Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Money Or Children Which One First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money Or Children Which One First? (990 Views)

Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable / Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? / Who Is More Important; Your Husband Or Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Or Children Which One First? by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2008
Hola to Gurus
After every successeful marriage most of the couple forget to project between Life Economy balance and number of children to be born. Which one is the must important to consider first, strenghten u r Economy or bunch of children.
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by tosinadeda: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2008
it depends
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by almondjoy(f): 4:57am On Jan 27, 2008
I will go with money please! A bunch of children and live in a shoe? cheesy Are they for sale? Or am I carrying them to the grave with me when I croak? undecided

A bunch of children? In 2008? cheesy No thanks!

With money you can get children even if you cannot have them biologically.  Many have children and no money.  Fine!  I would rather have money please!!!!!! cool

As for money not buying happiness,  Yeah!  Children do not bring happiness all the time either! kiss
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by Dawid: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2008
undoubtedly money.
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by Isis1(f): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2008
your nickname suggests you might have already made the choice to have children Abu-Maryam smiley

I think the parents are responsible to make sure that they have enough to provide for their children, before they bring the children to the world

on the other hand, it also depends, and strengthening your economy is a relative term, so if a couple is in their mid-late thirties for example, then it would be very unwise of them to say they need to be millionaires before they start their family.
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
Money for Sure.
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
Money!
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by uspry1(f): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2008
I go with money from my job to defray the cost of living expense as well as to meet my children needs: school supplies, school clothes, personal hygienes, and favorite hobbies they love to play with in the quality of my children's happiness knowing that MOM IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!
(sorry i am single divorced mother, my children understood about single hardship despite of my deafness)
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2008
Of course the money, i need to have the money to take care of the children. ain't bringing any child to this world to suffer.
Re: Money Or Children Which One First? by amsky(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
them dey think am? na money na.shoooooo.

having children is expensive you know.if you do not have the money,then why have kids?how will you feed and clothe them? this is 2008 o. things have changed drastically. when you have money,you can take good care of your kids, provide good housing, feed them appropriately et tout ca. so,money before kids okay. wink

(1) (Reply)

Motality Death Rate With Men, Why? / Message From Stella Damasus / Husband Set Wife Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.