Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Presidential Debates In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debates In Nigeria (813 Views)

TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / Presidential Debates: Senate Rejects Proposal By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debates In Nigeria by galadima77(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2012
Recent debates in the USA about who deserves to occupy what is unarguably the most influential political office in the world aroused some feelings of nostalgia within me and why such should be emulated here in Nigeria. That also got me wondering about certain issues pertaining presidential debates in general; Does ability to speak well really translate to good leadership and responsibility?
My opinion is that in debates where one is expected to address certain critical issues offhand without prior knowledge of the questions to be asked, you tend to spill your intentions to your audience and electorates.meanwhile the big question is, why aren't all inclusive presidential debates done in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

When Shall We Begin To Fight Our Corrupt Leaders Without Dialogue? / Lagos Begin Massive Repair Of Roads / Ogun State Speaker Involved In N168m Car Buying Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.