Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Diamond In The City (1) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Diamond In The City (1) (531 Views)

Small Canadian Miner Finds Massive Diamond In Botswana / The Diamond In The City 2(talent) / Carat Meal: Man Swallows Diamond In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diamond In The City (1) by HerexG(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2012
The Diamond in the City (1)

In most cities we live in today, there is this an amazing blessing, a diamond most people don't recognise, and it is present in every working city, it is The population.
In the city where i live Lagos Nigeria, the estimated figure of the population is about 15 000 000 people living in Lagos. These people labours daily for their daily survival, these same people have enormous needs and wants they will need each day for their survival, identify a problem (needs and wants), then strategies a plan to solve them. Now this is how the population can be a blessing to you, large population calls for a larger production...
These is a practical example, observe and learn carefully. Now among this 15 000 000 people, it is very necessary that at least an average person will spend 500naira ($5) for food in a day, now let's multiply $5 multiplied by 15 000 000 people the answer is $75 000 000.
That is averagely $75 000 000 goes out for food in that city everyday, share among those who solved the problem "hunger", this same population will want to move from one place to the other (transportation), wear clothes and shoes, own or rent a shelter etc this calls for another spending again, no matter how poor a man can be he or she would at least buy something, now who will tell me there is no money, if $75 000 000 goes only to food everyday to those people who are ready to serve i.e provide the solution to hunger, by providing food to these population.
Population is a blessing to every nation only if they recognise these fact, now apart from food and transportation, there also so many necessities, wants and needs that these population will need everyday for daily survival. Have you thought about providing clean and portable water, shelter, clothings, transportation, education, entertainment, travels and tour, medications, house and properties etc. The question is which of these areas mentioned above do you find yourself in (i'm also talking to myself), stop chasing shadows, get committed in serving God and humanity.
There are vast services you can render to these people out there, hereby getting yourself paid and therefore smiling to the bank, stop this vague thinking "if only we have lesser people the resources will just be enough for us all".
I always use China, and the United states of America as a perfect example, (though India is getting a glimpse of it) these nations recognised that population is a blessing and a gold mine, so they took proper advantage of It, most especially the Chinese, i wish one day my darling country Nigeria would rise up to these cautioness .
When we have this relentless and vast opportunities, then why do some people steal, in all of these services it is stealing they choose to take part in, that's not a service but a course. Anything that those not benefits God and man is a course and any man who planning or engaging in corruption is preparing a gateway straight to jail, the bible tells us, stealing and corruption leads to absolute destruction in here on earth and afterwards. If you have been stealing in the past " stop it" "Let him that stole, steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth." (Ephesians 4:28-28) watch out for The Diamond in the city (2).
By Henry C Nwachukwu

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Start A Business / Are You Instrested ? / Requirement To Produce Business Account To Custom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.