Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany (14610 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by stagger: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
Let us hope he comes back a changed man. I don't give life and so can never wish another dead.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Yinkay: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cessna 208 Caravan

A 2004 Cessna 208B
Role Light transport turboprop
Manufacturer Cessna
First flight 8 August 1982
Introduction 1984
Primary user FedEx Feeder (253)
Number built 2,000 [1]
Unit cost US$2,022,450 (Base price, Caravan 675, 2011 price)
Variants Soloy Pathfinder 21

The plane at a price of $2,022,450 converted to Naira is about N3.13 billion which is enough to build,equip and staff a world class hospital in Taraba or else where in 9ja but our politicians in power will never learn.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Obamaone: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Quick recovery inshallahu
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
Osiris.211:
May there be a tanker explosion in your household before next week, while they are all asleep.

oh boy. i fear o. pple dey curse ooooo
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
Osiris.211:
I pray they bring back his decomposing body in a sealed coffin or the air ambulance conveying him be struck by thunderstorm sending everyone abode the craft into Atlantic ocean . Amen

May God in His infite mercy forgive you, for indeed your heart is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by bigmaut: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
hmmm
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by bigmaut: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hmmmm!jona has aircrafts,governors now hav aircrafs too without airpots
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
betran65: HMmmm I neva knew people don't die in Germany oo,well on his way back he might have anoda plane crash n only him wldnt survive... Nonsense
And I pray that the plane will fall on your house. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Okrabs(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hope the Governor wasn't flying the plane to Germany
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by marabout(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
drharry: what am i still doing in NIGERIA...im relocating my practice to Germany......

Actually I know of an African surgeon that has operated on many of our imbecilic misleaders in that particular town in Germany they are trooping to.

If you did not train in EU, once you sort out your residence permit, language requirements and medical licence, you are good to go.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by lukaino(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
d truth be told; people goin abroad for medical help is an idictment on our health ministry. Minister should resign.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by dabrake(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
dirahm: @Osiri, ur wicked venom gives an insight on ur person. No matter hw bad you tink a person is, you have no right to wish death on him or those accompanying him. u just might fall into d pit u dig for others. l suppose its not compulsory 2 make a comment!
then what will you say about mfm faithfuls?
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by gp66(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
he has not been flown out. Read papers and get info. He is currently under oxygen aid in Nig hospital.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by ICEMAN(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
This a good time for both of the religious groups in Nigeria to thank GOD for the dear governor's life and sincerely pray for his recovery. We are all Nigerians. Please be your brother's keeper.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by madprof(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2012
ICEMAN: This a good time for both of the religious groups in Nigeria to thank GOD for the dear governor's life and sincerely pray for his recovery. We are all Nigerians. Please be your brother's keeper.
No we're not all Nigerians, not with the level of injustice in the country. How come the only time we're reminded to be our brother's keeper is when our irresponsible leaders get into trouble while enjoying lavish lifestyles? We were asked to "pray" for the first lady's "recovery" from an ailment she didn't even have the courtesy to admit she was suffering from. Yar'adua was dying yet his family and aides didn't think Nigerians deserved to learn the truth about his health.
The hell with all of'em! If German hospitals can save them let them continue going. They don't deserve the prayers of the Nigerians they have been abusing and taking for granted.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by darqly(m): 5:25am On Oct 28, 2012
An official of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), who participated in the Search and Rescue operations, said the governor was stuck on the cockpit at the crash site and required extra carefulness to bring him out.
Just what sort of battered description is this? How can he be stuck ON the Cockpit, is he a pin-up doll? Also, I thought Cessna are piloted by just the one pilot @ a time, how could he have had a co-pilot? I hope his passengers sue him for attempted suicide.. grin
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Delaw8: 5:50am On Oct 28, 2012
Osiris.211:
I pray they bring back his decomposing body in a sealed coffin or the air ambulance conveying him be struck by thunderstorm sending everyone abode the craft into Atlantic ocean . Amen

Osiris.211:

Osiris.211:

You harsh oooh
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2012
madprof:
No we're not all Nigerians, not with the level of injustice in the country. How come the only time we're reminded to be our brother's keeper is when our irresponsible leaders get into trouble while enjoying lavish lifestyles? We were asked to "pray" for the first lady's "recovery" from an ailment she didn't even have the courtesy to admit she was suffering from. Yar'adua was dying yet his family and aides didn't think Nigerians deserved to learn the truth about his health.
The hell with all of'em! If German hospitals can save them let them continue going. They don't deserve the prayers of the Nigerians they have been abusing and taking for granted.
seconded
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by sirsilentwalker: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2012
blink182: 2 dead already and the others critical.
so the naija hospitals r so gud, that they left people in critical condition here and flew some1 wit hand fracture n facial brusies abroad. Dis country sef.. angry they r sayin pray fr suntai, odas r they not human beings? Hw are we sure it ws nt his error that crashed the plane since he ws the pilot?
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by zumbigbo(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2012
Nigeria is now annexed to Germany abi. Merkel is now our real Commander in Chief!
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by ubong560(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=Humanbeans]

I'm almost tempted to say amen. But really why should we pity our politicians, when they don't care about us. Even the most basic of life's requirements are withheld from the people, while they ave everything to overflowing. I will not say they should live or die, but let God's will for their life's be done. Amen [i duly 2nded u. Stil in d same line. Life is simple. Wat u sow = wat u reap. Simple!!!]
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by yunafa(f): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
What abt the other pple
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by yunafa(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Forumites, this is not fair. As black pple, we have culture, morals, etc. God, please let ur will be done.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by phemieojelabi: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
[size=15pt]I wonda wen this greedy leaders re goin 2 stop taking money 2 wia dey can't Njoy full fledged right.Basic infrastructures facilities that is meant to rescue situation re not in place,they just collect allocation for POCKET sake! They kept on wasting money on flight to save dia sole called Power pple's souls,I bliv by nw he will rememba GOD exit cause he will be praying fervently.Oh Great NAIJA LEADERS!We learn t they re abt 5 n abv on board.What is the faith of remainin survival?Abi na only him dsav treatmnt abroad [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State / Jummai Alhassan Confirms Release Of 21 Chibok Girls / Heartbroken Mother Cries At Chibok Girls Lecture In Abuja. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.