Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (21888 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 11, 2012
I am Ademola, I realized that most people go to Cotonou to buy cars, I was a victim. when I was in the one of the financial institution in Nigeria 2007-2009, I sent a Man to buy me Honda 1999. baby boy(accord)in Cotonou, Guess what?I was so confident that I couldn't figure out year , model of my car, even though I never knew what the VIN number was(Vehicle Identification Number) ,when I got a green card to live in United State, I realized, most of Nigerian are wasting money in Cotonou and for the dealers, guess what?The 1999 Honda accord that I bought for 1.4 million in Cotonou. When I got to united state I realized it was just 3000 dollars, which means 450,000 naira...150 naira equivalent of dollars plus shipping Through Grimarldi will be 935 dollar and clearing cost in Lagos will be between 180,000 to 200,000 naira,That means a baby boy Honda accord of 1.4 million in Cotonou was just 700,000 here in united state. please and please check us out in our office in Lagos. If you need any car Irrespective of the car you need, kindly contact US.My price compare to Cotonou are widely different You are looking at almost 300k different compare to the Cotonou or dealers, I can guarantee you, your money is safe and am not going to ask you for my commission until I deliver , until we finish bidding and sure you have won.I can also refer you to most of the people we have done business with.I don't need to be telling you stories....Tope in AVIET COMMUNICATION,SANUSI IN SHELL WARRI,DIRECTORS IN ALAUSA,BANKERS,POLITICIANS WILL TELL YOU WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR FOR THEM....PHCN MANAGERS IN PORT-HARCOURT WILL TELL YOU ABOUT OUR JOB.ASK US TO BID AND MAKE A PAYMENT YOURSELF..GET US AN INVOICE AND I WILL TAKE IT UP..YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE...STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE A VALID GOVERNMENT PAPERS...OUR BUSINESS IS LICENSED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT...WHEN YOU VISIT US ASK US FOR AN EVIDENCES AND WE SHALL BE GLAD TO SHOW YOU WHAT WE HAVE DONE BEFORE....IN A MONTH ALONE WE BID FOR MORE THAN 10 CARS...081-04316467 OR YOU CAN WRITE US ON demmyg20022002@yahoo.com...Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by shugacaneman: 5:25am On Oct 11, 2012
If money enter ur hand now, story go full everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 11, 2012
Na today we begin see this kin story. Abeg comot for road make I pack joo. You Will get a car for us at half the price of Cotonou. Please everyone should be careful with this guy.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2012
I don't blame people that doesn't have trust on people, Many people have spoiled ground

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2012
please people should give us benefit of doubt
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by TCD: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2012
200,000 for shipping and clearing a 1999 honda accord? Sir, are you aliright?
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2012
We are not what you think we are.despite all critics we are progressing and making progress
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by agabaI23(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2012
How much will bring in Range sports 2006?
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2012
can you give us a call sir/ma
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Flexskillz(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2012
So how much will land a 96 camry(orobo)?
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2012
Flexskillz: So how much will land a 96 camry(orobo)?
96 will not come through lagos clearing,i only deal with cars from 2000 upward.thanks.........unless i see someone that want to buy like four cars, then we can use a container........if i am not mistaken 1996 big daddy will not be more than 1.3m
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by dserious: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2012
Hello Ademola, pls hw much would i get a toyota highlander 2005 delivered here in nigeria. Total cost and hw long would i wait for, thanks

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2012
Everything will cost 2.250 including clearing cost sir/ma
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2012
ademola7: 96 will not come through lagos clearing,i only deal with cars from 2000 upward.thanks.........unless i see someone that want to buy like four cars, then we can use a container........if i am not mistaken 1996 big daddy will not be more than 1.3m
pls is dat a mistake o, a 1996 orobo 1:3m pls clarify
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2012
ednut1: pls is dat a mistake o, a 1996 orobo 1:3m pls clarify
He said he only deals in 2000 model upward not 1996, 1998 etc. He obviously made a mistake. There is no car called big daddy orobo. Big daddy is Toyota camry 2003 - 2006
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by babaokey(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Hello, assuming i want a 2000 4runner toyota? or 2000 C 180 mercedes Benz What are looking at? My email address is okeyonyea@gmail.com.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2012
This seems to be working and I think we just have to trust you with this business. How much will I deposit for a 2007 Camry and also what is the total cost of the car.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by joerope: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2012
Hi Ademola, how much will 2000 model of Sienna cost? (XLE full option but i don't like leader seat)
Send your mail to joe_rope7@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2012
This seems to be working and I think we just have to trust you with this business. How much will I deposit for a 2007 Camry and also what is the total cost.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by sunkyshow(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2012
pls Ademola, I would like to knw d total cost of toyota avensis 2000model , Ac,auto-trans,mileage not more dan 100K, etc. pls u can send me email: sunky21show@yahoo.com (jst d total cost so dat we can have a deal)
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by dserious: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2012
ademola7: Thank you for contacting me, I guarantee you for 1.5 million, the clearing will cost 350,000 which I don't know much about as per the clearing, But I have a reliable person that can do that, leather full option, automatic and neat.......most of the car here is by bidding and they are like new because it is an insurance cars.00917185308202...I believe I can work with you.it take just 18 to 20 days to get it delivered in port. If you can be patient, people don't have to be patient that is why they go for junks cars in Cotonou and they became customers of the roadside mechanics. I can guarantee you US cars

Ok, i will send you an email now, lets shoot..............altho im kinda scared sha
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by ossyme(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2012
Dear Poster,

Wishing you the best in your business line.

Kindly send me all it will take to deliver a Toyota camry 2000 model automatic to saidat32@yahoo.com

I will also want to have the pictures if you have any of what you have in stock and the payment plan.

I sincerely do not think full payment will be made ab initio.

Please do not respond hastily OR BITTERLY to any critic here as there are tales of woes people have to narrate from countless scam experiences.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Osama10(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2012
Both buyers and sellers, be very careful oh.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by infolpf: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2012
I am very keen on finding out how you ship AND clear any vehicle from the US for N200,000. Interesting. Would you mind sharing with the forum?
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Vindy: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2012
Take your time and see howmuch will land Infinty EX 35,2010, takenote EX. vindymichy@gmail.com
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by careybecky(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
How much will a 2005 4runner cost or 2005 nissan exterra . Every cost n how much will be part payment before the motor get here
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by rollyfemmy: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
SCAMM
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
rollyfemmy: SCAMM
Bros, take it easy. Lets not be too quick to judge. though some form of caution needs to be exercised.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by dlegal(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
my for buyer my advise is that they use an escrow payment system, which ensures that you are not scamed and also ensure that the seller get paid. for those of you who dont know what an escrow system is, it simply means that you open an escrow account pay in the purchase sum into the account. if the car is delivered in accordance with the conditions agreed by both parties the bank pays up. if the seller is unwilling to accept this term of payment PLEASE RUN O COS YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET SCAMMED

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by femmy2010(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
I do not see any pointer to scam here.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
dlegal: my for buyer my advise is that they use an escrow payment system, which ensures that you are not scamed and also ensure that the seller get paid. for those of you who dont know what an escrow system is, it simply means that you open an escrow account pay in the purchase sum into the account. if the car is delivered in accordance with the conditions agreed by both parties the bank pays up. if the seller is unwilling to accept this term of payment PLEASE RUN O COS YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET SCAMMED
If you think anyone that come here to advertise their products are scammer, that means you are also a scammer, I dont know why you are there, If you dont have anything to do with your time, please find something reasonable for your time and life, am very bussy to be responding to your critics, that means everyone here that come to sell or to buy are about to get scammed. the mistake i made was that i drop off my phone number mistakenly and i have seen people calling me, telling me all such of things on phone , which i guessed it a scammed.I am not asking you for money like i said and am not doing any bussiness that involved any wire transfer or escrow , except one on one negotiation, with my manager,so people should stop continue to say what does not really matter and leave us alone with or faith,i know how everything work and people that have intrest have been talking to me with caution.thank and get something reasonable to do my dear brother or sister.
Re: Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. by fm7070: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
people jump into conclusion so fast, they're are guided by fantasy and not facts.
before you conclude that someone is a scam or something, you should have your facts or evidence or traces of scam
But none of such is coming up from this poster. As such, give him benefit of the doubt
request for verifiable evidence if in doubt. Moreover, he's not requesting for 100% payment upfront

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New Kia Mini Suv/jeep (kia Soul) For Sale; Price Is N2,700,000; See Pix / ***Important Tips On Buying A Car Or Jeep From Copart Auction*** / Brand New Farm Bob Tractors Ranging From 80hp To 120hp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.