Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting (112038 Views)

Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus / Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 29, 2012
Hi Fam, I'm joining this thread too. I was 105kg when I started my weight loss journey... Fast forward 3wks later I lost 1kg so I'm 104, I was disappointed at first but later "ginger-ed" myself. I try to eat healthy too and I've ditched fizzy drinks. My only drinks are green tea, lipton, coffee(once in a while) and herbal teas plus loadz of water. Reading @002's posts keeps encouraging me, and I refuse to give up. Come December I'm hoping to shed 5kg....can't wait too. My target weight is 75kg to complement my 5ft 7in frame.

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
yinx007: Hi Fam, I'm joining this thread too. I was 105kg when I started my weight loss journey... Fast forward 3wks later I lost 1kg so I'm 104, I was disappointed at first but later "ginger-ed" myself. I try to eat healthy too and I've ditched fizzy drinks. My only drinks are green tea, lipton, coffee(once in a while) and herbal teas plus loadz of water. Reading @002's posts keeps encouraging me, and I refuse to give up. Come December I'm hoping to shed 5kg....can't wait too. My target weight is 75kg to complement my 5ft 7in frame.
welcome dearie, please dont take too much caffine, rather take more of water, water , water alone. Then if i cud loose 10kg, am sure u will loose some too. just take one step at a time. i started imagining it, i dreamt of it, i wished it, i acted it, and i dint give up on myself. i am proud of my eating habits now. one step at a time okay.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
002:
welcome dearie, please dont take too much caffine, rather take more of water, water , water alone. Then if i cud loose 10kg, am sure u will loose some too. just take one step at a time. i started imagining it, i dreamt of it, i wished it, i acted it, and i dint give up on myself. i am proud of my eating habits now. one step at a time okay.

My dear thank you oooh. I guess the caffeine u're talking about is referring to the coffee... I'll reduce it and would input my weight loss as time goes on.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
yinx007:
I will be glad to help out

My dear thank you oooh. I guess the caffeine u're talking about is referring to the coffee... I'll reduce it and would input my weight loss as time goes on.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
my weight this week is 86kg, not so happy but i tnk God my kids r strong nw cox i culdnt exercise while taking care of them. will resume by nextweek

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
One step at a time oremi. Pls am proposing if we can pick a date and time dat we all login and chat
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Basic(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
@002,
I read your story and I thought I could make a motivating blog post out it. I did that already. I shared your weight loss story on my blog (I'm sorry for not informing you prior to my taking this step).

You can find the post here: http://vitalhealthinfo.com/weight-loss-tips-from-weight-loss-story/

Please read it, and tell me if I'd gotten anything wrong. Also, to add credibility to the story, can you share your name in the comments section of the post? I'll highly appreciate it. I'll later add your real name to the post.

Thanks.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=002]One step at a time oremi. Pls am proposing if we can pick a date and time dat we all login and chat/quote
aite let me have ur date/time, happy new month.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=Julesbloom][/quote]. Wot abt dec 25th
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Basic(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
002: . Wot abt dec 25th

Why did you ignore my post. I made a request, look up the posts a bit and you'll find it.

Thanks.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2012
002: . Wot abt dec 25th
is ok by me babes
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2012
Julesbloom:
is ok by me babes

I'm in too
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Basic: @002,
I read your story and I thought I could make a motivating blog post out it. I did that already. I shared your weight loss story on my blog (I'm sorry for not informing you prior to my taking this step).

You can find the post here: http://vitalhealthinfo.com/weight-loss-tips-from-weight-loss-story/

Please read it, and tell me if I'd gotten anything wrong. Also, to add credibility to the story, can you share your name in the comments section of the post? I'll highly appreciate it. I'll later add your real name to the post.

Thanks.

no problem,sorry i cant give u my name. buh i like d article and ur blog.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Basic(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
002:

no problem,sorry i cant give u my name. buh i like d article and ur blog.

Thanks. No problem with your option of confidentiality. I'm glad you liked the post and my blog.

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Basic:

Thanks. No problem with your option of confidentiality. I'm glad you liked the post and my blog.

Thanks for understanding .
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hi house
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2012
E kaaro oooo. I don't struggle wif tempting meals any more. Healthy living has become my lifestyle
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
002: E kaaro oooo. I don't struggle wif tempting meals any more. Healthy living has become my lifestyle
ooh dats cool, am still struggling
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Julesbloom:
ooh dats cool, am still struggling
Roaster Call, am 002- current weight 64.5kg-time 4:38pm today. whats urs?
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
am julesbloom, current weight: 86.5kg @ 17:07 tuday.

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hi Fam,

I checked my weight on monday and!!!! Ta-Da!! I'm 100kg... Lost a friggin-whooping 5kg. Dancing ethigi...

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Am happy for u dear. Today my current weight is 62kg. I did it guys am so haPpy so so happy now, am just 2kg away. Am stopping @ 60kg. I don't mind 59kg buh 60 is just perfect, d kgs r dropping faster, life style changes becoming permanent. Am damn happy. It feels really really great, am having a feeling of a winner. Sincerely I pictured dis several years back, if I can do it, who says u can't. Loosing weight and maintaining it isn't so tough, just try it.

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Try it friends. U don't need to punish urself, am enjoying it all d way. Am eating well, in small portions. I don't miss my breakfast, I do a lot of walking, I do house chores, I cook my meals. I eat white rice buh wif beans, I eat noodles buh perboiled and very small. I take vegetables and goat meat, fish. I don't eat pastries, I take healthy snacks like akara, wheat bars. I take wheat biscuit, cheerios wheat cereal wif skimmed milk. I enjoy myself and am happy, really looking back in tears today. Its really worth it, am so petite now, I wear size 8 blazer, size 10 skirt is becoming big. Yipee straight from d heart, don't let anybody deceive u, its nt that tough.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Anybody home, were r my peep
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
@002 dats cool, happy for u babes. my current weight is 83kg.

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
@Julesbloom na small small na, how family. miss yah
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hey guys why do dey delete peeps posts. I posted comments on a weight loss thread wen I started in sept den, I just wanted to check d date only to discover it has been deleted. Are dey angry I started a new thread? Its somehow haba
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2012
002: Hey guys why do dey delete peeps posts. I posted comments on a weight loss thread wen I started in sept den, I just wanted to check d date only to discover it has been deleted. Are dey angry I started a new thread? Its somehow haba
!
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2012
dont knw hw that works sha. maybe u shud complain to d moderator of the section
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Who is d moderator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.