Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice (596 Views)

The Concepts Of Udhiyah (Animal Sacrifice For Eidul-hadhaa Celebration) / Questions About Ram Sacrifice On Eid Ul Adha / Easter Gift:"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice by nakash: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice by james1(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2012
That is and always has been the reason.
Re: Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice by OmoAlata(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2012
I'm not clicking on the link so blissfully have no idea what is there grin
Re: Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2012
Omo Alata: I'm not clicking on the link so blissfully have no idea what is there grin
YEAH ME TOO
Re: Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2012
Its just a pic of slaughtered bulls
Re: Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2012
jacobscros: Its just a pic of slaughtered bulls
BULLS OF BASHAN HAVE COMPASSED ME
Re: Warning : Graphic Content : Feast Of Sacrifice by Sweetnecta: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
omo alata pelu gbogbo aako e, aashe oojo nie.

animal should not be killed in front of another animal.

the ethics of slaughter includes being merciful and compassionate to the animal, throughout its life and up slaughter.
you should not it see blood of slaughtered animal and the knife must be sharp so that the cut resulting to killing it must be quick sort of almost painless, like taking injection.

(1) (Reply)

Bilal Ibn Rabah RA / Assalamu Alaikum. / A Cute Muslim Lady Seeking Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.