Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

***Buy Cars From USA*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Buy Cars From USA*** (767 Views)

Is It Safe To Buy Cars From Auction Export.com / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. / U Can Buy Cars Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Buy Cars From USA*** by mekrich(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
If you are interested in purchasing cars from the USA contact me. I promise you will save half of what you would have paid in Nigeria. I live in the USA. I have helped a couple of friends and I am currently working on the car shown here for another friend. Guess what? The car here will cost him N492K. That doesn't include shipping and clearing.

This is how it works:
1. Tell me what car you want and your price range
2. I will search and confirm and email you pictures
3. You agree on the price and pay my contact in Abuja or Lagos
4. Car will be shipped and you will be responsible for clearing upon arrival

Save the money you would have spent on middle men!!!

I live in the USA and am CEO of CRYSTALFOTO LLC in partnership with PC4MeOnline with an outlet computer business store in Lagos. I have several people I do business with in Nigeria and can provide references in high reputable places. This is NOT spam! I honestly don't tolerate nor have the time for such. If you want to do business, let me know.

My company is also in partnership with Delta, Continental and United Cargo...I have USA TSA clearance to conduct air freight. I will do that ONLY on the condition that I must inspect or purchase whatever will be shipped prior to airport delivery. This will save you money. You will be informed of waybill, flight number etc so that you can clear your cargo expeditiously.

Business should be simple and straightforward. That is my motto.

Chinedu +12024601631
BBM 2A51F961

Re: ***Buy Cars From USA*** by mekrich(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
Trying to upload the car pictures...
Re: ***Buy Cars From USA*** by goldenval(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Its a 1999 Toyota Sienna...Clean!
Re: ***Buy Cars From USA*** by fredtee(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Lets see d pics
Re: ***Buy Cars From USA*** by mekrich(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
I cant get the pics to upload...Will try and repost using a different pic format.
Re: ***Buy Cars From USA*** by Landmark(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Can you help with a BMW 2006 - 2008 model 318i series.
You can send the picture to me on this mail address landmark1love@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: ***Buy Cars From USA*** by benny24: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
i will need a Honda accord 2000 to 2002 edition, 4plugs, leather interior, full option. Pls can you let me know if you can get it and the cost. Inbox me at okekeben_2002@yahoo.co.uk or call 08023892142
Re: ***Buy Cars From USA*** by mekrich(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Landmark: Can you help with a BMW 2006 - 2008 model 318i series.
You can send the picture to me on this mail address landmark1love@yahoo.com
Thanks

Good evening,

The model you mentioned does not exist in 2006 and above. Let me know what your price range is and I guarantee to get u something much better!
Re: ***Buy Cars From USA*** by mekrich(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
benny24: i will need a Honda accord 2000 to 2002 edition, 4plugs, leather interior, full option. Pls can you let me know if you can get it and the cost. Inbox me at okekeben_2002@yahoo.co.uk or call 08023892142

Good evening,

Honda Accord comes in two types: 4 doors or 2 doors. Which of these two would you prefer? Secondly, the reason am asking for your price range is NOT to cheat you. Absolutely NOT! It is to make sure you get the best based on the price you want. there are many ways to access a car in the USA namely, transmission, color, condition, accessories, mileage, etc.

I want you to trust that I will get you the best...Please, do.

Chinedu

(1) (Reply)

SOLD less than 2wks Newly Registered Xterra For. Sale 1.150m / Camry 2.4 Big Daddy For Sale / 2004 Toyota Corolla Sparkling Up 4grabs @ Good Price 08186921703

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.