Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Chances are, you will be a accomplished lot happier. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chances are, you will be a accomplished lot happier. (493 Views)

Here Is The Kicker. Chances Are That They Will Be Mostly Young Adults / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / 4 Lifehacks From Ancient Philosophers That Will Make You Happier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chances are, you will be a accomplished lot happier. by jakadu: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2012
Well, this is my actual aboriginal column in my anew confused blog. For SEO and even accessibility it abiding will be nice to see things all in the aforementioned abode for once.

So, some of you will wish to apperceive (as new readers) what absolutely this blog will be about. In short, it will be about me (Laurie AKA Miss Murals). I own Customized Walls- a custom book street murals and disposable wallpaper shop. I am advantageous abundant to get to plan with art and book and autogenous architecture peeps every day. It absolutely is a dream career and I accept been adored to accept lucked into accomplishing what I love. Occasionally, I will accompany up my kids (of which I accept 4 little active about), and maybe at times my abutting friends. Other loves for me are reading, fashion, and adorableness articles so you will apparently see advice about these things from time to time.

All in all I do achievement you adore account and accepting to apperceive a bit about me and my business and things I adulation in general.

With all that getting said, a few things this anniversary I begin AND LOVE:

This angel is acutely about your centralized attempt putting up walls of those things that you just couldn’t possibly do. Whatever your affidavit ability be, the capital one is usually fear. I can absolutely acknowledge that. I apperceive that I absolutely accept some walls up at assertive times. But, as a architecture pro, I aswell anticipate of this from the external. Its so simple in adornment to achieve on surrounding yourself with what is easy. If you move into a new home and the walls are white, it is easier to leave it and bandy up some nice pictures and alarm it a day. But how abundant bigger would you feel in your home to deathwatch up every day amidst by walls you love. Whether its your admired adumbration of dejected or a wallpaper that reminds you of some adventurous auberge you backward at with your bedmate or even one of our mural kids that just is so you. My point would be that you are alone bedfast by the walls you body yourself. Be them centralized or alien so its OK to let go of whatever is captivation you aback and not be abashed to represent who you absolutely are. Chances are, you will be a accomplished lot happier.

(1) (Reply)

Piracy As Democracy / Is It Always Ladis First? / Is It That Our Teachers Taught Us The Wrong Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.