Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State (14609 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Dainfamous: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Multiple Explosions, Gunfire Rock Damaturu Again

Multiple explosions and gunshots were today heard in the capital city of Yobe state, Damaturu. Although detail of the attack is sketchy but the areas affected include Ajiyari, Shagari Low-cost and Abasha area.

Thick smokes filled the sky at several locations in the town as motorist rushed back home creating panic and accidents in the town.

A resident at Shagari low-cost told our correspondent that he saw gunmen firing sporadically as he was rushing to enter his house. "About two explosions were followed by gunshots from the location of the governor's junior brother."

The Yobe state commissioner of police, Patrick Egbuniwe confirmed to our correspondent that "Yes, there were explosions and gunshots in the town, our men are going up and down to know if there are casualties, therefore is too early to say anything now, you can call me back later." He said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/173539-breaking-news-multiple-explosions-gunfire-rock-damaturu-again

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by sheyguy: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
It has now become a Sunday Sunday thing, they need to understand that Christianity is not the opposite of Islam . . . and will never be.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Dainfamous: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
political and religious war in northern Nigeria i think....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by ak47mann(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
northern nigeria has always fiddle with violence and genocide,killing innocent defenseless people,i have three question for Nigerians..
1 what are your plans for today
2 what are your plans for 2moro.
3what do you intend to do about these terrorist bombings and killings in Nigeria?ask these questions to regard to yourselves own honesty....
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by T9ksy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
sheyguy: It has now become a Sunday Sunday thing, they need to understand that Christianity is not the opposite of Islam . . . and will never be.

In that case, they (Boko haram) shall continue killing xtians(& southerners) till they have their own way or

till there are no more infidels left in the country to slaughter, whilst their apologists persist in regurgitating the same old worn-out BS-

-what a peaceful religion, islam is.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Walexz02(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Claumy2(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
T9ksy:

In that case, they (Boko haram) shall continue killing xtians(& southerners) till they have their own way or

till there are no more infidels left in the country to slaughter, whilst their apologists persist in regurgitating the same old worn-out BS-

-what a peaceful religion, islam is.
...what exactly is your point?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Super1759: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sunday sunday tonic.not news anymore
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Jabioro: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
So far it remain with north,nothing spoil'd yet.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by arramyjay: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
All this makes no sense.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by inspirenet: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
sheyguy: It has now become a Sunday Sunday thing, they need to understand that Christianity is not the opposite of Islam . . . and will never be.

undecided
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by uyplus(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Islam is a peacful religion; BH is a peacful organization jst as da redcrosss n salvation army! Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! Uncontrollable libido n alcoholic cravings in al-janaaaar!smh... shocked

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Nawa o! What a despicable human beings these hausas are. GEJ tel them to stay off SW, SE n SS, let them kill themselves til eternity. Bastard ppl.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Short of words.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Ninapha(f): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
These boko boys are loosing their heads. Their business is going down hence targetn back at their sponsors: d emirs, vp and all elder brothers in the religion of pieces! One thing is sure, no matter how well they plain they wd kill their own too. God dey.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Claumy2(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]The Yobe state commissioner of police, Patrick Egbuniwe confirmed to our correspondent that "Yes, there were explosions and gunshots in the town, our men are going up and down to know if there are casualties, therefore is too early to say anything now, you can call me back later." He said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/173539-breaking-news-multiple-explosions-gunfire-rock-damaturu-again[/quote][b]The Yobe state commissioner of police, Patrick Egbuniwe confirmed to our correspondent that "Yes, there were explosions and gunshots in the town, our men are going up and down to know if there are casualties, therefore is too early to say anything now, you can call me back later." He said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/173539-breaking-news-multiple-explosions-gunfire-rock-damaturu-again[/quote][/b]The Yobe state commissioner of police, Patrick Egbuniwe confirmed to our correspondent that "Yes, there were explosions and gunshots in the town, our men are going up and down to know if there are casualties, therefore is too early to say anything now, you can call me back later." He said

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/173539-breaking-news-multiple-explosions-gunfire-rock-damaturu-again[/quote]
...that's what they'll always do...checking the number of casualties
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by aryzgreat: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
islamaBAD again?

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by maigaskiya1: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jabioro: So far it remain with north,nothing spoil'd yet.
abi o my broda
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
Super1759: Sunday sunday tonic.not news anymore
I tire my brother! Its always a breaking news as if we are not yet used to it.I am tired of hearing news on bomb blasts!RIP to the dead anyway.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by alaoeri: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
They should be used τ̲̅ȍ it afterall its sunday. Sunday sunday tonic.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by omicron(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
Damaturistan again? I pray there is NO casualty sha.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by str8talk1: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
As i've posited in my past opinions,as long bombings is only in d North,no qualms. at least it will help 2 reduce d army of jobless nonentities.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by 175(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Islam-a-BAD at it again. Nonsense people
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by maigaskiya1: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
D right 2 life,2 own properties,fredom of expresion nd bombings.so if dy lyk detonate nucler bomb in d north dats ur wahala just kep off d south
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by gramci: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
Killing in the name of God.

Ramadam Kareem
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by DammyFx: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
What is this country turning into?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by NkwaGOD(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Am happy to state here that all those, whose hand is in these mass bloodshed shall be without missing any of them visited and rewarded with the enternal wrath of God certainly in no distant time from this date.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by omicron(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
DammyFx: What is this country turning into?
If u ask me......na who I go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by gramci: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
DammyFx: What is this country turning into?

People's Republic of Jihadism
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by decrox199(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by brownlord: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
And so what, is this still a news?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State by Miamibutch(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
Thats gold medal in "bokolympics"....wild wild north.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartbroken Mother Cries At Chibok Girls Lecture In Abuja. PICS / Zainab Ahmed Insists FIRS Will Collect Stamp Duties, Others / Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.