Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Feb 2008 Nysc Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Feb 2008 Nysc Job Opportunity (1198 Views)

Fresh Graduate (finished NYSC) Job At Box And Cedars - 9th Nov, 2015 / Nysc Job / My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feb 2008 Nysc Job Opportunity by MrChairman(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2008
Good day people. I'm a bright, young and enterprising graduate (2.1) going for the forth service year that will commence this march '08.I'm on the search for a company with promising and challenging environment; and also reasonable renumeration where I can learn and be given the opportunity to help further attain the company's goals and objective and of course, my interests . The sector/industry is not a barrier because I'm in a fast learner with versatile interests and knowledge.Thanks

All correspondence should be sent to edochez@gmail.com
if you are going for service or looking for a place to serve, you can also post ur email. you never can tell who'll read and call u.goodluck
Re: Feb 2008 Nysc Job Opportunity by showreal: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
my brother the reason for your NYSC is to serve ur father land and not to seek after luxury.Anyway i go put u for mind cos i am presently serving in an I.T firm in lagos.so lets c were you ll be posted to first.
All the best
Re: Feb 2008 Nysc Job Opportunity by Meldrick(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2008
I advise you have an open mind because you can be posted to a rural community without light or water. It is not a curse. It's all about making impacts on lives.I served in Ebonyi State , a rural community without light or water for a year but my brother I left there accomplished and fulfilled because I impacted lives and they wept as a result of my depature. Forget 2:1 or first class cause we were all together. My brother go serve your father land and pray make God put you where he want make you dey and not where you wan force yourself dey or else the end might be ,
Re: Feb 2008 Nysc Job Opportunity by MrChairman(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
thanx guys. i truly appreciate ur advice. honestly i have serving my country in mind as well; i just figured the country n i wud be better off if i had something gud n legit going on for me.all in all, i'd rather the will of God happens than mine.cheers

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Calls 4 Test! / Mobil Producing Test 15 Feb Procurement Services Analyst / Etisalat Still Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.