Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures (30869 Views)

Beautiful Ife Ask Guys To Compare Her Massive Stuffs With Cossy B0@bs [photos] / What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] / Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by anishe(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2012
Is she a Virgin, as in tear rubber?
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2012
anishe: Is she a Virgin, as in tear rubber?

No we dont think so cos she has reach the point of bleaching and Bleaching the THIN will make the black sports of hamering go away grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by haibe(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2012
Lmao how can dis not be bleaching, well probably toning but its clear something has been applied to make the difference.

Also it could be camera quality.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by jevic(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
Na she sabi !
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Is she the only one that uses different sets, environments, lighting etc? Why is Omotala and all the other fair complexioned actors/actresses skin color not changing?
Its a known fact in ghana Yvonne Nelson is bleaching, people know her very well before her acting career, shes only denying it because shes a star and doesn't want people to know she has low self esteem problem.

Since you've already made up your mind she's bleaching, why ask opinions?

And as for saying she has low self-esteem issues, I'd say you're one of those that puts light-complexioned humans on a pedestal, as your statement above would suggest people need to be fair to feel good about themselves.

To answer your question, I would say she's not bleaching, and is the same shade she's always been. You mentioned Omotola as an example - some of her recent movies, she actually appears darker, which would be due to different lighting. Unless you're going to suggest she's using a tanning booth to get darker, as a result of "low self-esteem?" SMH.

1 Like

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by alphaconde(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
When obansajo was bleeching who noticed
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Seyidlc(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
;Dshe bleaching or not..N̶̲̥̅̊☺ cornsign ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ooo!
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
They call it skin lightening, who's deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by MeGaStReEt: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
ABEG MAKE UNA FREE MY BABE JOR
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
im just going to believe she doesn't know what "bleaching" means
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by vislabraye(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
SlyIg: Open your gallery and go to your pictures, do you have the same complexion in all your pictures? Light, environment and many other factors contributes to this. She isnt bleaching pls. Its a mere difference in the images.

Haba!! The difference is clear.
Take Genevieve for instance. Have you notice any major difference in her complexion?
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by mrprince3: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
weather she bleaches or not how does that consign me? Or how would that affect my life I wonder how this made it to the front psge sef....
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by denzel2009: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
She's using shirley cream.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by otumfour(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
eric the OP, u should have allowed ur 16yrs old sis create a thread like this..........wtf undecided dude.....
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by boron10(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
As far as I'm concern, any light complexioned Ghanaian is either an half cast(hybrid) or helping himself with bleaching material. No natural Ghanaian has the right to be fair.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by RickyRoss1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
boron10: As far as I'm concern, any light complexioned Ghanaian is either an half cast(hybrid) or helping himself with bleaching material. No natural Ghanaian has the right to be fair.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What about the Ewe tribe from Togo? They are mostly fair complexioned
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by buchibabe: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
Serious U mean my star is bleaching? Dnt worry a committee will be set up to investigate if she's really guilty after which appropriate measure wil be taken -GEJ

1 Like

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
Str8 up.
Di gal is a walking bottle of CLOROX! tongue grin

[size=1pt]DUH!iknowtheydontusedrealbleach![/size]
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by mikron(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
NA TODAY YOU KNOW?
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by eggo: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
na wa o...... abeggi na her skin o... pls do feel comfortable in ur skin.. u look great...
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
OP, what is your business if she's bleaching?
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by kcreal(f): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
If she likes let her bleach, hypo or jik, it's her skin.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by playmode(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ain't they all? 80% of Nigerian and West African woman bleach even our president's wife is a bleacher.They all suffer from inferiority complex or Oyinbo pepper complex. Bleaching is one of the reasons i never married a Nigerian or West African woman.Best decision i ever made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Walter Anga And His Beautiful Family / #10YearsChallenge: Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos / Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.