Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Amount Of Standand School Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amount Of Standand School Portal (1090 Views)

I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal / School Portal ...... Any Help / School Portal, Portal Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amount Of Standand School Portal by Youngartist(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Like How much wil a standand secondary school portal cost?
Note: i already designed d site, but d sch want a portal for dia student like a university portal wher every student can log in and do all dos tinz. Thanks
Re: Amount Of Standand School Portal by talk2me006(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2012
Youngartist: Like How much wil a standand secondary school portal cost?
Note: i already designed d site, but d sch want a portal for dia student like a university portal wher every student can log in and do all dos tinz. Thanks
Design it like simple portal system so that every student wil hav access to it wt the scratch card to check their results, update their profile. then after dat place ur percentage comission on each scratch card u produce for them. and finally design an admin area for the schl owner to have access to their student information.
i did the above step for one schl and they easily agree to my percentage commission. u can cal me on 08039685053, 07053951627 for more advice
Re: Amount Of Standand School Portal by Timileyin(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2013
There is no standard charge for a school portal, you should quantify the value of what you will be offering them and access that time frame it will take you to debug, train and service the school staffs to get used to your application and also make full utilization of the service you will be offering them. but i hate the per term / student rubbish... it annoys me. Charge them once and go.

I have a School Management Portal the runs across 5 schools in lagos and i can give you for an affordable price and even get it customized in your company's name and to suit the school's service. Just call me 08138316169 or email crystallinehills@yahoo.com and we talk. i have the ready made manual and other tools you need for a demo.
Re: Amount Of Standand School Portal by dondevoe: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
@timileyin - pls what package do you use for the design?
Re: Amount Of Standand School Portal by yawatide(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
millions, at a bare minimum
Re: Amount Of Standand School Portal by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
OP from the way you talk, u seem not to understand what they mean, or what you want to do for them. How can you refer to school portal as they want t=student to log in and be able to do "all those things".
Get experts who have designed a complete school software which will only be incorporated into the website. you can call the number on www.gztechnology.com they have complete modules.
The entire package will run into millions.
Re: Amount Of Standand School Portal by greenmouse(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
contact me via info@greenmousetech.com, I have done such project before now.
and currently working on this one now : http://nursing.greenmousetech.com/

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Login - Help / I Can Make Any Modem To Be A Universal Modem / [FREE] Interswitch Webpay Woocommerce Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.