Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Diamond In The City 2(talent) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Diamond In The City 2(talent) (459 Views)

Small Canadian Miner Finds Massive Diamond In Botswana / The Diamond In The City (1) / Carat Meal: Man Swallows Diamond In Sri Lanka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diamond In The City 2(talent) by HerexG(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
The Diamond in the city 2(Talent)
Talent is referred to as money by the Hebrews, we all here many people say somebody is talented, have we really sit down and ask ourselves what really is this talent this, what is my talent, how can i use it to the benefit of man and to the glory of God?
First what is talent ? Talent is the special ability to do something, i can also say it's a raw money, why did i call it a raw money, it's because when you develop your raw talent to extent it can solve problems and at the same time be of beneficial to God and humanity, then it will fetch you money and wealth.
To every man God gave a talent, it comes naturally, but it must be discovered and put to use, it must not lie dormant or fallow, because your heavenly Father will ask you what you did with the talent He gave you. No man is born useless,now here is an example of what i'm saying, i will take Joseph as a study case, Joseph has a talent or gift to interprete dreams, he discovered it when he was still a boy, then he developed it over the years till he landed in the prison, while he was still in the prison, he used his talent to solve the problem of two prisoner, though he never got paid not until about 2years later, when that talent announced him and brought him to where he was.
No man or woman can ever impact a talent inside you, they can only help you discover and develop the talent, just like getting a diamond from the earth, the diamond has to go to a refining process in order to be used, this what teachers and professors dose to you. Look for something you can find yourself do conveniently with ease and without too much stress that when Mr B or C tries same thing, they would find it difficult to do or cannot find himself doing it better than you did it . If you can discover your gift, it will take you far beyond those who does'nt have the talent and are trying to compete with you. The next step is for you to develop it, use it to solve other people problems and it will work as a goldmine for you.
Put more attention and intrest in the area or field you are talented in, finding intrest in it, hereby developing that skill, so it will be good enough for sales or marketable.
Our heavenly Father wants us to be productive with every talent His given us, using it to the benefit of man and to His glory, don't lie there fallow, do something my brother and my sisters. Their is never a man born without one or two talents, all you just have to do is to discover it and work on it. Talent without training turns to trash, so make your talent useable and commerciable to the public.
Start now, the world is waiting for you, God bless you.
By Henry C Nwachukwu.

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / We Offering Prime Website Development And Management Services To Your Esteemed O / Standard & Poor's Upgrades Nigeria's Credit Rating Citing Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.