Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? (8522 Views)

List Of Some Old School Naija Songs, The Indomie Generation Really Missed A Lot / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by sandrannna(f): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls I want to know.

A girl said "u luk like doll baby" like she is finer dan me. I told her to show me her own picture bt she couldn't.
Another person was asking me "is dat u?"

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by powerfulsettingz: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
where the pinsure?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by PatrickBateman(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2015

11 Likes

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Juxtified(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
So, is that u?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by MosakuAW(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
If truly this is your pix.

Are you from Calabar?

Just kidding, you look so sweet. I will have love to marry you but am taken and i can't leave my wife for anybody. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by BackFromZone2: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
cuz u ugly AF,
Upload ur real picture...mtcheeeeew
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by sandrannna(f): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
If truly this is your pix.

Are you from Calabar?

Just kidding, you look so sweet. I will have love to marry you but am taken and i can't leave my wife for anybody. wink

Who asked u?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by lomprico(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Post another picture then we'll believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Starships4u(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pretty girl with long neck like giraffe.... Were u peeping tru out ur days in college??

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Tapout(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
trolls everywhere grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
_Idiot, why won't it generate comments? Ewu ocha.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
_Idiot, why won't it generate comments? Ewu ocha.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by chimerase2: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pple go de ask why suarez bite chiellini, na dis kind tin way mak suarez provoke bite chiellini angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

cheesy cheesy grin
Katrina, kedu?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Phikom(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
smh...
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Katrina, kedu?

Oye bu katrina grin
A dim mma.

Ebe ka e o since? Ana ma hu gi na nairaland again.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by wordbank(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Iranu Abasha
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Oye bu katrina grin
A dim mma.

Ebe ka e o since? Ana ma hu gi na nairaland again.
You miss me, ****? grin

How come no one always sniffs you out?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by MosakuAW(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
sandrannna:

Who asked u?

Your sense of humour is very low.

No wonder pple lashes you and you created another topic on how to report someone to be ban.

Ololdo like you.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
You miss me, grin

How come no one always sniffs you out?

Maybe because they are not as smart as you. grin wink
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Maybe because they are not as smart as you. grin wink
Hmm. If you say so, Nwa Umuahia.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Hmm. If you say so, Nwa Umuahia.

Biko edit away that name. grin grin

E nuna, nwa ngwa tongue
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Biko edit away that name. I used it to cause trouble somewhere and got banned grin grin

E nuna, nwa ngwa tongue
Done.

What's the distance between Ngwa and Umuahia?

Why do you think I'm Ngwa btw?
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Done.

What's the distance between Ngwa and Umuahia?

Why do you think I'm Ngwa btw?

Thanks.

Erm, I don't normally go to the village that much but I remember one time when I was a kid, my dad and I journeyed from our village in Umuahia to someone's house in Ngwa
It didn't take us more than 15 minutes to reach Ngwa
We used a car by the way.

I know you are Ngwa. My instincts tell me so and my instincts never fail me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks.

Erm, I don't normally go to the village that much but I remember one time when I was a kid, my dad and I journeyed from our village in Umuahia to someone's house in Ngwa
It didn't take us more than 15 minutes to reach Ngwa
We used a car by the way.

I know you are Ngwa. My instincts tell me so and my instincts never fail me.
If I was Ngwa, I'd have known the distance between Umuahia and Ngwa. cheesy

So when last did you go to the village? Did you go the the farm, climb a tree or process garri?
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
If I was Ngwa, I'd have known the distance between Umuahia and Ngwa. cheesy

So when last did you go to the village? Did you go the the farm, climb a tree or process garri?

Maybe the reason you don't know the distance between Umuahia and Ngwa is because you don't know where Umuahia is cheesy

The last time I went to the village was during my parternal grand mother's burial. She was the last grand parent I had.
That was in 2009. I can't remember all what I did then, but I know I didn't climb trees, neither did I go to the farm. Despite the fact that there was a farm at the back of our compound, my dad never let us near there.

Yes, I remember my mum and aunt processing cassava. I can still remember that strong smell. I hated that smell.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Maybe the reason you don't know the distance between Umuahia and Ngwa is because you don't know where Umuahia is cheesy

The last time I went to the village was during my parternal grand mother's burial. She was the last grand parent I had.
That was in 2009. I can't remember all what I did then, but I know I didn't climb trees, neither did I go to the farm. Despite the fact that there was a farm at the back of our compound, my dad never let us near there.

Yes, I remember my mum and aunt processing cassava. I can still remember that strong smell. I hated that smell.
You can't remember all that happened 6 years ago? Nwa nti nti.

Soon you'll tell me you don't eat fufu.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
You can't remember all that happened 6 years ago? Nwa nti nti.

Soon you'll tell me you don't eat fufu.

I eat fufu, amala, eba, pounded yam and semovita undecided tongue
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Starships4u:
Pretty girl with long neck like giraffe.... Were u peeping tru out ur days in college??
see question ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

I eat fufu, amala, eba, pounded yam and semovita undecided tongue
With bare hands, or. . .?
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
With bare hands, or. . .?

With both hands and cutlery.

But I prefer hands though. It's more efficient grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War / New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.