Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. (2198 Views)

''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / 8 Stages Of A Successful Job Hunt / Frank Odey's 7 Days Intensive E-Course On Job Hunt Mastery Is Loaded!!! Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by taiwo3(m): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2013

3 Likes

Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by taiwo3(m): 12:52am On Aug 16, 2013
Show me a man who has never failed and I will tel you he hasn't experienced success

1 Like

Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by Tos87(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Ğ☺☺∂ for Ý๏ǖ.
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by mascot87(m): 2:21am On Aug 16, 2013
How far Taiwo?Congrat man, really happy for you. Well we still dey here dey hope for the day we go give our own testimony too which I believe it will be very soon.
I never knew u are on Nairaland cheesy, I to the G to d S things then F to the U to the T to the A. We've got to talk man.
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by taiwo3(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks, hmmn IGS n FUTA who might you be?
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2013
So you are settling for Heritage bank. Why not pwc? Abi na d pay u dey look?
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by taiwo3(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by maestrob(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Congrats bro.

Spirit lifting story.

I love it bro.
It shall be permanent bro

1 Like

Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by joey2002: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
congratulations dear, i wish i had ur spirit. but dis time around i think i'd just giv it up. I'm in a marketing job where i havent sold anything for two months now. I think its time i moved on to other things. well all the best to you.
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by taiwo3(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Get to know yourself, pls do not giv up..
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by deturla: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2013
Wow!!!: inspiring....All d best Man....tis well wif us all...am waiting for my testimony too!!

1 Like

Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by 4words: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello tai wo, what did you study in school (BSc etc) and what are you studying for your MSc
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
God bless u for this post, OP

1 Like

Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by taiwo3(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
B.Tech Estate Management, M.sc Estate Mgt,
4words: Hello tai wo, what did you study in school (BSc etc) and what are you studying for your MSc
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by oscaroshar(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Thanx bro,am lifted!

1 Like

Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by Chydgirl: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello house... Pls I got an email and a text msg frm kpmg yesterday, inviting me for an interview. What do I except? And they required we come wt d original copies of our credentials. Pls who knows if they actually verify all of d original documents? And can an affidavit of loss of birth certificate be accepted? Pls reply
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by taiwo3(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Check this thread. www.nairaland.com/1201176/waiting-resume-kpmg And www.nairaland.com/1281838/kpmg-graduate-aptitude-test-2013
Chy-d-girl:
Hello house... Pls I got an email and a text msg frm kpmg yesterday, inviting me for an interview. What do I except? And they required we come wt d original copies of our credentials. Pls who knows if they actually verify all of d original documents? And can an affidavit of loss of birth certificate be accepted? Pls reply
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by Godysien(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ogbeni Taiwo, celebrate God well for this victory He has given to u. Congrats!
In my own case, it wasn't easy at all if not God. I could recalled how one Chindima Ibeawuchi of FBN HR Dept almost frustrated me because of what she tagged 'SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL' not even the main Certificate i presented to her for my documentation, but God intervened. At times they'll require one silly document that is not even important so as to create spaces for their dirty deals. This goes to show how corrupt and daring most organizations' HR UNITS are when it comes to recruitment issue. May God deliver the ones that repent and damn the ones that do not want to repent.
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by phlamy(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2013
@Godysiedn

Kindly delete your post. I did not want to quote you so it does not linger.
Your attitude is poor and this can land you in trouble. You can be isolated.
No matter what, learn not to include peoples name in public posts.
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by phlamy(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2013
I really like this testimony and its for one thing. You meet several people who
complain of not having jobs and yet when you ask if they have ever written any tests let
alone make it to the finals, they ll say no. So how do you want to have a job.

Some come up with the excuse of grade, yet I know several people with
very poor grades who have written several tests and even gotten jobs.
I have a cousin who was at home for some time, so I asked him how far, he said no test
no employment. I did his CV again, posted around from jobs I saw online. I actually did 7 for him
He has gotten invitation for 2, written 1 and unable to make the test for the 2nd.

Nigerian graduates should learn to be dogged and persistent. If some folks tell you how much
they have had to search before they found, you ll be shocked. Yet when you give some people
internet facility, they ll sleep on facebook and come complain they dont have jobs

Good inspiration there Taiwo.
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by taiwo3(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2013
phlamy i totally subscribe to your views, it will baffle you wen u see a first class graduate who is not familiar with any job updates forum, and job sites. or despite the fact we know the condition of employment in the country you still see an engineering graduate who is keen on working for an oil company and refuse to write other tests like bank, fcmg, audit etc. i think information is also a bane to graduates not getting jobs in this country..
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by Chydgirl: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: My Post Nysc Job Hunt Experience And Result. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
_____

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Seafarers / Account Reactivation Executives (lagos) Vacancy / Nigerian German Chemicals(ngc)!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.