Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. (10068 Views)

I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by floriana(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2012
If PEJ is the brightest star in GEJ's live, then Jonathan's world must be a terribly bedarkened world.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2012
onila: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww smiley

love without english
love without language grin

Good English will not land you a good husband not to talk of marrying president.

Her manner and character with
believe in the future paid off.
She is indeed a blessing to Jonathan

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by adonisyung(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2012
justsayemma: Its gud 2 mari sombodi dat u wil b proud of,anywhere,anytym. But somTyms I wonder wat wil make a Phd holder mari a woman wu didn't go 2 skul.lov is truly has no bound
and who said she didn't G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ to skul? And even if she didn't can ur mum achieve what she has gat? Advice:don't hate on who ƻ bigger than U̶̲̥̅̊!or U̶̲̥̅̊ will never grow up!
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Chuksaluta(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2012
See envy from nairalanders, nobody even wished her happy birthday. Happy birthday my First Lady.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by tellwisdom: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2012
mumento007:

even with her illiteracy, she has achieved more than your entire generation
I wasnt tryna mock her..just seeing the lord's manifestation.....btwn,ur brain is so watery to not have understood a simple sentence--mumu-to007, you cld have been wanked off, if your dad's maid hadn't catwalked in front of him.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Chuksaluta(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2012
floriana: If PEJ is the brightest star in GEJ's live, then Jonathan's world must be a terribly bedarkened world.
Can you explain why? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by kundul: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Omo c gudluck children abeg d boy jst dey fat lyk patient n mehn c d babe wit white jean dt babe no go b bad idea ooh. Mehn I wish tins go jst blend 4 me n Jonathan daughter I kn say e don b 4 me b dt ooooh chai God abeg now help me 4 dis divine connection ooh. Yes ooh mornin don do kai c swt dream abeg wey person dey do mk I bath carry my cv 4 hand dey waka comot I kn kn were I go jam luck 2day. Uhmmm its well oh
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by naturalwaves: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2012
mumento007:

Daft thinking! No need to insult the guy cos he is correct. You can say she is more fortunate but definately not an Achiever. I guess you do not know who an Achiever is and what achievment means. To achieve means to succeed in doing something by EFFORT, SKILL or COURAGE. A critical look at Madam Patience will show that, aside the fact that she went to school which every Tom, Dk and Harry does, she has not achieved anything significant that can be pointed to. Like Yanni Chrisomalis do say, THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE COS THEY ARE IN SILENCE AND THEY INCLUDE, TRUTH, IMAGINATION, CREATIVITY, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, KINDNESS AND COMPASSION. SO, YOU SEE, SUCCESS AND GREATNESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY OR POSSESSIONS.

The earlier you change your mindset, the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Clemzy16(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2012
Hmmm.. Didn't know bros. J was also ironical. That like saying.. Dame patience is the biggest disgrace in my life.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by naturalwaves: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2012
floriana: If PEJ is the brightest star in GEJ's live, then Jonathan's world must be a terribly bedarkened world.

I am not surprised our GEJ is like that. He has even demonstrated his lying skills again. Who can't these people lie to? They will lie to the Country, lie to their children and now, Jona has just told Patience A BIG FAT LIE. On the contrary, if Patience is truly the brightest star in Jona's life, she should be held responsible for his retarded nature #just joking#
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by SELFWORTH: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2012
omonori1: Seriously why is this on the front page...?

Becos it's about your president silly! This is your First Lady. If you don't mind reading about Obama' s dogs news why complain about your president's news.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by koolkalm(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2012
mumento007:

Stop equating material possession with achievement, on the street material possession is called arriving...

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by SELFWORTH: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2012
Clemzy16: Hmmm.. Didn't know bros. J was also ironical. That like saying.. Dame patience is the biggest disgrace in my life.

She doesn't know you exist so stop wasting your energy!

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by SELFWORTH: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2012
mumento007:

As if education is the determinant of achievement. Misguided notion. With all the Phd holders in Nigeria, please tell me what has it done for Nigeria. Everyone is sitting on their certificates waiting for someone to employ them instead of applying their knowledge to create wealth.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by felifeli: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2012
dabrake:
why is our presido stealing nigga raw's line nah(in love with an angel)?

Nigga Raw stole it from Awolowo , you small pikins
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by SELFWORTH: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2012
Mization: D President is proud of his wife and he does not care what anyone thinks of her. I wonder if some of us demonstrate this Kinda love for their wives. We should appreciate what we got so I don't see any reason why some people will still criticize the President for this kind gesture on his wife.

Please !! How many men in this country even know how to sustain love in their relationship? Some people don't even know the meaning of the word so how do you expect them to understand such a gesture?
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by dareyking(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2012
Shey all em muntula bn say she no sick how cme mr. Presido cme d tank god say hm wiff no d sick bed nd d tank peepz wey pray for her.. Em d pray 4 person wey d healthy mke e wel...em linuz mba dem... angry
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Emphasis(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Hatred is when you see nothing good in some other person.
The level of Hatred exhibited here towards GEJ/family is amazing.
When did it become a crime to compliment/profess love towards one's wife? Must people's wife speak queen's english? Why live a life of hatred? Does hatred make you feel better? Does it improve ur living condition? Haven't you noticed that they (GEJ n Family) still look good/happy notwithstanding ur hatred?
Get a life

2 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by bamac(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2012
dabrake:
why is our presido stealing nigga raw's line nah(in love with an angel)?
niggaa raw wl nw b proud dt d president listens to his song.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by genxris: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2012
[quote author=chichi,CUTTING BIRTHDAY CAKE WHEN MILLIONS OF CHILDREN AND WOMEN ARE, AS A RESULT OF MISRULE, STARVING!

U be proper BAD BELLE

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by AdoreKIZITO(f): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2012
I am proud of you Jareh Iyawo President... Some people wish u were their mumcy.... Oga gudy, praise ur wife inugo, don't mind all these bad belle people for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by julius900(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2012
omonori1: Seriously why is this on the front page...?
cus she's the first lady
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by holluwai(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2012
bright star or baistard....lol
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by cheleku(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2012
It's bewildering when people on nairaland call Mr. President or his wife a 'retardeen'. It's more so when most of the people that use this appellation in describng the president can hardly construct a meaninful sentence. I'm not a fan of Mr. President, but calling him a retard is nothing short of silliness.

2 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Dame Patience don't mine them.
na jealousy
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by holluwai(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Looks like alot of people on NL are affiliated to the slowpoke we call our president or possibly they think if they sound nice on here he would read it and ask that they be compensated. Truth be told this country is at a point where the common man finds it hard to survive. It is said that an average nigerian lives on a dollar a day(155 naira) but things have gotten worse that that statistic no longer works. What has the government of today brought to the table,what good has it done to nigerians? Jonathan is the head of nigeria and if he isnt performing then how will the other part perform respectively? He is a failure and if one of more of you know him,quote me. One day is fast approaching when nigerians will no longer take this sh$t,they will say NO...a revolution is coming so be prepared. They live expensive lives,travel overseas like its the next city,send their kids abroad to study like they have 3 heads,drive expensive cars. They even buy private jets worth $50 million,its very unfair but like I already mentioned one day people will stand up and fight!
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by prettiest1(f): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2012
onila: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww smiley

love without english
love without language grin

Dear, love dosen't depend on english or any language.
U can get married to an english professor but have no love, joy and peace.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2012
Hapy birthday u and myself 2day.

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by prettiest1(f): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2012
genxris: [quote author=chichi,CUTTING BIRTHDAY CAKE WHEN MILLIONS OF CHILDREN AND WOMEN ARE, AS A RESULT OF MISRULE, STARVING!

U be proper BAD BELLE

Guy, birthday cake is normal now. An average Nigeria can cut cake in a birthday. So chill. grin grin grin
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by prettiest1(f): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2012
Emphasis: Hatred is when you see nothing good in some other person.
The level of Hatred exhibited here towards GEJ/family is amazing.
When did it become a crime to compliment/profess love towards one's wife? Must people's wife speak queen's english? Why live a life of hatred? Does hatred make you feel better? Does it improve ur living condition? Haven't you noticed that they (GEJ n Family) still look good/happy notwithstanding ur hatred?
Get a life

U just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by kacheezy: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2012
dnawah: Mr president,somebody gave u her and that same person created her.pls dont put her above Him,4 he is very jealous.happy birth day my lady
WTF?
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Dee60: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2012
Dress rehearsal for 2015 - Madam, go for it! Nigerian couples look forward to your presidency!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mile 2-lagos Badagry Expressway Closed For Reconstruction / Sheriff: I Was Wrongly Accused Of Sponsoring Boko Haram.. / President Buhari Running Despotic Democracy - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.