Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal (1870 Views)

Which CMS To Use? / Choosing The Right CMS To Work With / If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal by elvis10ten(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2013
I will like to build a secondary school website. Where students can get information about the school and check their results. I don't wanna spend much time on it, so building from scratch isn't an option. You know any cms that will be good for this ?. *fact: am not a web guy*
Re: I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal by talk2me006(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Guy! Dont waste ur time with cms.
For me, u can use dreamweaver to achieve that perfectly.
Contact Me to hint u More . See my signature...
Re: I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal by afridigit(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2013
I have already developed a secondary school Management app( Complete CMS). below are schools using it.

1. www.winnersinternationalacademy.org
2. www.bennyinternationalschools.com
3.www.brightfieldschools.com
etc

You can get more infomation on the feature of the school portal at http://afridigit.net/page.php?src=1&n=College-Portal

You can contact us on : info@afridigit.net or 08155067104
Re: I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal by mrperfect(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
With joomla and right component you will be fine. All these you can get from joomla website free or at reduce cost.
Re: I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal by ZinoFego: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Joomla is good CMS and quite easy to learn. There is a Free Joomla class going on here on Nairaland. Follow this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1485054/joomla-free-training-nairaland-live
Re: I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal by we3rdbolt: 1:31am On Oct 22, 2013
You can try some drupal distributions they provide a straight out of the box school mgt system
Re: I Need A Cms To Build A School Portal by talk2hb1(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2013
I will recommend Drupal, Drupal is the best guy for the job.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Google Adsense Account (for Beginners) / Who Needs A Forum Script (nairaland Clone)? / Blog For Blog. Telegram Group Chat For Website Owners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.