fund at your bank's card usage rate and subject to CBN card limit regulations. You can buy additionally from exchangers here. From Payza or Neteller, you can withdraw into your domiciliary bank account and then do what you want with it.
hey bro, been a while. Can I send you an email with email ID in your sig? Need to discuss something. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:
bro do you know if domiciliary account can work with payoneer?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Lordtrillion(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

Please what's the best Account currency to choose for transactions when opening an account with neteller. I saw naira in their list of options & i'm confused on which to pick between naira & dollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bedfordng(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

it may interest you to know that nigerians cannot withdraw in USD via neteller. According to them, they don't have USD withdrawal, you can only withdraw other currencies. That is the message i got from them when i tried withdrawal to my dom account. I had to sell it to those who need to get naira
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
2sex:
hey bro, been a while. Can I send you an email with email ID in your sig? Need to discuss something. Thanks

Long time sir. Sure you can contact me through those signature details. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
etebefia:
bro do you know if domiciliary account can work with payoneer?

Payoneer has stopped withdrawal to Nigerian bank since last year. So you can neither use domiciliary or naira account with it. When it lasted, it was possible to withdraw to naira but not domiciliary bank account.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Strahovski1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
If you are looking to fund domiciliary account,

Transfer PayPal fund to me I'll send usd to your bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lordtrillion:

Please what's the best Account currency to choose for transactions when opening an account with neteller. I saw naira in their list of options & i'm confused on which to pick between naira & dollar

I would guess dollar is more universal than the rest but it surely depends on which country Neteller account you want to open and which bank you intend to be withdrawing into. If you are opening Nigerian account, then you'd better chosen USD because you are interested in receiving dollar here, and any mistake to choose Naira means that your funds will arrive here and be credited to your naira bank account.

Although, Neteller supports all currencies such that you can choose in the settings that if you receive any other currencies, it will be converted to dollar of your choice but at their own exchange rate. Nevertheless, Payza fund arrives Nigerian bank only as Euro from Norway or Finland, in which some banks like GTbank will insist that you open Euro dom account. Otherwise, they will return your fund to Payza.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
bedfordng:
it may interest you to know that nigerians cannot withdraw in USD via neteller. According to them, they don't have USD withdrawal, you can only withdraw other currencies. That is the message i got from them when i tried withdrawal to my dom account. I had to sell it to those who need to get naira

Thanks for the update. Please confirm that your Neteller is Nigerian account. Are Euro and Pounds Sterling among the currencies allowed for Nigerian withdrawal? Legalwealth told me yesterday that he had the option to withdraw Neteller funds into Nigerian domiciliary account. Please check up and revert.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Strahovski1:
If you are looking to fund domiciliary account,

Transfer PayPal fund to me I'll send usd to your bank.

Like how much can you handle per day and which bank dom can you transfer to? How fast is your service?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Strahovski1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

Like how much can you handle per day and which bank dom can you transfer to? How fast is your service?

I can transfer up to $3000 per day because my bank will query if it's more than $3000.

Add on BBM: 534C7754. When you send the paypal, I'll perform the FX Transfer same day and provide you evidence of transfer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Manweysabi(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thanks for the update, arbitrage
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Lordtrillion(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

I would guess dollar is more universal than the rest but it surely depends on which country Neteller account you want to open and which bank you intend to be withdrawing into. If you are opening Nigerian account, then you'd better chosen USD because you are interested in receiving dollar here, and any mistake to choose Naira means that your funds will arrive here and be credited to your naira bank account.

Although, Neteller supports all currencies such that you can choose in the settings that if you receive any other currencies, it will be converted to dollar of your choice but at their own exchange rate. Nevertheless, Payza fund arrives Nigerian bank only as Euro from Norway or Finland, in which some banks like GTbank will insist that you open Euro dom account. Otherwise, they will return your fund to Payza.
Ok, thanks for thanks for the explanation. I will go with dollar then cheesy
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by 2sex(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

Long time sir. Sure you can contact me through those signature details. Thanks.
hello Bro, I just sent you an email. Kindly assist or help with an alternative
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

Payoneer has stopped withdrawal to Nigerian bank since last year. So you can neither use domiciliary or naira account with it. When it lasted, it was possible to withdraw to naira but not domiciliary bank account.
OK tanx
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by godoluwa(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

if I get you right, you mean I can transfer the money in my payza account directly to my domicilliary account while I withdraw the cash from my dom account in real hard currency, isnt it? please is there any transaction charges applies?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by MrFemFem: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

people in the house pls I need your advice oooooo. I got a cheque from afternic
com for my earning and i contact them on how to cash the cheque and they told me i cash it at any bank, but I still don't understand, please is it possible to cash it at any bank and also is it possible to cash any cheque that come from abroad here in Nigeria, please I need a sincere answer and God bless us.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Strahovski1:

I can transfer up to $3000 per day because my bank will query if it's more than $3000.

Add on BBM: 534C7754. When you send the paypal, I'll perform the FX Transfer same day and provide you evidence of transfer.

Which bank do you use and can you transfer to?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Manweysabi:
Thanks for the update, arbitrage

You're welcome Sir.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
2sex:
hello Bro, I just sent you an email. Kindly assist or help with an alternative

Yeah done, thanks.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
godoluwa:
if I get you right, you mean I can transfer the money in my payza account directly to my domicilliary account while I withdraw the cash from my dom account in real hard currency, isnt it? please is there any transaction charges applies?

Yes, that's correct Sir. You can withdraw from Payza to your domiciliary account. There is a wire transfer fee, which you can check up on their website.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrFemFem:
com for my earning and i contact them on how to cash the cheque and they told me i cash it at any bank, but I still don't understand, please is it possible to cash it at any bank and also is it possible to cash any cheque that come from abroad here in Nigeria, please I need a sincere answer and God bless us.

I wouldn't know what afternic is all about but if it's foreign and they issue you foreign cheque, you can possibly cash it in Nigeria. Visit or call your bank to confirm. I wanted to cash a Google AdSense check some years ago at Intercontinental bank but when they were giving excuses and I had to travel, I cashed it at a South African bank. But I know some banks should still be able to clear it especially those with foreign branches or correspondent banks. Otherwise, I would have bought it from you since I can clear it remotely with my US banks using my mobile phone but it may likely need to be issued in my name to do that.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bedfordng(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

Thanks for the update. Please confirm that your Neteller is Nigerian account. Are Euro and Pounds Sterling among the currencies allowed for Nigerian withdrawal? Legalwealth told me yesterday that he had the option to withdraw Neteller funds into Nigerian domiciliary account. Please check up and revert.
yeah i registered as a nigerian but the currency in my balance is US Dollars. euro and pounds is amongs the currencies that is available for withdrawal but US Dollars is not available for withdrawal to dom account
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bedfordng(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrFemFem:
you will have to give the check to your bank, if you operate dom account, it will be deposited into your dom account after some weeks. Most banks will ask you to open a dom account for the cheque to be cleared
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 12:06am On Feb 15, 2016
bedfordng:
yeah i registered as a nigerian but the currency in my balance is US Dollars. euro and pounds is amongs the currencies that is available for withdrawal but US Dollars is not available for withdrawal to dom account

Have you contacted customer support about this and what was their response?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by MrFemFem: 5:25am On Feb 15, 2016
bedfordng:
you will have to give the check to your bank, if you operate dom account, it will be deposited into your dom account after some weeks. Most banks will ask you to open a dom account for the cheque to be cleared
which means I can't get it the same day?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by speed99: 6:57am On Feb 15, 2016
arbitrage:

Thanks very much, you are God sent. What is the bank exchange rate for visa?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by godoluwa(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2016
arbitrage:

Yes, that's correct Sir. You can withdraw from Payza to your domiciliary account. There is a wire transfer fee, which you can check up on their website.
thanks boss
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bedfordng(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2016
arbitrage:

Have you contacted customer support about this and what was their response?
i have contacted them this year and their response was that i can't withdraw US Dollars, i can only withdraw euro and pounds or any other currencies that is available.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2016
arbitrage:

Goodmorning bro,I just open an account with neteller.plz could u educate me on how to fund d account and withdraw bro
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2016
kevinscore:

Goodmorning bro,I just open an account with neteller.plz could u educate me on how to fund d account and withdraw bro

Easiest way would be buying funds from trusted exchangers. You can also get funds out from your Neteller account through same process by selling the funds in exchange for Naira paid into your local bank account.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.