Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves (948 Views)

The Reality Of What Happens At Saudi(minna) In Hausa. / Do Vampires Really Exist??? / Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by Mckybarf(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
First of all, i dont know for sure if this fits in here, but i cant think of anywhere else to put it.
My question is: do vampires
and werwolves
really exist? I ask because there cant possibly be a name for something that isnt.
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by Mynd44: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2012
Why can't there be a name for something that does not exist? What are goblins, trolls and other creatures? They are mythical stories told around camp fires and so they have names deal with ti and stop trying to rate something with your mind
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by Mckybarf(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Why can't there be a name for something that does not exist? What are goblins, trolls and other creatures? They are mythical stories told around camp fires and so they have names deal with ti and stop trying to rate something with your mind
well ok, i get your point but assumed there might be more to the issue regarding vampires and wervolves.
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by Mynd44: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mckybarf: well ok, i get your point but assumed there might be more to the issue regarding vampires and wervolves.
Stop creating something where there is none. The world has more problems already
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by rodeo0070(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Why can't there be a name for something that does not exist? What are goblins, trolls and other creatures? They are mythical stories told around camp fires and so they have names deal with ti and stop trying to rate something with your mind
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by rodeo0070(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
I agree with you.
I just want you to bear in mind that the world is full of oddities...
I could be wrong though.
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
rodeo0070:
I agree with you.
I just want you to bear in mind that the world is full of oddities...
I could be wrong though.
true
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by webizone(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Maybe he is one. He just wanted to give us a heads up.
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by Mynd44: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2012
webizone: Maybe he is one. He just wanted to give us a heads up.
Lol
Re: Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves by rodeo0070(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
webizone: Maybe he is one. He just wanted to give us a heads up.
Maybe but
I'm far worse my brother...

(1) (Reply)

YOU ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL Than You Think. An Experiment That Proves That... Enjoy / 100 Level Female FUTO Student Drinks Bleach For Suspected Heartbreak / How Cld Anyone Hate Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.